Decor is a little outdated (think 1980's) but clean and functional. 2 out of the 3 TVs were recent model LCDs which was great. Kitchen was well equiped (dishwasher. washer/dryer , great stove, they even included supplies to get you through the first few days!). Huge tub/jacuzzi. Each unit is huge, they even have a backdoor and terrace. Very friendly staff, very safe and nice location (away from the International Drive traffic jams but close enough if you need to go there. 5 min tops to Disney via HWY 192 entrance. Has a great pool, tennis court. Small supermarket within walking distance, a big Publix one just 2 traffic lights away and a huge Super Target 7 min away, HWY 192 was never congested. Book early to get the best rates! They did mention the free breakfast (time share ppt) but were never pushy when I said no thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee