The condo is spacious and clean. The kitchen fully equipped and has good storage if you plan on cooking some meals. There are a few gas grills by the pool, which we took advantage of one evening. The pool and hot tub are great after a long day at the parks. You can beat the convenience of the washer and dryer in the unit. The timeshare squeeze is minimal. Sign up for a time and then bail out. I was never bothered during my stay by phone calls. The location is convenient to Publix grocery store (great alternative to crazy Walmart), as well as restaurants and the parks. Also, the complex is very quiet safe.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Hotel
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.