We book this as a package for a week in Florida with our family. The unit that we had was large, modern and clean. We were on the third (top floor) and were blown away by the massive rooms and high ceilings. The main bedroom had a large jacuzzi tub and separate shower, the second bedroom had a complete tub and shower as well. Our room had a washer and dryer, full kitchen and massive living room.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to check in early. The only annoying part was the time share pitch. They make you go to the salesperson to get your parking pass and they give you all sorts of coupons for local events and try to make a reservation for the free breakfast. I told her that we were not interested and not to bother pitching us. The woman was friendly and that was that. The part that killed me was that they put flyers in our door to remind us that our last chance was coming up (which I ignored) AND they called me at 9:00 in the morning and woke our family up to pitch their time share AGAIN! I understand persistance in sales but it really put a black eye on an overall excellent experience. i would have given a five star rating if it wasn't for the phone call.
The pool area was clean and well maintained. The entertainment was good but kind of too early in the day. If you just wanted to read by the pool it was kind of loud. The woman that organized it was talented and friendly. The Kenya Cafe' was also good, my son ordered a meatball sub and said it was great. The frozen drinks were great and the young man working the bar was friendly and helpful.
We might be back but next time I will be firm with telling them not to call the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee