The outside is a bit old-style, as the resort is 35 years old, but the rooms are fine. Bathrooms very clean (no mildew). Beds comfortable, internet costs $30, but you get a $20 refund if you fill out Interval survey. No elevators for 2nd or 3rd floor rooms. Front office staff very nice. Pool clean and nice, resort quiet and relaxing.
Big problem is the "discount tickets" the activity person offers you for all the attractions. First they tell you that you have a "free" hot breakfast one morning at the Radisson next door, then you need to buy your discount tickets at a Vacation Villas welcome center around the block. They put a hold on your credit card for the "discount tickets" if you don't show for the time-share talk you will have to pay the difference. The presentation is 2-3 hours...beware if you wanted to run off early to the parks. The "free" breakfast is the intro to the timeshare promotion.
Best option...either get a ticket deal ahead of time, or know exactly what tickets cost before you sign up with the representative in the resort lobby. Be prepared!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee