We arrived for Thanksgiving week and everything looked great when we arrived. But it all went downhill from there. The first night we were there we called at 10:30 toask login for Internet. We waited on hold for 15 minutes so I hung up and called back and was left on hold another 15 minutes. I tried to call back but I got there voicemail because they left us on hold and just left. Very unproffesional everytime we called the whole stay. Then we were sleeping at 1 Am and my wife woke up frantic because she heard something under our bed. Apparently we had a visitor in our room so she did not sleep well all night. We looked everywhere but could not find whatever our visitor. The next morning I called to let them know of our problem and asked to switch us to another room. They decided to let us move and did not bother to help us transfer our things. Then we moved into the new room and realized they downgraded us to a room that was dirty and old. The curtains did not even belong in the room. 2 feet to long. The worst part was the bed was dirty. We woke up after first night with our body itching and legs burning. So when we took the sheets off to wash them the cover underneath was filthy. We tried to stay in the room only as little as possible. Luckily we went to the parks daily and had family staying at the marriott so we stayed there for most of the time except for bedtime. I called the General Manager Chris and after telling him of our miserable stay he decided to refund us $225 to help with our dissatisfaction. That was the only good part of our stay. LOL!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee