“Clean, Beautiful property! Thank you Orbit One.” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   2950 Entry Point Boulvard, Kissimmee, FL 34741   |
Ranked #10 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
North Lauderdale, Florida
“Clean, Beautiful property! Thank you Orbit One.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My group of 4 arrived at Orbit One on April 24th 2015, at 11:45pm- two hours past when we confirmed that we would we there. As soon as we walked into the doors, Jose, and another very sweet and kind woman both greeted us all with a "Welcome home!". They were full of life and very funny, kind hearted- all the things that you could only wish to encounter in a person working such a late shift. Jose was extremely thorough and explained where our room was, what the property offered, and where to find everything. The other part of my group was going to arrive the next day so we'd have 6 people total- I explained this, and they happily understood and gave me extra entry keys and a parking pass for them.

Our room/condo was spotlessly clean, offered all the amenities that you could want- fully stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, LOTS of room in the dining/living area. The view from the master bedroom was beautiful! I didn't realize that we had a room facing the pool until I looked out the window the next morning! Everything was very quiet- except the neighbors next door yelling on the patio at 4am- but, that's not the hotel's fault. Water pressure in shower was good, there was more than enough towels, even paper towels and toilet paper.

They have the maids ride around on bicycles with baskets which I thought was cute. You may purchase Disney and other theme park tickets in the lobby. One morning I awoke and found a little card that was put inside of the front door claiming that there was a gift for me in the hotel lobby. Beware, they do offer you freebies (ie: tons of coupons, little packets of Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, and we also got two Skinny Cow iced coffees!) The women behind the desk were very kind but they will try to get you to participate in a time share type presentation which they claim is only 25 minutes. I would have gone for it, because the deal seemed pretty sweet. $99 dollars for 4 days and 3 nights at a hotel. However, I was going to the Disney park the day that they wanted to do the presentation. So, I politely declined.

I booked Orbit One with a Groupon and the process was extremely smooth. This is a quality place that I wouldn't think twice about booking again. Thank you guys for making our experience a wonderful one!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
miami, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was a little skeptical due to the horrible choice of colors of the buildings and empty parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the door to a huge two bedroom suite with a dinning room table for six. Everything you need while on vacation was provided in the kitchen. Silverware, napkins, 4 bread toaster, automatic coffee machine, tea pot, and multiple pots. The appliances all looked brand new and in good condition. The tub in the master bedroom could fit at least two adults and two children under 8 inside at one time. (the biggest tub I have ever seen). Be warned that the property does not have any elevators. I choose the third floor due to the fact that some reviews stated the walls were thin. I didn't hear anything outside the room during our stay. The beds were just right but the pillows were not to my liking. Pillows were way way to soft you just disappeared into the pillow. I like my pillows hard so that was annoying and I spent most of the night attempting to find a way to make it a little harder. Check in was extremely easy and check out was the same. The location of this hotel is perfect if you are traveling with kids Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Cici's Pizza, and 24 hours Walgreens just in case the little one gets sick (mine did). All those places are less than 2 minutes from the hotel. I will definitely book this hotel again if I am in the area again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Orangeville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 2 nights (Fri/Sat) in a 2 Bedroom Suite. Location was convenient being right off 192. Check in was friendly and we turned down the offer for the timeshare presentation.

We were given a 3rd floor suite. There were no elevators so we had to lug all our luggage and groceries up a lot of stairs. These suites had high ceilings in the living room and master beedroom with windows at the top with no drapes. Had a bright sunny room early when we were trying to sleep.

Suite was clean and we had all the amenities we neeeded.

Great home base for local activities.

Room Tip: 2nd floor and top floor suites do not have elevators
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an amazing place to stay villas are huge super clean everything I needed was provided and kitchen well stocked my kids had a blast and didn't want to,go,home! I recommend 100% and will be returning we stayed for a week And loved every moment Jacuzzi in room was awesome

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015

We prepaid for our room and confirmed at the time of booking that we would be arriving late at night, around 11 pm. I called the resort directly 48 hours prior to remind them that we would be checking in very late. When we arrived after our 16 hour journey, we were told that they did not have any rooms available and we were redirected to another resort approximately 20 minutes away. By the time we found it and were settled, it was 1 am. That resort phoned us at 9:25am to say that check out was at 10am! I protested and they allowed us to stay until noon. The resort that we had paid for said we could return at check-in, which was 4pm. We returned and were given a room with a king-sized master bed that was sunken in on both sides of the mattress. You could see it just by looking at it. We asked for a replacement and another bed from a different suite was brought over. It was sunken on one side; the other side wasn't too bad. We again asked for a mattress that wasn't obviously old and saggy. They said they could not help us, that they are in the process of renovating rooms and there were no other mattresses available. Our children said that the twin mattresses in the guest bedroom were comfortable. I had booked this resort based on the reviews that said the beds were comfortable! The tile floor and carpets were dirty- walking around in socks or bare feet resulted in the bottoms of our feet turning black, so we kept our shoes on. There was a swing set outside our patio that squeaked and I asked for maintenance to oil it but nothing was done. Children were on that swing as early as 7 am and as late as 11pm. The walls were thin: one night, the renters above us came home at 1:30 am and turned on their jetted tub and woke all of us up. I could even here someone urinating in the toilet next door in the early morning! Also, the main living area is tiled. We stayed in a ground floor unit and so the sound of dining chairs scraping upstairs was quite loud. On the plus side, the two swimming pools are clean, the mattresses are encased in bed bug covers so no worries about those critters, and there is in-suite washer and dryer. The resort is very close to Disney (10 mins), about 30-40 mins from Universal Studios, 30 mins from Orlando airport and an hour from the Kennedy Space Center. However, due to the fact that they could take the reservation but not hold the reservation (straight out of a Seinfeld episode), I would not book here again. We lost a day of our vacation and incurred extra costs with being forced to eat out and drive around waiting to check in.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Diamond R, Manager at Orbit One Vacation Villas, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Orbit One Vacation Villas.
We acknowledge that we did recently encounter an overbooking issue that resulted in us having to relocate some reservations and apologize that yours was one of these. That being said, we hope that you found the 1:00 early check-in on your second day and the compensation that was offered as an acceptable resolution.
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the replacement bed that was brought to your room as we do not have any record of a request for a 2nd replacement and assure you that we would have tried our best to accommodate this request. We also apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered, we encourage all guests to bring such matters to the attention of management during their stay so that we can address these issues immediately. Please be assured that your concerns have been shared with our Housekeeping manager for training and coaching purposes.
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2015

What I can say about Orbit One is that it is an unbelievable beautiful place. We just finished a 7 day stay and it was the most relaxing time we have had in years!! Basketball, shuffleboard, putting green, raquetball/handball, game room, 2 pools. Sleeps up to 6 comfortably with ample room.

Uxbridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit with a full kitchen and in-room washer/dryer with screened porch sleeps 6. Beds are comfy; rooms are quiet. Two pools, hot tub, tennis court, shuffleboard. Staff was really friendly and helpful. A few minutes from I4, away from the busy section of Irlo Bronson Highway. Yet there are many restaurants and some shops within walking distance. They sent a confirmation about a month in advance; couldn't get hold of them though via email, or phone. They were very accommodating when we added 2 guests to our room. No extra charge since it sleeps 6 and there was only the 2 of us to start with.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Orbit One Vacation Villas? Share your experiences!