My group of 4 arrived at Orbit One on April 24th 2015, at 11:45pm- two hours past when we confirmed that we would we there. As soon as we walked into the doors, Jose, and another very sweet and kind woman both greeted us all with a "Welcome home!". They were full of life and very funny, kind hearted- all the things that you could only wish to encounter in a person working such a late shift. Jose was extremely thorough and explained where our room was, what the property offered, and where to find everything. The other part of my group was going to arrive the next day so we'd have 6 people total- I explained this, and they happily understood and gave me extra entry keys and a parking pass for them.
Our room/condo was spotlessly clean, offered all the amenities that you could want- fully stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, LOTS of room in the dining/living area. The view from the master bedroom was beautiful! I didn't realize that we had a room facing the pool until I looked out the window the next morning! Everything was very quiet- except the neighbors next door yelling on the patio at 4am- but, that's not the hotel's fault. Water pressure in shower was good, there was more than enough towels, even paper towels and toilet paper.
They have the maids ride around on bicycles with baskets which I thought was cute. You may purchase Disney and other theme park tickets in the lobby. One morning I awoke and found a little card that was put inside of the front door claiming that there was a gift for me in the hotel lobby. Beware, they do offer you freebies (ie: tons of coupons, little packets of Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, and we also got two Skinny Cow iced coffees!) The women behind the desk were very kind but they will try to get you to participate in a time share type presentation which they claim is only 25 minutes. I would have gone for it, because the deal seemed pretty sweet. $99 dollars for 4 days and 3 nights at a hotel. However, I was going to the Disney park the day that they wanted to do the presentation. So, I politely declined.
I booked Orbit One with a Groupon and the process was extremely smooth. This is a quality place that I wouldn't think twice about booking again. Thank you guys for making our experience a wonderful one!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas