“Perfect place for Disney holidays ” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   2950 Entry Point Boulvard, Kissimmee, FL 34741   |
Ranked #10 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Perfect place for Disney holidays ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is the perfect location if you wish for Disney vacations ( Specially Indians who depend only on public transport in USA)
There are lots of merits of selecting this place,
1. The most nearby location to animal Kingdom, hence every day traveling cost could be saved a lot. Just 10$ max one way to this Park, and if you take mears taxi the entry charges are not applicable
2. Any Park can be covered from this location by taking Disney internal free transport service
3. Lots of shopping around this resort
4. Indian cuisine restaurant clay oven just waking distance and best food
5. Close proximity to grocery store, petrol pump, and even tourist centre.
6. Very good staff, and beautiful rooms.
I give my five star to this location. " a perfect location for Disney holidays"

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We (4 adults) stayed here mid May. We were very pleased with the unit. It was clean, well stocked and very affordable. There are 2 pools very conveniently located, the front pool is more for families with a kids area that include slides and a water park feel, albeit small. This pool has the jacuzzi and sauna too. The back pool is more quiet, I wish it would be made an adults only area, as while on vacation it would be nice to be able to have a quiet area to relax. There were a pair of ducks who could be found taking advantage of the pool too. The property also sports tennis courts, basketball and playground. Overall the property is nice and well maintained While we were there they replaced all the pool side furniture with new ones. Towels are provided pool side, help yourself.
I have read many reviews reporting the outdatedness of the units and I did not find that to be true in ours. The units have a Florida feel, tiled floors, light colors, i would say that our couch could have used a bit of repair as it was sagging. That I'm sure was more from the abuse it probably took from other quests.
The location of this property couldn't have been better if planning on visiting Disney, and it was approximately 15-20 min for airport. There was someone there to check us in at 11:30 pm and he told me he was there all night. He was very pleasant as was the other people we came in contact with.
The breakfast provided was lacking, dry mini muffins,danish and doughnuts, there was a selection of juice and coffee also available, but considering that the units have full kitchens I believe if you want something more substantial you could visit the Target or Publix down the road to stock your full size fridge.
Overall this was a successful stay for us, no complaints. There is a $5 per night per room resort fee that is put on your card with the $100 hold. I payed the fee in cash at check out and the hold was not seen on my credit card yet.

Room Tip: 2nd floor units have no overhead noise, some buildings have a 3rd floor. No elevators.
New Richmond, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Very close to Main gate of Disney world. It has a nice pool suited for all the family. They offer a small breakfast of coffee, juice and a few donuts. If cereal and bagels were added, it would serve a easy way to eat on site and then head to the Parks.

Room Tip: All villas are the same, huge main bedroom with second room with twin beds. Nice kitchen, screened b...
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

stayed here early May 2014. I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed here. lets start with the cons first. The staff at the front lobby are good but not always great. Wifi is a separate charge and its kinda crappy at least on my phone, it worked better on my laptop. Complimentary breakfast is served only Monday thru Friday and I was only there for the weekend. Check in is at 4pm, I think thats kinda late especially when checkout is at 10am. They also put a $100 hold on your card in case you mess anything up and they said it could take up to four weeks to get it back depending on your bank! I did not get to try the amenities since it rained but the pool looks nice. The place needs updating in particularly the master bedroom and living room.The king bed was not that comfortable. Flat screen tv only in the living room and regular TVs in the rooms. The furniture was dated, one of the wicker living room chairs had a hole in the back. The curtains were dirty and the light bulbs were not checked because I had two that were out and the maintenance guy had to come fix which he did quickly. The master jacuzzi tub had a loose faucet knob, doesn't take much to fix. Really, any imperfections weren't many but they were completely fixable which is what surprises me. Are they keeping up with maintenance checks? the front lobby closes at 11pm btw no 24 hour service. This brings me to the pros. Proximity to disney parks is excellent, seriously. Animal kingdom is a five minute drive and the other parks ten minutes. Plus you are just off 192 which has everything you could possibly need and I mean everything. Now the grounds seemed well maintained and the actual suites were fantastic. SO much space! Theres a balcony, a full kitchen with all you need to cook and drink. A living room with a sofa bed. A kids bedroom with two twin beds, and a master bedroom with plenty of room. Two bathrooms, one smaller one with a shower bath combo and a bigger one in the master bedroom with a HUGE jacuzzi bath. Gorgeous! Plus a washer and dryer in the units, this really comes in handy. If you wanna save on food and wash, and you wanna come to the area with your family, stay here! seriously, you could do a lot worse. I really enjoyed my stay, minor imperfections, but nonetheless the pros outweigh the cons. I would absolutely stay here again and I plan on it.

Room Tip: Parking becomes limited in the evening hours.
Manchester, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stayed in an end unit - the accommodations were good to great- clean and plenty of room. The reason I could not give it 4 or 5 stars- there seems to be a lack of caring on some staff members. The front desk freaked us out for 30 mins - telling us our reservation was not in the system. She finally realized that she was looking at the departure list not arrivals ( really??). The signs say the pool is open from 8am- 11pm but the towels did not arrive until after 10 am - probably because the head housekeeper lady w/ walkie talkie was smoking cigarettes for 40 mins right next to the play ground. We had our two young kids playing and she did not seem to care.
If you are some one interested in just a place to stay to go to disney- the location is great! It's the folks who would like to spend time on the property that I would send elsewhere.

Stayed May 2014
Pepperell, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed in January of 2014. We did a family trip of 13 of us. We all had our own unit. As always, Orbit met the mark. My brother in law could not believe his eyes when he walked into his unit. He was so pleased. I have been vacationing at Orbit almost every year since 1998. The staff has always been friendly and our stays always awesome. I have noticed that some things were different since Diamond took over. Security was lacking. There was always someone at the gate. Now there is a coded gate that was always open. I will say that they did respond promptly to a missing child. The child was quickly found prior to arrival of the police. Also, the reservation site took a little while to move over. One family in my group could not stay with us because the site indicated that there was no availability. When there, clearly available rooms were to be had. I am going to assume it was mostly a glitch when switching systems over. All in all Orbit is the best value in the area hands down!!! We are already in the planning stages of another stat in 2015!!!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are preferred as there is no elevators. Especially if you have issues with stair...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Telford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for almost 25 years, over around 8-10 holidays. This certainly ticks the boxes we want. The apartments are large and comfortable and have all the appliances you need.
The pools are good, including two small slides, and the gym is basic but sufficient. Overall it is great value for money. We have also been impressed how quickly minor issues were resolved by the front desk/maintenance.
The one thing that has surprised us the last few times we have visited is that the decor in the apartments and communal areas do not seem to have changed for a long time and they are increasingly dated. A bit of cosmetic updating would make this an even better resort although I would have no problem returning.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Orbit One Vacation Villas, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We are very happy hear you enjoyed our charming resort. Our resort is happy to offer fun for the whole family from our many on-site activities, to our water slide equipped pool.
Our team members take pride in being readily available to assist with guests needs and are always more than happy to help. They will be thrilled to hear you took notice of their diligence.
You will be happy to hear we are in the process of making some major improvements to the communal areas including brand new pool furniture at both pool decks that will be in place in approximately sixty days. Our resort is very excited about the upcoming enhancements to the communal areas, as well as the suites, and we are confident you will be highly satisfied with the improvements on a future visit to Orbit One Vacation Villas.

Been to Orbit One Vacation Villas? Share your experiences!