Spent a week at this resort, front desk are friendly, but don't act fast in helping customers. We checked in early, thinking we could get our unit for 3p.m. When we returned at 3:45 pm our unit was still not ready, we waited another 20 minutes, still not ready. I finally asked to speak to the manager, after being escorted into her office, she finally relented and gave us another unit that was ready on the ground floor. The unit was clean and spacious, everything in place. Went to the swimming pool, it's rather small and deep. There was other swimming pool, that I did not try, only because this pool was close to my unit. They provide towels at the pool, a few loungers and few tables and chairs. Orbit one needs a make-over, the décor is old. Bed and unit comfortable. There is no restaurant at the resort, you really don't need it, you are so close to so many restaurants, shopping and attractions that you don't miss not having a restaurant on the site. There are games you can play in the courtyard, that is what you see from the back of your resort. Also have BBQ, it's ok. My only con: the unit need a new make-over, and the cleaning crew are slow and are not meticulous. In our unit we had an ottoman that had this white milky stain, on the side, you kind of wonder.... I did call twice but missed the cleaning crew, so we just put a towel on top of it and pushed it aside Stain was disgusting. The water pressure and the hot water was another issue. Again, since we were rarely there, we just left it. When we left the resort we gave them the detail list to fix. On another note, we were invited to another timeshare. People were friendly and yes, they did say that next year they would start refreshing the units. It's was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas