Our third stay at Orbit One. The pools aren't snazzy. You pay for the WiFi. You get nudged to buy timeshares. When one has stayed at one of the fancier timeshares in the area, it pales. But it's consistently clean, consistently huge, and consistently close to Disney via Sherberth road.
Clean is the best part. Suggest staying AWAY from the main pool, as it can get noisy. Other than that, you'll find the kitchen is stocked and the mattresses are comfortable. I've always found the front desk somewhat disinterested, but pleasant and helpful.
I'd echo most of what I read below in a positive vein. It's not the Ritz. But to have this large and clean a facility for about the price of the nearest Holiday Inn makes this a quality bet. I'd be happy to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas