We stayed at Orbit One Vacation Villas during the week of April 14th - 21st 2013. We found the condos to be perfect for our needs. The condo was clean and well maintained although a bit dated. We never saw any of the bugs or roaches mentioned in previous reviews. (I believe the lizards we saw outside took care of most of them!) Everything worked well TV's Washer/Dryer, Coffee Maker etc... The location was perfect just five minutes to Disney and the associated activities we had scheduler for our vacation. There were plenty of restaurants and fast food locations along with grocery and gift shops nearby. You could walk to many of them if you wanted! They kitchen was well stocked with dishes, cooking utensils and flatware. The Washer and Dryer were great to have. We traveled with two 4 year olds and they went through several outfits each day. We loved the pools! They were very clean as were the tables and chairs. An abundance of clean pool towels were always available. The grounds were nicely landscaped and well maintained along with plenty of parking. The office, housekeeping, maintenance and security staff was always polite and more than willing to assist with our needs to make sure our experience was first rate. We only have two comments to share and they are not directly related to the facility or the staff. Our major complaint was the mixing of smoking and non-smoking quests in the same buildings. Although each condo is non-smoking, our next door neighbors were chain smokers and were always smoking on their screen porch. The smoke was endless and made using our screen porch uncomfortable even with the porch fan going on high. The other was the advertised breakfast. It mainly consisted of inexpensive donuts and pastries. Save yourself the trouble and just use your kitchen to prepare breakfast for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas