Very convenient condo to all the attractions. Made use of the Disney road system to stay out of traffic during Christmas week. Clean large and spacious condo. Need to ask for clean towels and housekeeping if you want it during your stay. Continental breakfast was only available Mon-Fri 8-10 and not worth it. Just packaged donuts and mini muffins. Buy your groceries down the road at the many supermarkets, cook breakfast save time and money. Had problems with their internet system at the condo. Use McDonnell's or Starbucks if you need it. If you need a feather pillow bring your own. I had to buy one at Target's because their pillows were giving me a neck ache. Pool was clean and well heated, a surprising pleasant option because it was a cold week in Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Orbit One Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orbit One Vacation Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Orbit One Vacation Hotel
- Orbit One Vacation Resort
- Orbit 1 Vacation Villas