“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Maingate

You added Knights Inn Maingate to your Saves list
Knights Inn Maingate
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7475 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #72 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Knights Inn. The employees's were really kind and helpfull, and helped US finding cheap tickets to the theme parks. The room was clean and Nice. Knights inn is a really good place to stay !

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

this was the worst place I have ever been to. Old boxed donuts are all they had for breakfast. Shuttle to the parks were dirty and to full. The man working the counter offered to send us a taxi at the airport and wanted to charge us more than the yellow cab did. And he told us we needed to wait 30 minutes for it to get there. And the free WiFi did not work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
west palm beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Rooms were not clean the floor is not level I was glad I brought my on linens. I would not advise anyone to stay here. The only thing this motel has going for it is it is close to Disney World other than that it is a real dump that looks like it will collapse any day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed for a total of 13days and I must say it isn't as bad as people say. This location is VERY quiet and that was perfect for myself and my partner. The rooms are pretty spacious and the staff is NOT rude they made my stay a pleasant one. Besides you get what u pay for and as far as location its close to everything and literally a mile from Disney! I would def stay there again!!

• Stayed March 2013
Glenwood
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

After I checked in, my wife and I went to the room, room 314. The first thing we noticed was the gap under the main door. When the door was closed there was alot of light coming in from under the door and light coming in between the door and the door jamb. The ceiling was full of stains. The room was very old and did not look pleasing at all. I went to the front desk and notified the clerk that the room was not acceptable and asked if we could get a better room. I was given room 307. My comment to the clerk was "I hope this room is better" When I opened the room door and entered, I heard a nois that sounded like a very loud air conditioner. When I stepped inside the room, I got wet. I immediately went to the front desk and told the clerk he had a problem that he needed to deal with right away. I also told him we would not be staying and asked for a refund. I was told he could not do the refund but the accounting department would look after it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
KnightsInnMaingate, Manager at Knights Inn Maingate, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
This guest is blackmailing us because we are charging her a one night stay. It is the hotel's policy to cancel a reservation 24 hours before the day of arrival. She has disputed the charges with the bank and she keeps posting bad reviews on all sights until we refund her money. She is using other e-mail accounts to post reviews on your sight as well as other sites. She was rude to the Front Desk staff. They are human and the guest has no right to treat them like dirtl. Not only was she rude to the Front Desk, she tried to convince other guests not to stay at the hotel. She made a terrible scene at Check In and had other guests convinced not to stay at the hotel.
Arlington Heights
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is a dump. The pictures on the web site are old and VERY mis-leading, The grounds are not kept up and dirty. The lobby is in serious need of attention. My feet stuck to the lobby floor. One of the walls had about 100 little bugs crawling on it. The front desk clerk was rude and in my opinion a liar. Because of the condition of what I could see I asked to see a room before checking in and they allowed me to do so. The toilet in the bathroom did not flush properly. The tub and sink were dirty The carpet was extremley dirty. The room smelled. I went back to the lobby and canceled my reservation. I did not nor would I ever consider staying in a place like this. Too bad, this place is in a great location. Great price but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

First of all, when we called asking about transportation options from the airport, the guy Noah at the front desk that our ONLY option was for him to book us a cab and it would be $70! We had no idea how expensive cabs were and he gave us the impression that this was a good deal. When we get to the airport, a private suv came to pick us up and was late!! Why did we give you our flight info if you aren't there on time?? We find out later that we could have called super shuttle for only $25!!!! Absolutely ridiculous!!! Even a regular cab would have only been $30-40! Our entire stay was ruined by the terrible service from all the employees that work there. They were rude and acted like we were an inconvenience whenever we asked any questions or simply wanted to check out. Sure it's cheap but that shouldn't mean that the service quality needs to suck. That's when it becomes a complete rip off. ESPECIALLY when one of the employees takes advantage of people who have never been to the area.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Knights Inn Maingate? Share your experiences!