“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park

You added Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4836 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, SR535 and US Hwy 192, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #41 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tampa, Florida
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Staff was very friendly. The room was very comfortable and clean. Lakefront dock was very relaxing. GREAT prices!!
When I first checked in and got to my room I noticed an infant was staying next door. First five minutes and I heard her crying. Did not want that to be an issue so I went down to front desk and they changed my room with no problem! love that!
Robin and Terry run a great place

Room Tip: Always pick an upstairs room - check your neighbors out before settling in (noise issues)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Barrie
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is not as advertised. The pictures on the website lead you to believe it's a decent place. In fact it's very dated, needs a good cleaning and a coat of paint. We booked two rooms, one for my family and one for my mother. When booking we asked for the rooms to be side by side. My wife called ahead and the manager told her they do their best to put customers side by side when requested. We get there and the two rooms are at each end the building. Not good. My mom, wife and son were very disappointed. We had booked for six nights and left after two. Would never go there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Robin L, Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
On behalf of the staff and management of the Howard Johnson Epress Inn and Suites Lakefront Park, please accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience at our hotel. As noted in your comment, we do try our best to meet our guest requests, however we cannot guarantee side by side requests as daily business occupancy changes or the room we blocked for you was not vacated as expected. We are in our final stages of renovating our guest rooms and I apologize that you did not receive one of the renovated rooms. Comments such as these will be used to improve future guest experiences. I am sorry this does not help your stay at our establishment but these comments will also be used to help train our staff. Thank you for letting us know how to improve our service.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Visited shortly after the New Year for two weeks. This is an older motel that has been well maintained. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The beds in particular are very comfortable. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They greet you everytime they see you and seem to be happy with their jobs. There was constant on going maintaince while we were there. The view of the lake is amazing particularly at sunset. The pool is warm and in excellent repair. The continental breakfast is more than sufficient and saves a lot of money over two weeks. I don't know where the negative reviews come from but our room was clean and so was the bedding.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Robin L, General Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
BestDancer2, Here are Howard Johnson we do Happy best. And we are happy you enjoyed your stay. The sunsets over the lake are amazing! We also have Jet Ski Rentals and Boat Rentals from February 15th till October 31st. You can fish from the dock or simply use the BBQ pravillion and relax! Hope you return again very soon!
MIDDLETOWN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel was terrible. The rooms were not clean, outdated and I actually found pubic hairs in the blankets. The air conditioner barely worked and there were A LOT of unsavory people lingering around. I could not find a soda machine that worked either. The shower was old and dirty and it looked like someone attempted to paint the room but a blind child could have done a better job. Overall this place is a dump and it should be shut down!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Amber R, Thank you for sharing your experince. Words can't express how sorry I am that we failed to give you a positive exoerience during your visit at our hotel. I am sharing your comments with our managment team so we can address our needs for improvement. I hope in the future should your travels bring you back to the Disney area, you would give me another opportunity to turn this visit around.

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Lake Front Park? Share your experiences!