“Great buy!” 4 of 5 stars

CALL FOR BEST RATES!!
Ranked #26 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Great buy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the galleria palms for only a day (cause we got a really good deal $55) and it was great, it was clean, staff was friendly, beds were super comfy, breakfast was good. Only think i didnt really like was when we arrived they were painting the hotel so to enter we had to go under a huge like escalator which i didnt believe was safe, either way would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Booked this hotel online with Expedia as a package deal. Had previously always stayed in villa's when visiting Orlando,but the write-up for the hotel seemed very positive,so decided to book .
The hotel is set back from the main road I-192 at Kissimmee near Disney.
The hotel staff were very helpful from the word go ,the rooms were roomy and clean,which are the main points we look for .
It had a pool outside ,which was well used by all the guests ,especially in 100 F.
Really pleased with our choice for this hotel ,and the staff at reception were excellent for sorting out any problems or queries you had .
Would recommend this hotel to anyone who required a convenient base for Disney and surrounding areas .

Room Tip: There are no particular rooms to choose ,as it is set 100 yards from the main road and no noise is h...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

It was our first time staying at this hotel. I decided to book it since it was a 4.0 star and $43 a night. By the pictures we saw on hotel.com, I booked it and hoped for the best. To my surprise, it was very nice. The hotel staff was friendly and very welcoming. They were renovating the outside which didnt bother us. When we got to our room, it was nice and cold, as well as clean. There were a couple of spots on the floor but didnt bother us. The beds were very comfy but the breakfast wasn't that great. There is a ihop right next door. Very nice hotel when your on a budget. I will stay here again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I arrived for a 5 day stay whilst we toured the various theme parks. Without a vehicle, we booked our accomodation based on the available shuttle service. The shuttle service only ran once a day there and back, so if you miss the only bus you are forced to hire a taxi. Furthermore, the service runs at very strange times that force you to have 12 hour days at the theme parks. On the plus side, that does give you a lot of time for the rides. The accomodation itself was well kept and clean, but the wifi was very slow. The free breakfast was okay but lacked variety, and everything is served with disposable utensils. The location of the hotel is great, as there is lots of restaurants and souvenir shops in walking distance. Since we spent consecutive 12 hour days at the theme parks, we were too exhausted to worry about the minor inconveniences presented by Galleria Palms.

Stayed December 2012
Denmark, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I am in the process of taking a three-day Disney vacation and the Galleria Palms Hotel had a great price for what I wanted to spend. Hotel is less than 10 minutes to Disney parks, so that is the biggest plus. Rooms are clean and spacious. Only problem we had was our air conditioner was not working, but they moved us immediately. Breakfast is simple, but free and filling. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I made the Disney trip again.

Room Tip: The rooms with the King sized bed have a terrible pull out couch. Just get a room with two beds.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The hotel is under renovation, the mattresses are soft. They are meant for people that do not weight over 25lbs. The carpet filthy. The front desk personal during the day are useless. The free breakfast is horrible. The wifi terrible. Overall the worst experience i have had in my life. I have two kids and this hotel should should be categorized as a 1 star only

My brother in law also stayed here and he's terrified of this hotel

• Stayed December 2012
Galleria_Palms, General Manager at Galleria Palms Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear valued Guest,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We just completed a minor renovation of Painting/Sealing the exterior of our building. Unfortunately Mother nature did not cooperate for the week that the job was planned and so it took a few days longer then expected as we are unable to paint when it is raining. But I am happy to report that the job is completed and the exterior of the building looks great with fresh colors just in time for the holiday season.
My apologies that we did not meet your expectations in regards to our staff, I am a very hands on General Manager and am always available to meet with or speak with at any time shall anyone not be happy with the service. I am a huge supporter of guest service and cleanliness of the hotel.
I wish you all the best and it doesn't sound like you will return, again I am sorry it did not work out for you.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

It was surprised when I received a welcome email from the General Manager, Lindsay, after booking online. This is only hotel so far with GM involved for the new guests. I did travel a lot. Also my person special requirements was met in a business way. The hot breakfast is pretty good, I just wonder how they make money with so good food, so many choice. All the guys are friendly, treat you like a king, seem that you are in a 5***** hotel. Did enjoy my stay, thanks so much.

Room Tip: Room is good, quiet, of course, higher floor is better with better view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business