We stayed there for 6 nights.
1. The room was clean and modern decorated. The bed was very comfortable.
2. Hotel has great location to Disney.
3. Free hot breakfast was good, but I couldn't say it's great.
4. Free wi fi and parking.
5. Had enough parking lot.
6. It's quiet and nice.
7. Convenient to the super market.
1. When I asked the old guy who sold the park tickets in the hotel about the tickets, he said: "Does your husband go on vacation with you? Does he speak better English?". I told him I booked the whole trip myself. This is the gender discrimination or the race discrimination questions. No professional at all. This was only bad memory of our whole trip. I didn't buy any ticket from him. Other people in the hotel were very nice.
2. Hot breakfast didn't have fresh fruits, only the tinned fruits.
3. Didn't have hair conditioner, only shampoo.
4. Didn't change the sheet for 6 nights when we're there. I don't know the hotel policy. They had the limited room services during the Thanksgiving, but charged $20 more on Nov.23rd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spacious, well-appointed rooms and a wealth of outstanding amenities when you choose the Galleria Palms Hotel in Kissimmee. We put you at the center of all the magic, just minutes from Disney's Maingate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Galleria Palms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleria Palms Kissimmee
- Hotel Galleria Palms
- Meridian Palms