“Nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Before arriving at the hotel I carefully read all the reviews about this hotel and others. I am currently staying here and checking out Thursday. So far everything has been excellent with no problems, the pictures of the hotel are just as they look online. When we checked in they called to see if the room was ok, I told them everything was fine. The pool area was fine except the pool chairs need replacing and the pool needed cleaning(not a huge problem). Over all I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Galleria_Palms, General Manager at Galleria Palms Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear Valued Guest and Viewers,

It is wonderful to see all the positive comments regarding visits at the Galleria Palms. It is very motivating for all the staff to see great comments about cleanliness, wonderful service and kind words about recommendations to future guests. Thank you!
I wanted to reach out and comment about the pool furniture that has been commented on, yes we have noted that it needs to be replaced and new furniture has been ordered! We are counting the days till the arrival of the new furniture that will refresh our pool area. As well I would like to pass along that our pool is monitored daily by a qualified pool company to keep it clean and sanitary. By Florida Law we have a company that comes in and checks the levels daily to make sure it is sanitary and safe as well as clean the pool itself. The water can be impacted by ever changing summer weather in Florida when we have thunder-storms that have high winds and heavy rains, but i would like to ensure that it is clean and safe!
I look forward to welcoming you, your family and future guest's back for another wonderful stay at the Galleria Palms in the future.
Thank you again for the wonderful comments, they are much appreciated!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

The hotel was nice, but really could use some sprucing up. The pool could use some cleaning. The room was very nice, and clean. You could however hear everything that went on in the halls. There was a soccer team or more at the hotel the first few nights and they were very loud. The breakfast was fine, but very crowded the first few days. After that it was not as crowded and more pleasant. I would stay here again next time I was in the area.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

My two girls and I stayed at this hotel while on a theme park related vacation for 6 nights. Turn left out of the parking and not a minute away is a sign 1/2 mile to Disney. It was very easy to get around. There is a Target and Walmart up the road and many restaurants as well.
The rooms are big and very cozy beds....4 big pillows per bed. The look is very modern ans stylish. Just like the pictures online. The wrapped out shower curtain is a nice feature. The fridge worked and the TV was just what we needed at night.
The breakfast was good. We always were able to get a table despite the reviews saying it is crowded. The staff at the Disney counter were very professional and helpful. The pool ran out of towels one day and I went in to tell the desk and someone was out to fix the problem in a few minutes. My kids spent every day an hour or two in the pool. They loved it. I wish the pool chairs were not broken as it made it uncomfortable to sit and watch them.
I couldn't get WIFI in our 4th floor room. But at the pool and in the foyer it was fine. I had rented a car and was pleased to find free parking. Many hotels can ding you with extra fees but not this time. Any there was, was included in the price I got on Expedia.
We will be back to this hotel for another Disney vacation thanks to the great reviews I read on Trip Advisor that helped in my decision to stay here. Hope this helps:) Cheers

netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Excellent hotel for a decent price at irlo bronson highway.Nice big rooms with everything you need. Pillows a bit thick. Nice pool but pool chairs very old and broken. Breakfast was good but can be crowded.

Room Tip: Any room will do
Waynesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed at this great hotel from Sun-Fri on our honeymoon to Disney. It is a very short drive to all the Disney parks. I chose the hotel because of its proximity to Disney and the wide selection of places to eat. It is located along route 192 which has lots of shopping and eating available. The hotel has free parking, a free shuttle, free wi-fi and a free hot breakfast at a very affordable price. The hotel was clean with a modern feel and a choice of several types of pillows. I was very pleased with the looks and cleanliness. I don't have anything negative to say about the hotel.

You could pay a lot more to stay at a resort but ask yourself how much time are you going to be at the resort? We spent our whole trip at the park so paying top dollar for a resort atmosphere and disney transportation was not worth it to us. It just depends on how you will spend your days and how many people you are taking.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my cousin's family in mid-May for two nights during our Disney World vacation. We ended up paying just $62 a night (with the resort fee included) and we all agreed that it was a great value. The room were just like the pictures: it was clean, cool, and had nice decor. The rooms were cleaned and restocked with clean towels, shampoo, etc. daily and the beds were big and comfortable. The hotel was about 15-20 minutes away from Disney World, so that was nice. The free breakfast was nice, but I guess it could have been better and stayed open longer. The eggs, mini sausages, biscuits and juices were good, but the bagels were strangely chewy and not that great. My only complaint is that the free wi-fi internet is fairly slow and not really useful for anything but simple things like checking your e-mail. So if you're in need of fast, broadband speed internet, bring your own 3G/4G USB stick or hotspot. Overall, we all had a great stay and would definitely stay here again next time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Very spacious room...really clean and well maintained...++ free breakfast, free wifi, with ref and microwave...they got all what we needed for a decent price.

We'll come back for sure.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Galleria Palms Hotel? Share your experiences!