“Very Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Galleria Palms Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3000 Maingate Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Ranked #22 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Cape Coral, Florida
“Very Clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

We only stayed one night but the travel time to the Disney Parks is priceless! It's so close and so easy to get to. The room was very clean and updated and the beds were very comfortable. Checking in and out was simple, the breakfast was good for free. It even included warm foods like eggs and biscuits and gravy. It was a great deal for the experience and the comfort of knowing it was a safe area.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Cambridge, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

we stayed at the galleria for four nights and three days ..it was a good overall experience the staff was helpful and the hotel was close to alot of the parks. our room was very well cleaned daily..we really had no problems i just didnt understand why there was a resort fee it was more like a hotel the pool isnt over the top and there wasnt any planned activies for the children like the other resorts we've stayed at .. we recieved a very good price and they also give discounts to florida redidents and military. The free breakfest also good they had eggs toast beside ceral and fruit ,,defently a plus when you have children. i would reconnmend this hotel as long as your not looking to be pampered its a great place to save money.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I read reviews on tripadvisor and got general idea of what to expect before booking my stay in this hotel. In general this is a good hotel with some hiccups. It is clearly not a 4 or 5 stars hotel but very decent.
Room was clean, some stains on the carpet. One faucet in the washroom wasn’t working but managed to use the other one. I agree with some reviews about the dim lighting in room. Swimming pool is a bit small. Internet wasn’t very efficient but served the purpose. No in room safe and safe offered at reception were full. Breakfast was ok but management need to add more people to serve guests when hotel at full capacity.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
melbourne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012 via mobile

The Front Desk male staff, has no idea of customer service at all. No smiles when we checked in and no greeting when he answers the phone. The female General Manager was the same breed, no customer service skills. I complained that I was not happy as my request for early check in was not being met, (it was 2pm at that time), whereas I made the request 6 mths ago when I made the booking & if they cant meet my request, they shld hv advised back then & we can consider another hotel. The GM kept arguing with me that the hotel's check in policy is 3pm, whereas my point is, the hotel shld hv advised they cant comply during my request 6mths ago when I made the booking and not now! During check out, I asked him for a luggage trolley so I can bring all our luggage fr the room & he just told me that all the trolleys were not available & probably at the hotel floors somewhere. I replied, "so u expect me to go to every floor & look for a trolley myself at 4am in the morning?" I had to instruct him to go find one for me, of which he did reluctantly! He shld hv offered to do that if he has the slightest customer service in his blood. I was probably interrupting his sleep when I woke him up at 4am but that still does not account for his attitude in other occassions. The housekeeping was excellent though, always leaving our room nice & clean, even arranged all our many toiletries for us each day and place a towel underneath it, how thoughtful!

• Stayed December 2011
Galleria_Palms, General Manager at Galleria Palms Hotel, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

We do try our best to honor special requests (such as early-check in) by our guests to the best of our ability. However, we do not guarantee them during high demand times such as holidays and weekends. In the future, I invite you or any other guests with a need to contact me directly at gm@galleriapalmsorlando.com. I will personally do my best to make sure your request is met if it is at all possible.

We provide the luggage carts for use by all of our guests, and I rely on our night auditors to perform routine walk-arounds and return the carts to their place as part of their job. This process tends to take only a few minutes as they do check all the floors. I apologize that you felt this process to be inconvenient. We generally find it to be quite efficient.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience.

Lindsay Evans
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012 via mobile

El servicio del aire de la habitación es fatal los tienen controlados y hace calor no se descansa sientes todos los pasos de la persona de arriba. Apagan el aire de los pasillos y la calor es inmensa el personal del hotel ni saluda. Bien localizado, restaurantes cerca y bastante limpio aunque esta un poco descuidado en sus alrededores o habitación obscura las luces son de poco watts y apenas puedes ver tienes que correr la cortina para ver o vestirte. Lo mismo en las afueras del hotel muy obscuro.

Miami Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

This hotel is excellent value for money. We paid about $180 for three nights all included and the room would have slept four people for this price. The rooms are huge with two double beds. The decor appears to be very recent with neutral colors of beige, gold and black, very similar to that of a much more expensive hotel. The bathroom was large and very clean with a beauiful black granit counter. . We specially appreciated the nice breakfast included in the price. Although advertised as "continental", there were scrambled eggs and either sausage or Southern biscuits. High speed internet, also included, worked perfectly. The hotel is located off the main road meaning no noise at all at night. The receptionist from Morocco was specially helpful. We did not use the free shuttle service.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Beavercreek, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011 via mobile

Great affordable hotel! Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and well cared for, as well as contemporary. Free breakfast was better than average. Convenient to Disney... Less than 10 mins to each park. Plenty of choices for restaurants around. Take it from a hotel General Manager (that's my career), if you want affordable, clean, and convenient... You found it!

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Galleria Palms Hotel? Share your experiences!