“Great place for families!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Fantasy World Club Villas to your Saves list
Fantasy World Club Villas
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   5005 Kyngs Heath Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #28 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
“Great place for families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We are currently staying at the resort and it's perfect for our family! I was a bit nervous after reading the reviews but we couldn't be happier. We did receive an updated room and it's fairly close to the pool.
The amenities at the pool are great! The kids love the pool, lazy river, slide and hot tub. The bar is great and there are lots of activities for the entire family. They have sno cones and ice cream at the pool which were a huge hit for the kids. The kids did a 30 min surf rider lesson today and they haven't stopped talking about it.
The townhouse is not very big but was perfect for a family of 4. It's much bigger than a hotel room and half the price! The beds and mattresses were fine and the room was very clean. I realized we didn't have a spatula after I started breakfast so I called front desk to see if I could run and grab one and housekeeping ran one right over to me. They stock the rooms with trash bags, laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper and other necessities you usually have to buy when staying in a condo/townhouse. They even brought us over fresh towels and sheets after 3 days even though there is a washer and dryer in the room.
The location of the resort is great too. Very close to attractions, restaurants and stores and the front desk has been so friendly and helpful. This resort is being updated and you see construction all around you but it was never loud nor did it disturb me. I'm glad to see them working so hard to improve it.
So unless you're super picky and find fault with everything, you will enjoy this place! I know we will be back again!

Stayed November 2013
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantsayWorld to host your stay. We are so glad you were able to use all the resort amenities and even the surf. We are in the middle of renovations, each year we do a select number of units as it is an ongoing project. We hope you will be back to visit us again.

579 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Warm and friendly welcome from staff despite the late hour we arrived. As expected, the houses were fairly tired however were a good size and were well equipped. The beds were perhaps a bit soft but we still got a good night sleep despite previous comments. My daughter and I were unwell for a few days so it was good to have a reasonable sized living space. We had a couple of maintenance problems however these were fixed within half an hour of phoning.
Disappointed that the bar didn't do food in the evening as between us we were too unwell to eat out for a few days and apparently the food was excellent. Bar staff were also very friendly and it had a good atmoshphere.
Our 7 year old loved the waterpark and I personally am not a fan of lazy rivers but this one was excellent, large comfortable rings, waterjets and a waterfall to keep you entertained on the way round. The pool area was spotless and the entertainment was good.
We were there for 1 week however would happily have spent our 2 week vacation at this resort.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay. We are sorry to hear you were not feeling well during part of your stay but glad to hear you enjoyed the pool area. We hope you will think of us again when visiting the area.
Trumbull
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed here last week with a group of friends and we really couldn't have gotten a better place for our budget! Check in was a little slow, they only had one person working at the desk and after a night of traveling we just wanted to see our room but it wasn't anything intolerable. The villa we stayed in was everything we thought it could be and more. It is just how it is pictured on the website. The kitchen had all the necessary appliances and utensils needed to make meals. The beds were comfy, even the pull out couch (which I ended up spending 3 nights on) was totally comfortable. We forgot about the screened in patio when we got there so that was a nice surprise, we spent a lot of our time out there. The only con about the villas is the height of the showers both upstairs and downstairs. If you're over 5'8" it is a little uncomfortable. Aside from the main pool area, we had a smaller, deeper, quieter pool directly behind our room. The entire time we were there I didn't see anyone there besides us so that was pretty awesome. The main pool area was great too, we had a blast on the waterslides and in the lazy river. It is a great resort for families with kids because they also have an activities room with different games and events for the kids although I didn't really look into that. And for the adults there is an outdoor bar next to the pool. Great happy hour 3$ drinks everyday from 4-7. Bartenders Ashley & Zella were super nice and had a lot of recommendations on things to do around the area.

There is a ton of places within walking distance such as Publix, Disney gift shops, restaurants such as TGI Fridays and Olive Garden. There is a Walmart which we were told was walking distance but I wouldn't recommend it on a hot day.

They have shuttles to and from Disney, Universal, and Sea World. It was only like a 10/15 minute drive, not bad at all.

Honestly, I had the best time of my life on this trip and a lot of it had to do with this awesome resort! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Call or email and request an updated villa by the pool. I stayed in 1019.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of many of the amenities right down to Happy Hour. The recreation staff does a great job each day with a different list of activities.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

There were good things about this property. The front desk staff were great! Friendly and fast to assist. Bartender Dustin was the BEST! So friendly and an asset to the property!!! He deserves a raise! Pool area was clean BUT rules were NOT followed nor enforced! We used the Lazy River that is to have only people using the tubes. Then why were several children allowed in the canal at all times swimming and kicking water directly in faces and knocking us over??? Is it my place to state the posted rules when lifeguards are present? They saw the kids in the canal but never said anything. Our unit was not clean. When we went in the unit, I had a wet paper towel and wiped the tile floor. It was black with dirt with one swipe. Furniture and mattresses have had it!! They need a serious update! so uncomfortable! Try to use the sliding glass door to go out on the patio….it will not open unless you hold it up and slide it. Location is excellent but i sure hope they update and pay attention to their rules concerning the pool!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay and share your comments. Your review has been shared will all department heads for review. We hope you did share your concerns with the staff while here at the resort. We are currently renovating units and in the process of putting new windows and sliders in all the units.
Marion, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was on the fence for 2 weeks about booking this place because of the mixed reviews. Our experience could not have been better. The unit was clean. (Im an avid bug checker....this place was clean). Front desk guy was to the point (I viewed this as a bonus) and we had our room at 3 even tho we were an hour early. He was courteous and prompt...what more could you ask for? There is also a wonderful black woman at the front desk (she said her name is beautiful lol) who is full of life and energy and was extremely helpful on more than one occasion. The unit was nice the tv in the kids room is smaller but seriously who cares? The king bed in the master was HUGE! The bathrooms were clean the downstairs one was smaller with only a shower. The kitchen was nice with basic utensils. We were able to cook numerous meals with what was on hand. The Pool areas were perfect! Lazy river was nice (the floats sometimes back up near the waterfall) so just walk thru the river to get a float. Arcade was reasonably priced and the cabanas at the big pool were $20 for 4 hours or $40 for the whole day. We didnt really need one often due to having a condo but it came in very handy with football season as there is a nice large tv in them.....and my nephew was able to take a nap. The drink prices at pool are good as is the bartender and the food is low "fast food" quality but it is ok for price. They do activities and $2 sno cones at the large pool, that was great. Bummed kids didnt get to try the surfing but maybe next time. We also spent a day at the other pool. It was warmer, less kids and the hot tub was clean. They also played music at the regular pool so that was a bonus as well as the fenced in kiddie pool.

Room Tip: It appears they are in the process of upgrading all units that haven't already been done.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay. We are so glad you had a great time and were able to use all the amenities, even the cabanas. You are correct, we currently have quite a few units being renovated and will be back on online soon. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon.
wanamassa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been going here for maybe 9 years now.
You would think they would value their long term guests..Not!!WE had to wait over 3 hours for check in.While everyone else who checked in, came out with keys.;so.I asked for another room,.They said they were full,but yet they accommodated everyone else.We had a diabetic&disabled persons in our party.Then we were so far from the pool that we had to drive there.Needless to say,we hardly used it.WE were very disappointed with this visit.

Room Tip: It is a nice Condo with plenty of room;It has an eat in kitchen,laundry facilities,The grounds&p...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld Resort to again host your stay. We appreciate your comments concerning the check in process, they have been shared the management staff. Check in does begin at 4 pm, if arriving earlier we do try to accommodate when possible.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We'll let me start off saying this is not a bad place to stay just hit or miss in quality from what I have read on the updated rooms, so don't have any kind of expectations except a place to rest/sleep. I can't speak on the pool area. With that being said check in was slow but the 2 guys at the check in desk didn't seem like they wanted to be there, not rude but very short and to the point. But the lady that checked us out was awesome.
We did get a non updated room, which I must say even after asking for an updated one and getting shut down before I could even finish asking because I guess he new what I was asking for. He said they were booked up And don't have any free. Well that was a crock all the parking lots looked empty even at 3am which is When we got in most nights. I know not every one rents a car but the place just looked dead.

The room was not bad just looked like a 2 story motel room from the 80's. The bed was small for a queen. The TV's were a joke a 10" in the second bedroom, a 19" in the main bedroom and looked to be a 25" downstairs. Bathroom was tiny to say the least I'm 6'5" and had a hard time taking a shower in that tiny tub mix and forget about the midget shower downstairs. The thing that bothered me the most was lack of HOT WATER! Only one night we had hot enough water that we had to change it from the all hot side, other nights we had it on all hot and had to make a quick shower. The washer/dryer combo looked to be new but was the loudest washer I have ever heard. I think because it was just set in a drain pan off kilter so it didn't allow proper balance, but u couldn't move it because it was just crammed into a closet. There is a huge fire hazard behind the bed, it is a plug with both lamps plugged into it and the bed is shoved up against it. One little spark and up in flames u go as u sleep. The only great thing about the room was that the ac worked like a champ.
I would not choose to stay here again unless I got another deal on it and my default hotel was booked up. After the fees the savings on this hotel vs the one web have stayed at in the past was only $200 dollars, I will not go for the savings again over quality.

AND JUST A REMINDER U HAVE TO PAY THE RESORT FEES EVEN IF U DONT USE ANYTHING INCLUDED ON THE FEE LIST EXCEPT PARKING. That's [--] $100 for parking, so unless u plan on using the pool/activities or get a awesome deal stay somewhere else. When I was asking about them during check in he looked confused and asked why did we choose to book this resort if we didn't plan on using anything with the resort.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
fantasyfla, Manager at Fantasy World Club Villas, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for choosing FantasyWorld to host your stay and taking the time to write a review giving us your valued feedback. We appreciate your comments that allow us to learn and improve. Your comments have been passed onto our management team who will review them with our staff. We hope you will try us again.

Been to Fantasy World Club Villas? Share your experiences!