“Dennis the Man” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando

You added Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando to your Saves list
Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3011 Maingate Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747 (Formerly Worldgate Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 25%
Ranked #49 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Bay City, Michigan, United States
“Dennis the Man”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Dennis in the hotel bar was the main attraction after the hot tub. He was very helpful and personable and make the experience extremely worthwhile. The hotel was pretty nice too but we would go back just for Dennis! He know his bartending skills.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando, responded to this review, yesterday
Hi Rachelle C -

WOW!!! Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel & Dennis with his bartending skills. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My stay was ok. The food was good at the hotel restaurant, the room was clean, nice flat screen tv. Things that were bad about my stay the shower head was broken water barely came out of it. When we got there we notice the room had refrigerator but no microwave we ask the front desk for one they put us on a list. Ask the next day they said they would have housekeeping bring one up. That microwave never came. Called front desk again they said they ran out. Didn't understand why they would miss lead us. They should have never told us they would bring it up if they had no intention on doing it. Stayed at alot places never been lied to at hotel. People at the front desk didn't even seem to care, that's why I'm giving this place a low rating.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Hello Travis S -

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our Front Desk team. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. I can assure you this is not typical of our service; many of the positive reviews are specifically about the service our guests receive. We are glad to hear enjoyed the room, as well as our restaurant. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent service the next time you are in the Orlando/Disney area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the check in to the check out, horrible. We went for my daughters cheer competition and had a late check in. I confirmed my reservation days before going and when I go to check in, they could not find my reservation. The front desk rep was rude and telling me I only booked one reservation and it was canceled. She then tells me to contact who I made the reservation with, which I did, and starts to dispute with them that I had no reservation. The supervisor from the hotel spoke with getaroom.com rep and got it cleared up, the supervisor tells the rep, I paid for my stay already and just to put the cc on file. So we finally get checked in, go in our room. The room smelled very badly, the toilet had to be held down like 15 seconds for the water to refill, the shower heads needed to be updated because water we shooting all over the place, the ac wouldn't even get cool, and to top it off I used the blow dryer for about 5-10 seconds and its pops and of course I got shocked. I tell "Migdali" and she says not to worry they check all the rooms when people check out. Obviously not if I used the blow dryer for not even 30 seconds and it does that. I would never stay here again and do not recommend anyone to stay either. If you will not be in the room as much as myself and my family, then you may want to consider it. The housekeepers were very pleasant and probably the only ones that were. The front desk personnel needs customer service skills! Well 2 days after I checked out, my bank account gets slammed with a charge for my entire stay there, which I had already paid for. Now, I have to wait to use my card till next week because I only had right under $400 in my account and the charge made my account overdraft. On top of this, I was not the only one who had issues. Other parents on the team, had similar issues with checking in and having their cards charged.

• Stayed December 2014
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hello Aubriana H -

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our front desk staff. I am glad you were able to have your billing issue straightened out with our accounting department. Again, we appreciate your feedback and will look in to and address the concerns you mentioned.
Sharon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I traveled with friends to Orlando in March and we intended to stay with a friends family. Due to unforseen circumstances, two of us decided to get a hotel room. We wanted to stay close to the family, but hotels in Kissimmee were a bit more than we'd budgeted for our trip. I found this hotel on a third-party booking site for $99 a night. We immediately booked it. We had a great stay in the hotel! It was clean, the beds were comfortable, and it was in the location we desired.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Hi MichaleneP11 -

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and thought the hotel was clean, beds were comfortable and the price was great! We look forward to your next stay, when you come back to visit the Orlando / Disney area.
Barnsley
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Comfortable room, good location. Restaurant quite good for dinner, poor for breakfast. Avoid the buffet food. The hotel caters for large parties from high schools which makes it a noisy place at times. Beware of timeshare sales on site unless you are prepared to sell a couple of hours of your time for $100 visa credit.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Ian H -

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are glad to hear you thought the room was comfortable and you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback regarding our restaurant. We regret to hear your dining experience for breakfast did not meet your expectations. However, we are happy you enjoyed the dinner offering. We have passed on your positive comments, as well as, your concerns to our Food & Beverage Director. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Orlando / Disney area.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

On behalf of the Marana Broncos youth football team - we stayed at the Park Inn for 9 days the beginning of this month and everything was awesome!! From the Price to check in and check out to the hospitality we received each and every day we had a great time at this Hotel and we will stay here again if possible.

Rene P. director of sales is an incredible host whom will take care of any needs your family or group may have and the rest of the staff is amazing as well. Anytime we had any issues at all the front desk took care of it for us. We had over 50 people in our party and 18 rooms and everyone had a great time.

The rooms were cleaned everyday and very large compared to most double bed rooms. Also the conference rooms and restaurants and amenities at the Hotel such as rental car place and gift shop and two fast food places such as Pizza Hut really came in handy on long days.

Yes there was a lot going on while we were at the Hotel but the rooms are quiet and the Hotel is very large so plenty of places to get some privacy and quiet time if needed.

I highly recommend this Hotel to any large group traveling or a family going to Disney World as it is only a few minutes away and very nice for the price.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Hello smarshbelieve -

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We are glad you and the Marana Broncos youth football team enjoyed the hotel. I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to Rene and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kissimmee, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Absolutely the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Filthy! People/kids running in the hallways, cooking in the rooms, smell, profanity, drugs in hallway, alcohol. Security being called left/rite. Did not feel safe! Could not get my family out of there fast enough! My kids were scared and my wife and I were very nervous walking in the hall. We immediately looked for a new hotel and cut our stay by 4 nights.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello Christopher R -

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. The hotel was never made aware of any illegal activity (drugs in the hallway) and if this was true, the police would have been called immediately. It is unfortunate your concerns with the hotel are about the same youth football and cheer competition you were here with.

Been to Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando? Share your experiences!