“Buyer Beware!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Best Vacation Inn Kissimmee to your Saves list
Best Vacation Inn Kissimmee
Best Vacation Inn Kissimmee
2095 East Irlo Bronson Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Formerly Days Inn Kissimmee / Heritage Park)   |
Ranked #114 of 156 hotels in Kissimmee

Staff was reasonably helpful

Minuses –
No luggage racks
No water cups
Not enough accessible outlets for chargers and or PC
One bed had wrong size blanket and top sheet
Free wireless was next to useless
Handicap room had no bars in tub/shower, toilet was too low and bar for toilet was to the side and behind user, definitely NOT ADA compliant
Small and very thin towels
Carpet was dirty and stained
Night stand and phone were filthy
Had to go to front desk for ice, which they got from the closed attached restaurant
Trouble with sugar ants and had 2 roaches in room

Room Tip: Choose a room at some other hotel...definitely not worth even the low price paid.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I checked in this hotel just for a night for a get away for me and my fiance. When we got to the hotel the front desk person was helpful and quickly checked us into 2 rooms. Upon entering the first room you couldn't help to ignore the scent of cat urine. It was so filty and not kept up i quickly decided to go check the 2nd room. To no surprise the 2nd room smelled lik 100 pack of cigerates were light all at once. not to mention the bed want even made. I suddenly remembered seeing the sign in the lobby saying that once 15 minutes passes by after check in you cannot get a refund. So i quickly grabbed my fiance and said hurry up I need to get OUT OF HERE!! When getting back to the lobby the front desk person was very helpful in checking us out and giving us a refund. When leaving the hotel i went next door to the Stadium inn and suites were the rate was 20 dollars less and the rooms were 2,000 times better. On the bad note i checked in/out on saturday 24 and its the 28 now and i still have not reecieved my refund. I'm dissapointed because i was reassured i was going to be refunded the next day and not it almost 5 days later and still have not recieved it. I've also tried to contact the manager more than 5 times and still have not spoken to anyone which is very unperfessional and bad business ethics. I would never reccomend this hotel to anyone in there right mind or people that have a descent standard for living. Please do as the title says and run as fast as you can for your own sake!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Longmont, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I had a work week in Orlando without my family and was looking for a very economical hotel. I booked this hotel on Expedia. OK, first for the good (and this will be brief). During the week stayed here, I spoke with three individuals at the front desk. Each of them was very pleasant and helpful.

Now for the bad. I've stayed in hotels all over the world (and many in the $3 - $5 per night range in my backpacking youth) and this was easily the worst and dirtiest hotel I've ever set foot in. I was on a work trip during which time I was out of the hotel for 16 - 18 hours at a time. If I would have had more time and energy, I would have quickly asked for a refund and found another hotel. The black mold on the tub tile and shower curtain was so thick I purchased bleach spray and almost burned my nostiles one night bleaching every non-fabric surface. You will definitely have to do this if you try to stay in this hotel. Also, I went through a can of Lysol on the floors and beddings because of the incredible level of filth. Even once the hotel was somewhat sanitized, the bedsheets had holes in them and the fitted sheet would not stay attached to the mattress.

Every time I sat on the bed or moved after I was laying down, the fitted sheet popped off showing dark brown stains on the mattress (which I also Lysoled). When I got to the hotel the first night, there was trash on the floor and hair on the sink likely from the last person who stayed in the room (not bad, but a few hairs on the back of the sink area and small amounts of paper trash and threads on the floor). When I got back late the next night, the towels had been changed (by the way, the towels were full of spots and incredibly thin from use) but the bed had not been made and nothing had been cleaned. I went to the desk the next morning and asked them to replace my sheets and vaccuum and clean the room. They did this, but the sheets had the same problems. This was the only time my bed was made or the floor vaccuumed or the sink wiped down during the week I was there.

Even if I wouldn't have noticed the roach traps in the bathroom behind the toilet, I would have been concerned for my health. Long story short, avoid this place at all costs. Sometimes the lowest priced hotel is just not worth it.

Room Tip: There were no good rooms from what I saw.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

do not stay here, when we went out on new years eve from 9p until 2am, we realized the next morning that one of our 2 cameras had been stolen from the room. we filed a police report and when police asked for surveillance video, they had not had functioning cameras for months. Sketchy!!! they ruined our first day of the new year. the staff was responsible for our loss. i left the camera on the table and it was gone the next day. either the cleaning ppl had access or night desk worker.

• Stayed January 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

The house keeping was a 5 out of 10 and the shower sucked. We were fast asleep in our room after driving all day, when just before midnite, some people with 2 dogs checked in next to us. The dogs barked and cried so we called the front desk, waited a while, nothing was done about the dogs that were still barking and crying. Called the desk again and the guy was afraid to tell the people with the dogs that they would need to move them to another room. They wanted us to get up and get dressed and pack up all our stuff and move to another room instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a few words were exchanged, we said we were coming to get our money back and left. Drove for another hour to Ft. Pierce, found a REALLY NICE room at the Quality Inn for $5.00 more than this dump "Best Vacation!"

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

the motel was very nice and close to Disney World. i would stay there again.

Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2008

no problems, rooms ok, staff was friendly, only complaint was there was no internet in the lobby. I was there on bussiness and needed wireless in lobby!

• Liked — Rate
  • Disliked — no Internet
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Best Vacation Inn Kissimmee? Share your experiences!