“Excellent price hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #98 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent price hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Roomba Inn and Suites in Kissimmee Florida is our favorite spot to stay when coming to town. Its a short walk away from Old town and Fun Spot. The Hotel staff is always on point and eager to make sure your stay is a relaxing as is should be! We used to stay at value hotels in Disney but now we stay here because the Roomba staff has made every one of our 5 trips extremely pleasant. There is a large pool, spa and bar in the middle grounds which plays music at night if you prefer to stay and hang out. The atmosphere here is laid back and fun! Thanks Roomba Staff for making our trips awesome!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
saint petersburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

this was a good , clean hotel with a large and deep pool. eight foot deep pools are hard to find. large hot tub. large covered pool bar. loved the touch of a towel swan on the bed. walking distance to many shops and places to eat. short walk to old town so no worries on finding a parking space. in room wifi is a definite plus as is the easy connect. they solved the problem of people hogging the waffle maker by doing it for you. otherwise it is your basic free breakfast.
the bad, no refrigerator, and very weak toilet. not enough electric outlets. could use a table in the room.

Room Tip: second floor would be best bet.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Roomba M, guest services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear John G

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this review of our property. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Roomba Inn & Suites. As you noticed just minutes away from all of the Central Florida attractions gives our property a great value as well. At the same time I want to thank you for the advice since we take every guest feedback seriously. I would like to suggest you to book one of our deluxe rooms on your next visit; these poolside rooms have a mini fridge and a microwave. We hope to see you back in our property while in the area.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Pros- Low price
Air conditioner worked well

Cons- An unwrapped condom on the pool deck
Half eaten food in the stairwell with ants
Food left on pool deck
Loud music and people at the pool after 9 PM
No bath towels
Electrical socket hanging 2-3 inches out of the wall
Items left in drawer from former guest

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Roomba M, guest services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Rebecca M

First of all I would like to apologize about all the inconvenience these events that you are referring to on your review might cause you during your stay with us. I also would like to thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. As it is our goal to constantly improve our facility and our service, we take all comments constructively to make services better every day for our guests.
Once again thank you and while in the area, please give us another chance.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I frequent the old town area often as we live in the Riverview/Brandon fl area.my wife had ONE last break from work so we decided to take our 4 year old daughter on her first trip to Disney world on April 18 2015.so we decided to reserve a hotel in the old town vicinity for the day/night of Friday April 17 2015 to wake up and go to Disney the following morning.My wife wanted to check out a different hotel being Roomba Inn (we usually stay next door at celebration inn).we checked in to our first room from a "marie cruz".when we opened the door a local pest control company (massey) had pesticides as well as pest control equipment in the room.my wife and I immediately closed the door and returned to the front desk where marie cruz switched our room...when we arrived at the SECOND room, I opened the door to see a steam cleaner as well as other housekeeping equipment along with trash every where.I immediately closed the door and went back to the front desk.Miss cruz YET AGAIN changed our room to a neighboring room.The THIRD room we finally received seemed to be OK so my wife and I took our daughter to walk around old town for a few minutes.when we returned my daughter was laying in bed trying to rest for her big day the next day when she started screamin and yelling "daddy there is bugs".as soon as I pulled back her blanket there were bugs EVERYWHERE.My wife and I started to get bit by a tiny red bug I ended up verifying as a bed bug.I immediately contacted the front desk and informed them of the situation when I informed that a "maintenance tech" who was top of the line would have to come verify that there were bed bugs.when the gentleman inspected the room he verified with the front desk that there was in fact bed bugs in the THIRD room we were switched to..then the "manager" Pedro Burgess came from the back to give me a very sincere apology about the bed bugs and offered to switch us to our FOURTH and final room.we then went to the room and the FOURTH room was actually somewhat "OK" other than the horrific smell...with this being said we layed down one more time to attempt some sleep before our first trip to Disney world....as I tried to lay my daughter to rest she was VERY ill from the various bug bites she had recieved to the point where it was apparent she was not going to make the trip.I then packed my stuff brought it to the front desk and informed them my daughter was not feeling well and we would not be able to stay.I was then informed by the "manager" that they were sincerely sorry about the bed bugs and that he would like to "comp" me a "couple of free night stays at their facilities" so he would like to collect my wifes email address as well as physical address to send her a "couple of free complimentary nights at their resort" and Marie cruz asked me to give her a call back within an hour to see if we received the email and when we called back I spoke to a gentleman by the name of "rafael" who stated miss cruz as well as Mr Burgess have left for the day and he was unaware of the issues and would take a report and in from all managers of the issue and that I would be contacted within 24 hours and ofcourse...We have yet to hear from them...with this being said I have made VARIOUS attempts to contact the General manager "David Holzatfel" and again....STILL NO REPONSE..This is the absolute WORST hospitality/customer service i have ever received...

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear arabhaji

I want to extend my apologies on behalf of the whole staff at Roomba Inn and suites. I am truly sorry that you came away so disappointed from your visit with us. I have to say that what you encounter is not up to par with the conditions and services we are looking to provide our guests. I would like to let you know that your review has been taken very seriously and we have implemented all the necessary actions in order to fix this situation. Mr. Burgos informed me that he talked to you and already sent you the voucher to your wife’s email.
Once again we are truly sorry for all the inconvenience during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write this review on tripadvisor and If there is anything else we can help you with definitely contact us, we are more than willing to help you.

guest services
Miami Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrible place don't let the swans fool you! Dirty smelly rooms noisy and manager did not even care his attitude about the inconvenience we were put through sucked. Will never ever go back and definitely warn friends and family about this disgusting place.

Room Tip: Do not reserve any rooms in this disgusting place!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Roomba M, guest services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Irisluv555

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on trip advisor
Please accept my sincere apologies. I am sorry to hear that you stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will make every effort to see that this never happens again.
Please give us another chance so we can make it up for you
Once again thank you for your time

Melbourne, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we prepaid 3 nights with no refunds using a internet sight. We chose it for it's location and hot tub. Our room had a broken phone, safe w/o key, coffee pot but no supplies and the bathroom light didn't work, only the fan. Hot tub was broken for 2 of the 3 days. Second day we got supplies for coffee but only got one washcloth to share with my husband, paper that we took off our soap and we put by the bathtub was still on the floor at our check out. Guess with no light you can't see if it's clean or dirty. IT came with two beds, I think they were a double and not queen as it was pretty uncomfortable to sleep together. last night I just slept in the other bed.

Room Tip: Choose the outside rooms, not inside by the pool because they have music going until late.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
dear Laura N

I would like to first thank you for letting us know about your experience here at the Roomba Inn and Suites. I like to extend my apologies in regards to your stay. We strive to make guest happy and deliver excellent service and this type of inconsistencies are not acceptable. All our staff has been informed about what happened and we will work so that these types of circumstances never occur again.

one more time thank you and we hope that you give us another change while in the area
Paula H.
Mississauga, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this online. We were just looking for somewhere to sleep for 2 nights. The pictures look pretty but some are of their other location in Daytona, don't be deceived!
This place is disgusting!! The 1st room they gave us smelled! The second wasn't much better. We went for dinner. Came back expecting to go for a swim and the pool was closed for maintenance for the night. We had just checked in 45 minutes earlier and it was open then. We even asked when we checked in what time the pool was open till that in night at no point did anyone say it would be closed. We went back to our room grabbed our bags went back to the front desk and checked back out with a full refund. People were checking in and not being informed the pool which seemed to be the only good thing about this place was closed for the night. In fact when I mentioned this at the front desk they said it would only be closed an hour. They had yellow caution tape up around it! When I challenged that they then said oh yeah it is closed for the night. We saw two big bugs which I believe we're cockroaches as well!
Avoid this place if you can! If I could give it a negative rating I would. -10!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room at ANY OTHER HOTEL! do NOT stay here!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Summerlover2014

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced at Roomba Inn and Suites. Regarding your comments about the pool, we had to do maintenance for the better use of our guests; unfortunately it took more time than we expected. We have informed front desk about this situation and we will take the necessary actions to maintain good communication throughout the hotel staff so that this will not happen again. We assure you that your feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.

We appreciate the time you took to write this review for our property.

Paula H.
Guest services

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!