“Horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Special Rate
$42 (USD)
Ranked #92 of 159 Hotels in Kissimmee
Miami, Florida
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My friends and I stayed here on our birthday weekend. When we arrived the location where the room was located we saw rooms that looked like we were in the middle of the hood and the windows were shattered and cracked. like if they had bullet holes or something. When we walk into our room, first of the beds are full size beds, not even queen size. the covers were dirty, only two towels in the room. Either the previous people that were there or the hotel staff, used the bathroom and left a surprise in the toilet. The kleenex in the wall the shelve fell right off, it was a cold evening that night and the heater was not working and the AC was blowing cold air and we were unable to turn it off as it was broken. You are able to hear everything. The people upstairs were getting it on that we heard everything. My friends experience was as horrible too. they ended up calling security for an issue they had in the room. we ended up checking out and driving back to Miami. Worst place to stay. Think Motel 8 is a better choice. my friend who lives in Orlando says old town hotels are the worst and they are run down. stay away pay a little more to stay at a better hotel. Safety wise too.

Room Tip: I have always stayed in International drive and never had a problem there with the hotels.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
HUDSON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

First time here, last time here. Big place, but room old and dirty. Light fixtures did not work. Breakfast included was awful, all sugar and starch, no eggs, no yogurt, not worth going in to see what was available.

Room Tip: Many other hotels in area to choose from, I'd pass on this. It is in walking distance to Old Tow...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Came back for meeting and wow this time of the year this place super busy and still helping us get our room and extra clean customer service outstanding Internet a lot faster than last time thank you Roomba we will be back for sure we will tell our friends and business more about yall..

Stayed February 2015
Macclenny, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. First of all, the toilet seat was broken, the sink was clogged, the blankets had not been washed. Also, we had a suite with a kitchen in the room so I bought food to put in the refrigerator, by the next morning, ants had infested the kitchen and were in all of the food. The microwave did not work. The wifi signal was extremely poor. The picture on the tv was extremely bad. There were nails poking out of the uncleaned carpets that would stick in your feet if you stepped on them. The housekeeping staff came in to clean the rooms and started, but didn't finish. They left the room half way done and left the curtains opened so that anyone passing by could just look into our room. They did not make the beds or even give clean towels. I complained to the front desk staff who stated that they were worry and said they would comp us the hotel fees. To which, they refunded a total amount of $23.97. This did not cover the food I had to throw away because of the ants.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room is dirty, the fitness center is dirty and nothing works. The Wi-Fi does not work and this place looks nothing like the ads. There is a pile of dirt right behind the treadmill. The front desk staff is awesome, but the place is disgusting and the TV doesn't work. I wish that I hadn't booked this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015
Kaysville, Utah, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stay away from this place! It should be imploded and replaced with a cemetery. If this place has had a renovation it was in the 1900's. The rooms were dirty. The carpet has not been cleaned in a millennia. I took a few steps bare footed and the bottom of my feet were black. Behind the crappy fridge was a moldy swimming suit. I'm positive that they don't even own a vacuum for the "cleaning staff" not a one. We had sunflower seeds all over the room. The shower towels were hand cloths and were as thin as tissue paper and as scratchy as sandpaper. If you book a room at this place you are better off sleeping in your car, I wish I did. Stay away!!! I read the other reviews and said to myself that it couldn't be that bad for one night. I was severely WRONG!!

• Stayed February 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this hotel at the last minute for Christmas week. It didn't look too bad online, and we've stayed in plenty of cheap hotels in this area so I wasn't expecting too much of the place. The one good thing I can say about this place was that we didn't see any bugs in our room.

The first thing we noticed upon arrival was the dinginess of the lobby. We had driven there, so we needed to use the restrooms and they were down a dark dingy hallway that, I felt, gave us a good idea of what the rest of the stay would be like. There was a long line for the front desk even though there were four people working there. When my husband was called forward for his turn, the lady that had called him up just laughed at him and went to the back room. When she returned, she ignored him and called someone else up to the front desk to be helped. No explanation. When we finally did get helped by someone else she was pleasant and took care of us reasonably well. The whole time we'd been in line we were watching a slideshow meant to show you how wonderful the hotel was. They kept showing rooms with towel swans on the beds. I asked her if there would really be swans on the beds and she said there'd "better be'. When we went to the room, we had booked a two bedroom suite to accommodate all six of us, it stank strongly of mold to the point of my allergies kicking in and I started to panic thinking I needed to find another hotel fast. The towel swans were laying across one of the beds - almost as if they had died from the stench. It was a very depressing scene. My husband hurried down to the office to try to get a different room. The one they gave us was only a one bedroom suite, and there was not credit given to us for having taken a smaller room, so I wasn't happy about that. The new room had only a very faint odor so we decided to stay and make the best of it. Only one swan on the bed as well. Aside from that swan, made out of a medium sized towel, we only had two more medium sized towels for the six of us. I figured that once they found out how many people were staying in the room they would give us more but they never did. The other peeve for me in all this? We had booked this place because we wan't to get a suite to fit all of us and we wanted it to have a kitchen. That was the main reason we had ended up here. There was, in fact, a kitchen space, complete with outlets for a refrigerator and stove to be placed in it, but it didn't contain either. What it had was a cabinet with a sink with a small square refrigerator(that barely worked) on one side of the sink and a microwave on the other side. There were no utensils, pots, pans, cleaning supplies. Nothing you would normally find in a hotel room kitchen that would make it possible for you to actually use it as a kitchen. The point of staying there was to be able to make meals in the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone. It was not a reasonable deal by any stretch of the imagination and they should be ashamed of themselves for luring people in with false promises. Oh, we never tried the free breakfast, no one had an appetite for eating somewhere that was so badly run in so many respects. Two more things to ponder; a plate of cookies on the lobby counter, presumably for the guests had bugs flying all over it and the front desk had a plastic case filled with watches on it. That last comment just being that it was odd.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!