“good hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #105 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“good hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Travelled all round Florida for 4 weeks only booked one night here value fantastic lovely clean room even though I had read some bad reports.best room we've had so far on par with ramada Kissimmee. Wish we could have stayed longer unfortunately we have to go home

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Mildenhall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this hotel from start to finish!

In sum: The Sales Manager, David, as well as his staff, was EXTRAORDINARILY helpful in organizing and going out of his way to ensure rooms, restaurant, and gazebo were fully prepared to accommodate the needs of our wedding party. The group room rates were exceptionally reasonable, with the rooms in good, clean condition. Thanks to the OUTSTANDING customer service this facility has to offer, our wedding day was a complete success.

In detail: After being denied and dropped from multiple other hotels and venues, the Roomba Inn and Suites was a very fortunate find. From the minute I called David, he was delighted at the opportunity to serve us for our abnormal request of an early morning wedding reception. Understanding I was planning the event from across and sometimes out of country, he was always ATTENTIVE and FLEXIBLE to our needs. When I finally met him in person, he wrote down every note for every detail and even proposed decorating ideas. The day of, he and his crew rushed outside to the gazebo early in the morning to arrange the tables, lay the cloths, hang the tulle, and assisted with the other decor we had. You CANNOT find customer service like that anywhere else, folks. Our poolside suite even included a complimentary gift bag for us, including merchandise from one of their sister companies. We are so thankful and pleased that this hotel pulled through for us on our special day. It has by far EXCEEDED our expectations.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Roomba M, Guest Services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Tiffany R,

It is such an honor to know you had a great experience here at Roomba Inn and Suites. We are all very excited because our efforts made this special occasion a memorable and pleasant one. We do thank you as well for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor and give us such a great review. Our staff as you mentioned strive to make each and every guest experience a great one. We hope to see you back soon.

Thank you again!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stay for 2 nights at the hotel, there were some inconveniences with the room but they fix it, its no a fancy place its more like a cheap place to spend the night and go!! The good part of this hotel is the location very accessible to stores and attractions and the price.

Stayed December 2014
Dear Caro2granada,

Thank you for taking some of your time and write a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are happy you enjoyed the location of our property and the service provided. We do apologize for the inconvenience in the room and we are glad to hear it was fixed. We hope while in the area you come visit us again.

Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is terrible! The pictures they provide must be of ones specially decorated to make you think they all look like that because they don't! Upon my arrival I was given a room I had reserved on Groupon that was in complete disarray. It was a disaster! Unclean, garbage on the floor, beds not made. DISGUSTING!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Roomba M, Guest Services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Pike1868,

I would like to apologize for your experience here at Roomba Inn and Suites. I have to say that what you encounter is not at par with the conditions and services we are looking to provide our guests. I would like to let you know that your review has been taken seriously and the responsible parties have been warned about your incident.

Manistee, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel was not as presented. It is old, run down and filthy.
When we got to our room the keys didn't work. It was 2 am and I couldn't let my wife stay in the corridor outside the room while I returned to the desk because there were a couple of sketchy guys wondering around. They looked like they were selling drugs to me, ( I am a cop).
We purchased a bottle of water from the machine, it had no label on it, the cap was filthy and it had no seal on it. Clearly someone had refilled on old bottle and stuck it back in the machine.
It was dirty, old and I did not feel safe. We let the clerk know we couldn't stay there and left to find another hotel. Of course they charged me taxes and user fees for the whole weekend.
This place was a disaster in my mind.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear David B,

Thank you so much for posting on Trip Advisor. It is very unpleasant to hear about the events that took place while your stay here. I would like to let you know that our property has security working overnight and the episode you describe is being investigated by reviewing our surveillance videos. In regards to the vending machine, the supplier has been advised about your experienced since we do not have any control of the goods that they contain. At the same time I hope that the resolution provided to you in our email communication has been of your satisfaction.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all, I usually read hotel reviews when I am going to stay somewhere. The reason I picked this place was because of the amount of people that were traveling with us. Turns out instead of 8 it was only 4 of us. When I walked into check in the place looks nice. I booked the "Superior Suite" which slept 8. Turned out to be just 3 conjoining rooms. One King room, a Sofa bed room and a 2 doubles room. This is an old property. You can tell by the windows and doors. First thing i noticed was a dead roach on the floor. No big deal. Then I saw a live one in the sink... OK.. The last draw was when we had food in the room and it was attacked by ants! We had to throw all our food out. The hotel was pretty empty over the weekend and now I know why. As for the free breakfast. It is called a grab and go breakfast which consists of coffee and a muffin. Ice machine was broken and when I tried to call the front desk from my room no one ever answered. I had to call from my cell phone. The worst was the "FREE WIFI" It worked for like 5 minutes and never had good enough signal. One of the good things was the flat screen TV if you are a big TV watcher on your vacation. The grounds are pretty well kept up as well. Overall I didn't have a good experience and would not stay here again. I see the good reviews and just don't get it. One thing I notice is they all have 1 review. Everyone that has more than one seem to be on the same page. Location is great, A lot of food and shopping places in the area. Other than that, try at your own risk.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mrkicks,

Thank you for taking some of your time and giving us a review on Trip Advisor. At this time we are really unhappy to hear that your stay was not as you expected. At this time please accept my most sincere apology for the inconvenience. In regards of our breakfast, it is a Hot Waffle Express Breakfast, we have juice, donuts, toasts, and other items. We would be delighted if you could please give us a second chance.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

"I stayed here during thanksgiving to visit my girlfriend. Honestly, I've read a lot of bad reviews about them and I was kinda very hesitant to book a room for 4 days and I didn't expect the place to be that awesome. The fact that it was very convienient for me going back and fort to my girlfriend's house, the staff are very welcoming too and suprisingly my room was very nice. I love building C, they called, very accesible to parking lot and very nice view from the huge pool outside. I will definitely go back here soon. I recommend this hotel to all of you. Stayed last November 26-29, 2014"

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Najsbill,

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Roomba Inn & Suites. As you noticed we are very proud of all our employees and the hard work they perform. We cannot wait to have you back as well. Remember only minutes away from the Disney and all Central Florida attractions, you will enjoy your stay again and again.

Guest Services

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!