“Friendly staff, convenient location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Offers & Announcements
Stay 3 Nights for $99
Ranked #103 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
London, Canada
“Friendly staff, convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I spent 3 nights in this hotel. Some part of the hotel looks old but at 40$/night it's better than expected. The staff is friendly. Breakfast is good with two hotel staffs there helping you with a big smile. They have new wifi internet installed and the signal is always strong in the room where I stayed.

I love the location, it's convenient. The pool, bar, restaurant are all fantastic. You should try the food there. It's very good and not expensive at all. After three-night stay, I received a gift (a watch, not a luxury one but very nice).

Room Tip: 38$ special meal is highly recommended; if you have any concern, talk to a staff or manager, they...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The place was very clean. I stayed there with my family for a week and we felt so comfortable. The staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful. Price was amazing!!! Absolutely would recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed September 2014
Roomba M, Guest Services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Lena B,

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are working really hard on becoming one of the favorite destinations here in Old Town area. As you noticed our staff is always looking forward to please our guests. Please come back and see us soon!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Overall, had a great stay at Roomba, very affordable pricing along with great service. Mainly picked Roomba for its location but wasn't expecting such great service, all the employees were very kind and helpful. Loved all the amenities on the property, especially the pool! Rooms were a good size and very clean upon arrival. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great value and great service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Noogz,

We thank you for taking from your time and giving us such a nice review on Trip Advisor. As you mentioned in your post our location and services are very valuable. We invite you to please come stay with us again.

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I stayed at the Roomba for a week while looking for a permanent place to live. The front desk staff is absolutely wonderful. Alex, Pedro, Maracruise, and Yam are wonderful. The restaurant, New Orleans Style has the best bartender I have ever met. The food is amazing and the staff are very professional. The maids were on top of everything plus the workers were constantly cleaning. I truly enjoyed the employees who went out of there way for my family. I recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget who enjoys great customer service.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Roomba M, Guest Services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear rfrench2014,

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to write a review on Trip Advisor. It is such an honor when guests recognize the hard work of our employees. Thank you for noticing that and I am glad we were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. Come back soon!

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After Daytona Bike week, our team headed to Orlando and stayed at Roomba Orlando since we got a discounted coupon from their Roomba Daytona staff. It's a nice hotel and huge parking area. We got a suite and a single room next together. Our suite has a common room where our team can gather for breakfast and chat privately without having going to the restaurant. Our suite was in front of the pool, so just a step to the pool was great. It's a nice hotel and friendly staff with a nice pool. They also have a nice restaurant inside the hotel as well. Delicious food, nice drink and nice environment. Great place to stay and relax.

Room Tip: Stay next to the pool
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us such a nice review on Trip Advisor. Our suites are ideal for friends and families get together. Just minutes away from all of the Central Florida attractions gives our property a great value as well. We hope to have you stay with us soon.

Thanks

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fortunately, we didn't have bad experiences like other guests. The hotel is not new built but it is newly renovated. I came here when it was a Days Inn. I must say it is much nicer than before. Huge pool! Nice fitness room, my husband worked out every day during our stay. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are good enough and we slept very well every night. They have a great seafood restaurant on site. We ate there 3 times at least. Their Jambalaya is the best. I've been at many hotels in Kissimmee as we do business in the area, read lot of reviews, but didn't bother to write one, as most hotels here are the same. Honestly, this hotel is a real deal comparing price and quality to other outdated hotels on 192. If we pay $40-50 a night, we don't expect to stay at Hilton or Marriott. Everything has its price...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Roomba M, Guest Services at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Mayra N,

Thank you so much for posting such a nice review on Trip Advisor. It is such an honor to have guests notice the great value our property possesses. At the same time like you mentioned we are focusing on making the rooms and other venues to the next level. The amenities we have are a key point to make guests experienced a very exciting vacation. Please when in the area next time come and stay with us again.

Thank you!
Clearwater, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

EVERYTHING about this hotel is awful. The first night I was scammed by a guy that the hotel sent me to for one of those "Go to this seminar and we'll give you $100 Disney giftcard" EXACT wording. I accepted, and had to give a $20 deposit. (NEVER had to do that before) By the time I got to my room and read the paperwork, I called the same guy,, NICK I believe and he assured me that I DID NOT have to have a major credit card, even though the paper said you did. He told me NOT to eat at the hotel's breakfast as it was "no where near good" and to "go to this meeting and eat there". I went to the hotel and explained that I had been scammed by this Nick guy and David Manager of Sales and Marketing called his superior (from what he said) and assured me that he got me a 4 day stay at Westgate Resort which was worth $1200. I never received anything and it's been a month. So clearly he lied about that too. I had to go to Walgreens and get Clorox wipes to clean the hotel that was so filthy I didn't even want to unpack the entire stay so all of our stuff stayed in bags. There was mold in the mini Fridge, mold in the tub, the sinks were nasty and the bathroom lights barely worked when they did work that is. We had to go walk to the office and get a new key card at 12am after getting back from 10 hours at Disney which is a long walk. The day of the "meeting" I got up late, because they didn't put in a wake up call and rushed there with me daughter. I was told they would NOT allow me to participate because I didn't have a major credit card. I asked to speak to a manager. NONE would come. So I left. Later after our day at Disney we went back to the hotel and spoke to the manager in Sales and Marketing, David. He says that he will send us a 4 day $1200 vacation package. It's been about a month and I have not received anything. But the story only begins. Our stay was so bad I started a list of problems and ended up with a page and a half! They have this bar/club that is right next to the hotel room and all night til about 2am was boom boom boom. It was so loud when we checked in, since it's attached to the check in area they had to close the door and I had to yell to get my information heard. The next day (Saturday) we came back from Disney to nap, we had park hopper passes and would nap a few hours then go back to the parks, our room had not been cleaned. At all. I called and told the office that. I also told them we had NO towels other than hand towels to shower with. Someone came and gave us towels, I told them not to clean our room as we were going to nap. The manager David later screamed at me when I was checking out that I "refused" service and that he was standing in the hall way when it happened, so he called me a liar because I was going to take a nap and that it was MY fault for asking her to come back later as my daughter was already napping, I told him I was getting ready to sleep so there was no reason to make my beds. Saturday night we got back to the hotel we went to the hot tub which was broken. It was cold. We went back to the room and called the office they acted like it must've just happened and they had no idea why it was broken, yet when I checked this site after I left others said it was broken too. In our room ants were crawling all over the desk that was between the two beds, there were so many they were crawling up the headboard of my bed onto my personal pillows. I called the office and asked to be moved. Our room had still not be serviced. It got so bad that I had to change my own trash and put it outside and hope they pick it up... The room next to me had been open ajar for 3 days, I told the manager and his reply was "Annnnd?? Your point?!?" So after being told there were no rooms available I got a call at 3am in the morning. They said they're going to let me move so I had to wake up at 3am and wake my 10 year old and move all of our stuff including the food in the fridge to a completely different floor. They put us on the 3rd floor and had to carry our bags up. We stayed there for 4 days and the ENTIRE time our room was not cleaned or serviced in ANY way shape or form. When I was checking out I was never more humiliated in my entire life. I was talking to a manager about all the problems when out comes David the "Manager" in Sales and Marketing. I showed him my list of problems with the hotel, The door didn't close properly so there was about an inch and a half gap under the door, the people next to us could be heard talking about sex acts, people were running up and down outside and screaming, the bar was SO loud that it could be heard from inside our room until about 2am, boom boom boom boom all night, then people would sit at the bar in the pool area and get drunk and make all kinds of noise, the room was so gross that I had to clean it myself before I would even use it, I had to change my own trash and put my own trash bags in the can. By the time we checked out the tiny garbage can was completely over flowing. Ants crawling all over our desk and onto my bed and pillows that bit. I read that this hotel has bed bugs and roaches after I left, which freaked me out and I left all our stuff in the car truck to kill anything God forbid. Literally the list goes on and on. When I presented David Manager of Sales and Marketing absolutely humiliated me by very loudly yelled "WHO makes a LIIIIIIIST of problems on your VACATION?!?!?!" I calmly stated that I just wrote down a few things to show him and the list just continued to grow and grow. I explained that I have stayed at $20 hotels and Disney Resorts at which he said "I used to be the head of (something) at Disney and we should have just refunded you your money the first night clearly YOU NEED to go spend $400 a night and go to a resort." I explained that I had been to Disney's Art of Animation in March and it was approx. $135 a night. Not $400. He said that there was NO way that is true and pretty much called me a liar, I asked if he would like to see the receipt?!?! I have never been treated so badly in my life. THEN he loudly stated that ":YOU JUST WANT A FREE STAY". At which I would entirely dumbfounded. As I telling him my room had NEVER been cleaned in the 4 days I was there a woman next to me heard the conversation and yelled at him stating that her room was never cleaned once in the whole time she was there either. The shampoo and conditioners they give you are the kinds that you have in Magazines that you rip out and are flat things. And you literally have to use like 3 just to get enough to wash your hair, so every day I was begging for more. Which I wouldn't have had to do if they did their job, cleaned our rooms, took the trash out, made our beds and left us soaps and things. We couldn't even use the coffee maker after the 1st day cause they didn't give us more cups. I have never been so humiliated by a "Manager" in my entire life. I have called at LEAST 7+ times and David Manager of Marketing and Sales REFUSES to give me a higher boss' name or phone number. He refuses to have ANYONE call me. He REFUSES to do ANYTHING about my horrid stay. I do believe that at least SOME of my fee should be refunded if not all due to the fact that it was such a horrid time and that I was entirely humiliated in front of MANY people checking out. I am now reporting this hotel to the BBB. I am going to do anything I can and tell every single person that I know to stay away from this hotel. What they did and they way I was treated was disgusting. I can see why David "Manager" of Marketing and Sales no longer works at Disney and instead works at a dump hotel. I wouldn't even call it a hotel. It's like a slum motel. BEWARE. It's not worth the money. I

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!