“stayed at the Roomba inn, from Feb 15 til 28thof 2013” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

Save Saved
You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #117 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Halifax
“stayed at the Roomba inn, from Feb 15 til 28thof 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

we checked into the room which was on the second floor in the newly renovated building but the A/C wasnt workig and noisy.Weapproached te front desk with the complaint and was immediatlly relocated to a new rooon the ground level at the pool. Great room, service was exceptional, very clean rooms, helpful staff, the only complaint was no internet, only in the pool and lobby areas, but im sure they will overcome this problem as they were in the middle of mass renovations, everything new folks, cant beat the prices either. Therir 2 restaurants were not open but under renovations and i was offered a free drink the next time i visit and im lookin forward to the best rates anywhere and my friend Vinod Bajaj was very helpful to us and always available for your needs, I look forward to renting fromhim in the future.

Room Tip: just mention Mr Bajaj's name wen registiring and you will get excellent service
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

We’re happy to hear you had a great stay and found the accommodations, amenities and staff to be bright and pleasant. The insights you share are right on, and we believe our future guests will benefit from reading them. Thanks for your time. Thank you, again, for choosing Roomba Inn and Suites . We look forward to having you again soon.

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bergen, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. Mostly due to laziness. The rooms are not of a standard that defend more than 100$ a night. We oicked our hotels from the GPS, looking for nearby hotels. If we had seen the room before we paid, we would have driven to another hotel.
In the first room they gave us, the bath tube looked as it was used for growing plants.
Room quickly replaced. Staff at reception did their job as expected. Buth no light switch or night lights by the beds. Internet not available at the rooms. Only hotel in our stay in Florida without internet at the rooms.
When we stayed for two nights, the room was not cleaned. We are not used to that, even in low standard hotels.
But the restaurant, part of the hotel was excellent. The resturant connected two the hotel gave good service and very good food.
Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx Xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at Roomba Inn & Suites. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. We wish that we had been able to address these issues during your stay. We cannot undo the frustration you have endured, we can take the necessary steps to prevent future such occurrences,

At Roomba Inn & Suite we are committed to provide exceptional service and value to our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me@frontdesk@roombainn.com. if you would like to continue conversation with us.

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very Good price, excellent service and very convenient to many places such as Disney world, shopping, etc...Staff & Manager are very helpful. I will visit again with my family for the next few months. For sure I will have a good price from them.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Value Guest

Thank you for staying at our Hotel and we were thrilled that we did exceed your expectation. We also thank you for taking the time to write a comment on the property and your thoughts on the hotel . We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next trip to central Florida.

Director of Operations, Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach
Melbourne, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We booked online and when we arrived we waited approx. 1 hour! There were 4 people in front of us! When we finally got up to the counter they could not find my reservation and we waited another 15 minutes. At that point they found it and told me to go to a different lady and she would finish my check in. When I went to the other lady she was with a different customer. When she was done with that customer she proceeded to call up someone else. I asked why I wasn't next and she knew nothing about me! At that point I was taken care of and given a room. When I got up to my room the key did not work. About 20 minutes later I got a working key! Around midnight someone was trying to get into my room with a key because they front desk double booked our room! At 130AM the person next doors key wouldn’t work so we were kept up for an hour with all of the noise from that. The room was missing night stands, the tub wouldn’t drain, and the bathroom was dirty. The adjoining room, which no one was staying in, had a huge hole in the door where the lock was supposed to be! When checking out they couldn’t find that I had already paid with credit card. They discounted the room $40 and I had to pay cash. 2 days later the $90 which should have been $84 was taken out of my credit card. It took about 10 phone calls and 5 days for me to get that $90 refunded to my account. They woman I was working with said she would try to get me a gift certificate or free nights stay from the managers and call me back. Needless to say I never heard back! This place was a NIGHTMARE! STAY AWAY!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at Roomba Inn & Suites. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. I will be contacting you directly to discuses your issues to see to it that they are addressed. Although, we cannot undo the frustration you have endured, we can take the necessary steps to prevent future such occurrences,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

After staying here for few days .... Great location and great service ... Very nice restaurant ! Highly recommend ... Will return next time ... Thanks for all the service !
Best wish and good luck to you Roomba !

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Value Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. It's always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stays with us. The great feedback gives potential guests a feel for what our hotel is like. I Thank you for the kind words about our new restaurant staff.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great hotel , good rates , extremely close to parks, very convenient , front desk was great help, stay was very comfortable and had no problems , clean not messy or gross like other hotels, A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby, free wifi in the lobby and pool area , great stay , i would def recommend to stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next trip to central Florida.

Director of Operations, Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach

5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Tel: 407- 396-7969 Fax: 407-396-8103
Website : RoombaHotel.com
Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach.
Ko Phangan, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked this through hotels.com. The advertised rate was 81.00. They charged me 66.19 in taxes and fees when I booked. Then an additional "resort" fee to be paid on arrival plus 20.00 more if I wanted a fridge or microwave.

When I attempted to cancel the booking moments after making it, hotels.com were unable to contact the hotel because no one would answer the phone. Hotels.com gave me a 50.00 voucher to make up for things after I spent over an hour trying to cancel this booking.

For 109.00 I could have stayed at a 3.5 star resort in the area. I booked this for the low price, but thanks to their bad business practices and dishonesty I ended up paying over 150.00 for a night at this crappy hotel with poor service.

Room Tip: Don't book one here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at the Roomba Inn & Suites . Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. We have updated and corrected the comments you made wth regards to your stay.
We pride ourselves in a great product and high level of service. Roomba Inn & Suites is presently under new management and we will ensure a positive experience with your next visit.

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

Director of Operations, Kissimmee & Daytona Beach

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!