“Horrible experience that lasted a week!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #88 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Melbourne, Florida
“Horrible experience that lasted a week!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We booked online and when we arrived we waited approx. 1 hour! There were 4 people in front of us! When we finally got up to the counter they could not find my reservation and we waited another 15 minutes. At that point they found it and told me to go to a different lady and she would finish my check in. When I went to the other lady she was with a different customer. When she was done with that customer she proceeded to call up someone else. I asked why I wasn't next and she knew nothing about me! At that point I was taken care of and given a room. When I got up to my room the key did not work. About 20 minutes later I got a working key! Around midnight someone was trying to get into my room with a key because they front desk double booked our room! At 130AM the person next doors key wouldn’t work so we were kept up for an hour with all of the noise from that. The room was missing night stands, the tub wouldn’t drain, and the bathroom was dirty. The adjoining room, which no one was staying in, had a huge hole in the door where the lock was supposed to be! When checking out they couldn’t find that I had already paid with credit card. They discounted the room $40 and I had to pay cash. 2 days later the $90 which should have been $84 was taken out of my credit card. It took about 10 phone calls and 5 days for me to get that $90 refunded to my account. They woman I was working with said she would try to get me a gift certificate or free nights stay from the managers and call me back. Needless to say I never heard back! This place was a NIGHTMARE! STAY AWAY!!

3 Thank Katiest8
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at Roomba Inn & Suites. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. I will be contacting you directly to discuses your issues to see to it that they are addressed. Although, we cannot undo the frustration you have endured, we can take the necessary steps to prevent future such occurrences,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

After staying here for few days .... Great location and great service ... Very nice restaurant ! Highly recommend ... Will return next time ... Thanks for all the service !
Best wish and good luck to you Roomba !

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Lventer
Dear Value Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us. It's always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stays with us. The great feedback gives potential guests a feel for what our hotel is like. I Thank you for the kind words about our new restaurant staff.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great hotel , good rates , extremely close to parks, very convenient , front desk was great help, stay was very comfortable and had no problems , clean not messy or gross like other hotels, A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby, free wifi in the lobby and pool area , great stay , i would def recommend to stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank terry s
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next trip to central Florida.

Director of Operations, Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach

5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Tel: 407- 396-7969 Fax: 407-396-8103
Website : RoombaHotel.com
Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach.
Ko Phangan, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I booked this through hotels.com. The advertised rate was 81.00. They charged me 66.19 in taxes and fees when I booked. Then an additional "resort" fee to be paid on arrival plus 20.00 more if I wanted a fridge or microwave.

When I attempted to cancel the booking moments after making it, hotels.com were unable to contact the hotel because no one would answer the phone. Hotels.com gave me a 50.00 voucher to make up for things after I spent over an hour trying to cancel this booking.

For 109.00 I could have stayed at a 3.5 star resort in the area. I booked this for the low price, but thanks to their bad business practices and dishonesty I ended up paying over 150.00 for a night at this crappy hotel with poor service.

Room Tip: Don't book one here.
3 Thank Jen M
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at the Roomba Inn & Suites . Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. We have updated and corrected the comments you made wth regards to your stay.
We pride ourselves in a great product and high level of service. Roomba Inn & Suites is presently under new management and we will ensure a positive experience with your next visit.

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

Director of Operations, Kissimmee & Daytona Beach

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel had great location near Old Town and Disney parks. There is a drugstore/pharmacy right in front for any needs as well. Front desk was nice and very comforting. If you are looking for a hotel just to sleep, good price and location I say stay here. But the water in our room did not drain, there is only Wi-Fi in the lobby, a bit of noise heard all the time from the hallways, and the bed was not comfy and stiff.

• 3 of 5 stars
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My stay was very comfortable and had no problems. I stayed in 3012 and got a good night's sleep. Nicely renovated and clean. Jeff checked me in and enjoyed conversing with him. I would see him 3 more times during my stay at various points around the complex and he definitely looks like someone who is on top of things and a reassuring presence. I found the staff attentive and friendly. It is a great location as there is a lot available within a short walk (pharmacy, restaurants, shopping, Old Town, Fun and Spot)and you don't have to mess with the traffic. My only disappointment was that while operational, the hot tub elements were not yet installed at the time of my stay, so no heat. A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby(muffins cereal, juice, coffee) and internet is in lobby and pool area for the moment. I look forward to when the renovations are completed to have the full benefits of the services offered and be able to give a 5 star rating

Room Tip: I was on the outside as opposed to a view of the pool. It was Saturday night(usually loud) and found...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had read all the reviews and ready to cancel. But I'm glad I didn't yes the hotel is under construction but it is very clean no complains there. My whole family was very happy . The director of operation Vino was very pleasant and helpful. Staff was friendly and I will booking here again.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank Luzmir
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel and the service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was also nice to hear that the all the team members delivered a memorable experience.