“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #96 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Miami, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great hotel , good rates , extremely close to parks, very convenient , front desk was great help, stay was very comfortable and had no problems , clean not messy or gross like other hotels, A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby, free wifi in the lobby and pool area , great stay , i would def recommend to stay

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next trip to central Florida.

Director of Operations, Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach

5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hway
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Tel: 407- 396-7969 Fax: 407-396-8103
Website : RoombaHotel.com
Kissimmiee & Daytona Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Ko Phangan, Thailand
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked this through hotels.com. The advertised rate was 81.00. They charged me 66.19 in taxes and fees when I booked. Then an additional "resort" fee to be paid on arrival plus 20.00 more if I wanted a fridge or microwave.

When I attempted to cancel the booking moments after making it, hotels.com were unable to contact the hotel because no one would answer the phone. Hotels.com gave me a 50.00 voucher to make up for things after I spent over an hour trying to cancel this booking.

For 109.00 I could have stayed at a 3.5 star resort in the area. I booked this for the low price, but thanks to their bad business practices and dishonesty I ended up paying over 150.00 for a night at this crappy hotel with poor service.

Room Tip: Don't book one here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at the Roomba Inn & Suites . Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. We have updated and corrected the comments you made wth regards to your stay.
We pride ourselves in a great product and high level of service. Roomba Inn & Suites is presently under new management and we will ensure a positive experience with your next visit.

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel had great location near Old Town and Disney parks. There is a drugstore/pharmacy right in front for any needs as well. Front desk was nice and very comforting. If you are looking for a hotel just to sleep, good price and location I say stay here. But the water in our room did not drain, there is only Wi-Fi in the lobby, a bit of noise heard all the time from the hallways, and the bed was not comfy and stiff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My stay was very comfortable and had no problems. I stayed in 3012 and got a good night's sleep. Nicely renovated and clean. Jeff checked me in and enjoyed conversing with him. I would see him 3 more times during my stay at various points around the complex and he definitely looks like someone who is on top of things and a reassuring presence. I found the staff attentive and friendly. It is a great location as there is a lot available within a short walk (pharmacy, restaurants, shopping, Old Town, Fun and Spot)and you don't have to mess with the traffic. My only disappointment was that while operational, the hot tub elements were not yet installed at the time of my stay, so no heat. A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby(muffins cereal, juice, coffee) and internet is in lobby and pool area for the moment. I look forward to when the renovations are completed to have the full benefits of the services offered and be able to give a 5 star rating

Room Tip: I was on the outside as opposed to a view of the pool. It was Saturday night(usually loud) and found...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had read all the reviews and ready to cancel. But I'm glad I didn't yes the hotel is under construction but it is very clean no complains there. My whole family was very happy . The director of operation Vino was very pleasant and helpful. Staff was friendly and I will booking here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel and the service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was also nice to hear that the all the team members delivered a memorable experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My stay here was great. Good rates, and very close to disney parks. its great to fi Overall I enjoyed my stay here with my kids Clean new rooms, although it was under contruction staff was very helpful and considerate! deff. going back next time I'm in Orlando!

• Stayed January 2013

Weston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Overall I enjoyed my stay here with my kids Clean new rooms, the location is greta is super close to the parks and the oulets. the staff was very helpulf at all times. I definetly will come back to Roomba Inn and Suites and Orlando. I was very imprese with the hotel..

Room Tip: For the value this hotel is super clean and the staff are there to help.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next vacation.