“Great Location! But you get what you pay for...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando

Save Saved
You added Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando to your Saves list
Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5840 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Days Inn Maingate East)   |
Ranked #117 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Miami
“Great Location! But you get what you pay for...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel had great location near Old Town and Disney parks. There is a drugstore/pharmacy right in front for any needs as well. Front desk was nice and very comforting. If you are looking for a hotel just to sleep, good price and location I say stay here. But the water in our room did not drain, there is only Wi-Fi in the lobby, a bit of noise heard all the time from the hallways, and the bed was not comfy and stiff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My stay was very comfortable and had no problems. I stayed in 3012 and got a good night's sleep. Nicely renovated and clean. Jeff checked me in and enjoyed conversing with him. I would see him 3 more times during my stay at various points around the complex and he definitely looks like someone who is on top of things and a reassuring presence. I found the staff attentive and friendly. It is a great location as there is a lot available within a short walk (pharmacy, restaurants, shopping, Old Town, Fun and Spot)and you don't have to mess with the traffic. My only disappointment was that while operational, the hot tub elements were not yet installed at the time of my stay, so no heat. A continental breakfast is offered in the lobby(muffins cereal, juice, coffee) and internet is in lobby and pool area for the moment. I look forward to when the renovations are completed to have the full benefits of the services offered and be able to give a 5 star rating

Room Tip: I was on the outside as opposed to a view of the pool. It was Saturday night(usually loud) and found...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next trip to central Florida.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I had read all the reviews and ready to cancel. But I'm glad I didn't yes the hotel is under construction but it is very clean no complains there. My whole family was very happy . The director of operation Vino was very pleasant and helpful. Staff was friendly and I will booking here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Vinod B, Director Of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel and the service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was also nice to hear that the all the team members delivered a memorable experience.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was great. Good rates, and very close to disney parks. its great to fi Overall I enjoyed my stay here with my kids Clean new rooms, although it was under contruction staff was very helpful and considerate! deff. going back next time I'm in Orlando!

• Stayed January 2013

Weston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Overall I enjoyed my stay here with my kids Clean new rooms, the location is greta is super close to the parks and the oulets. the staff was very helpulf at all times. I definetly will come back to Roomba Inn and Suites and Orlando. I was very imprese with the hotel..

Room Tip: For the value this hotel is super clean and the staff are there to help.
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward having you stay with us on your next vacation.

Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Fabriana at front desk was astoundingly helpful. Would come back just for her commitment to service however after this experience we will not.

Our family decided stay at this hotel because we could not find any rooms in the area boy we should have slept in our cars.

We stop at the hotel the front desk clerk Fabriana told us the rate was 169 we wanted to shop around, as we turn to leave my husband was abruptly greeted by the owner and general manager Veno & Jeff. They persuade us to stay in a new building that was newly renovated with no cable for 109; I did not know we were in a used car lot with shady sales tactic on how the rooms are new no one has been in them.

We left and came back later in the evening we checked into a room that was NEW the walls were a bit dirty, smudgy. The bathroom ceiling was leaking there was a bit of stucco falling on the ground. Baseboards by the door look like they had water damage. Two room changed later we found ourselves in 2034.

My brother came up from savannah Georgia he checked into one of the rooms for 169; he had tv however you could not see the image clear. The most disturbing thing of all is when we left old town our seven year old son had our room key he insert OUR room key into 1050 the room opened, our room key open up another guest room door how safe is that. BUT how can you downplay the NO internet service, NO hot water and the lack of security. We will report this to the BBB.

We all have hysterical stories to share of this past weekend because of the hotel. There are families that paid for rooms that considered sleeping in their cars. We all agree on one thing......we would never, ever, ever stay here again.
Test them out go in attempt to leave I bet you they will negotiate the rate with you too I should have read the previous review.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Vinod B, Director of Operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to convey your concerns regarding your stay at the Roomba Inn & Suites . Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Please know that your comments have been taken seriously and we appreciate your feedback. I have spoken with our department heads regarding your difficulties and will certainly see to it that these issues are addressed. Although we cannot undo the frustration you have endured, we can take the necessary steps to prevent future such occurrences. We pride ourselves in a great product and high level of service. Roomba Inn & Suites is presently under new management and we will ensure a positive experience with your next visit.

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Worst hotel experience ever! Bad service....key card didn't work...Loud. Hotel being renovated.......but didn't know until after check in. When you walk in the lobby you think WOW! Not the case...it was horrible! Because this hotel was reasonably close to Disney, we reserved two nights there. We regretted it. It took us more than half an hour to check with Tina we felt as if we were in carnal st in New York negotiating the room rate the lady. We could not understand her at all, come to find out she was the Manager. She was rude with no customer service skills. When we finally got to our room 3030 the tv didn’t work, we were room change 2034 with no hot water, we were then room change again but could not get the door open, we change room 4 times(no apology from her). There’s construction going on it is very loud. The only good thing is when we were checking out the front desk agent (African American guy with glasses) was extremely nice he was the only one that apologize. STAY AWAY…

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Vinod B, Director of operations at Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Please contact me directly should your travel brings you to our area.

Director of Operations, Kissimmee & Daytona Beach

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites Orlando? Share your experiences!