“Still the Best after all these years” 5 of 5 stars

Booking.com Priceline.com
Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
4425 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Tampa
“Still the Best after all these years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Over 30 Years ago my wife and I were members at Cypress Cove. We moved and dropped our membership. I have often told friends about the immaculate grounds, courteous staff and excellent facilities. Last week my wife and I visited Cypress Cove again and found that all of the things I mentioned above still exist. In addition the pools, hot tubs, restaurant, snack bar, tennis courts, and exercise room are state of the art. Beautiful tree lined streets and manicured grounds compliment the tranquility of the 50 acre. If you are looking for a Family Oriented Clothing Optional Resort you cannot do better than Cypress Cove.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

After our first visit earlier this year my wife and I were looking forward to returning to Cypress Cove. We visited over the Halloween weekend and had another wonderful time. Our Villa Hotel room, as on our previous visit, was clean, neat, and well-maintained by the attentive maid service.
Lisa, a waitress in the Lakeside Restaurant, made our dining experience there especially memorable with her attentive service, ready smile, and friendly manner. During the fun Halloween party on Saturday evening Lisa was assisted by her son Dominic, who is just as able, fun, and friendly. We also ate at Cheeks and found the food at both locations consistently plentiful and good.
The facilities including the pools and hot tubs, restrooms, game and club rooms and play areas were clean and well-maintained. When we stopped at the new pickleball courts to view ongoing games, experienced players invited us to try our hand at it. Thanks to their kind and patient instruction, we've found a new recreational activity to enjoy.
Any initial hesitance at being nude is quickly overcome by the warm welcome extended by staff and other visitors. Encouraged by the policy that nudity is always welcome, we soon found ourselves preferring to be nude most of the time and not ever giving it a second thought.
We're already looking forward to our next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th Nude a Palooza at Cypress Cove , the Staff are the best !!! . Meet new people every year ,always friendly, everyone makes you feel at home. Super clean and more activities than you can do. Every resort should be run like this, can't wait for our next stay.

• Stayed October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I took my wife to Cypress Cove October 3,4 & 5 checking out on the 6th. It was her first time at a resort and my 3rd time at the Cove. We both loved it and already have reservations for Thanksgiving weekend. It is VERY relaxing and enjoyable. Room was clean, grounds are well kept up, food is GREAT and reasonable. All of the residence are as friendly as can be. We got naked as soon as we checked in and didn't put a single thing on until we left at 2 PM Sunday... This place is awesome we talked about and are looking into getting a travel trailer so we can go more often and stay longer.
We can't wait to go back

Room Tip: If you want stop by Publix live we did and eat lunch in the room saves a few pennies but, cheeks bar...
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was our first overnight visit. It was a busy weekend with a all day concert. The staff was very organized and the grounds look great. The hotel room was clean, but in need of updating of the bed. We enjoyed the large clean pool area and the restaurants. The service was quick and very affordable. We will be going back!

Room Tip: request 1st floor
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Friendly and secure nudist resort. Great pools and a nice restaurant. Clean and comfortable lodgings. many activities and nearby attractions. Disney and others are fairly close and area restaurants are good too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I have been full time members for a year now and recently received our sticker to drive in the resort without stopping at the front gate. VERY NICE!!! We stayed for 1 night on Sept. 28th. The reason was to run the annual Streak the cove for the 2nd time. (I did earn a bottle of wine for my efforts) My wife would like you to know that every time we stay the rooms our very clean. The only thing I would say is that the pillows are quite thick but I can fix that by bringing my own which I meant to this time but forgot. There were extra people there this weekend which was nice due to the race and there was a young nudist convention going on. I felt a little sorry for them as the weekend was beautiful and they had to sit inside and listen to speakers all afternoon which would have drove me nuts. But more pool space for us so it was a win. My wife and I are in our late 30's and early 40' so it's nice to see some younger peeps there. Can't wait until you add a water slide and lazy river because I think that would be awesome. I tell my wife that if I ever win the Powerball with a large sum of money I will be aggressively assisting with that project financially. Overall we are very happy to be associated with the "Naked Place" as we call it. Can't wait for our 3 night stay in November>

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Cypress Cove Nudist Resort? Share your experiences!