Over 30 Years ago my wife and I were members at Cypress Cove. We moved and dropped our membership. I have often told friends about the immaculate grounds, courteous staff and excellent facilities. Last week my wife and I visited Cypress Cove again and found that all of the things I mentioned above still exist. In addition the pools, hot tubs, restaurant, snack bar, tennis courts, and exercise room are state of the art. Beautiful tree lined streets and manicured grounds compliment the tranquility of the 50 acre. If you are looking for a Family Oriented Clothing Optional Resort you cannot do better than Cypress Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cypress Cove, Florida’s most beautiful clothes free resort. Since 1964, Cypress Cove has been the preferred location for nudist vacationers from around the world. Our nearly 300-acre facility includes a 50-acre lake, 130 acres of protected wetlands, 20 acres of recreation and even a residential community. Accommodations include 84 villa hotel rooms and apartments, and a modern campground/RV park.Cypress Cove features a large pool area with 2 heated swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi hot tubs, a children's playground, clubhouse, game room, Silver Lining Massage, Figleaf Boutique, Nature Hair & Nail Salon and Body Works Gym. Dining and beverage options include the Lakeside Restaurant, Scuttlebutts Bar, and Cheeks Poolside Bar & Grill.We offer pedal boats, a canoe, and a kayak, all free to use on our beautiful private lake. Sports options include our sand volleyball court, 6 tennis courts, pickleball, shuffleboard, and a 9 hole chip-n-putt golf course. There really is something for everyone. Our clientele is primarily made up of couples and families. Single males must qualify to visit (call ahead). All members of AANR or other nudist clubs or organizations are welcome.First time visitors to Cypress Cove discover that people come in all shapes and sizes and that, as far as our bodies are concerned, all of us have nothing to hide. Once you've socialized in the nude, you realize what an enormous impact what we wear has on who we are. Clothing can lock us into expected roles and behaviors, contributing to the tensions of daily life.You may use the lakefront to adjust at your own pace, letting the weather and comfort be your guide. Once you feel ready, take a dip in one of our heated swimming pools which are for our nude guests only.Our culture and values at Cypress Cove are based on very simple principles; we promote family oriented nudism, which should be wholesome and non-sexual. If you choose to visit Cypress Cove, you are accepting these core principles and agreeing to abide by them.We have great fun at our dances, but suggestive attire and/or dancing are not welcome. We appreciate a tender moment between two adults in love, but public displays of affection should be discreet and innocent. Adventures in the bedroom should always be kept private. Discussions of swinging and recruiting are definitely not welcome here.Our goal is to maintain a safe, non-threatening, non-sexual environment where our guests can truly relax and feel comfortable. If you agree, we hope to see you by the pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems and Booking.com so you can book your Cypress Cove Nudist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Cove Nudist Hotel Kissimmee
- Cypress Cove Nudist Kissimmee