“Great Staff , friendly people.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cypress Cove Nudist Resort

You added Cypress Cove Nudist Resort to your Saves list
Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
4425 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
“Great Staff , friendly people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th Nude a Palooza at Cypress Cove , the Staff are the best !!! . Meet new people every year ,always friendly, everyone makes you feel at home. Super clean and more activities than you can do. Every resort should be run like this, can't wait for our next stay.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I took my wife to Cypress Cove October 3,4 & 5 checking out on the 6th. It was her first time at a resort and my 3rd time at the Cove. We both loved it and already have reservations for Thanksgiving weekend. It is VERY relaxing and enjoyable. Room was clean, grounds are well kept up, food is GREAT and reasonable. All of the residence are as friendly as can be. We got naked as soon as we checked in and didn't put a single thing on until we left at 2 PM Sunday... This place is awesome we talked about and are looking into getting a travel trailer so we can go more often and stay longer.
We can't wait to go back

Room Tip: If you want stop by Publix live we did and eat lunch in the room saves a few pennies but, cheeks bar...
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was our first overnight visit. It was a busy weekend with a all day concert. The staff was very organized and the grounds look great. The hotel room was clean, but in need of updating of the bed. We enjoyed the large clean pool area and the restaurants. The service was quick and very affordable. We will be going back!

Room Tip: request 1st floor
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Friendly and secure nudist resort. Great pools and a nice restaurant. Clean and comfortable lodgings. many activities and nearby attractions. Disney and others are fairly close and area restaurants are good too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I have been full time members for a year now and recently received our sticker to drive in the resort without stopping at the front gate. VERY NICE!!! We stayed for 1 night on Sept. 28th. The reason was to run the annual Streak the cove for the 2nd time. (I did earn a bottle of wine for my efforts) My wife would like you to know that every time we stay the rooms our very clean. The only thing I would say is that the pillows are quite thick but I can fix that by bringing my own which I meant to this time but forgot. There were extra people there this weekend which was nice due to the race and there was a young nudist convention going on. I felt a little sorry for them as the weekend was beautiful and they had to sit inside and listen to speakers all afternoon which would have drove me nuts. But more pool space for us so it was a win. My wife and I are in our late 30's and early 40' so it's nice to see some younger peeps there. Can't wait until you add a water slide and lazy river because I think that would be awesome. I tell my wife that if I ever win the Powerball with a large sum of money I will be aggressively assisting with that project financially. Overall we are very happy to be associated with the "Naked Place" as we call it. Can't wait for our 3 night stay in November>

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

As a first time visitor, the welcome was very warm. Over the years I've visited many different sites and now am pleased to say another has been added to the list. On my drive to the resort I had made a comment "I'd like to meet Susan Weaver" Lo and behold Monday morning this lady stopped by the camp site and just helped herself to being friendly, after probably 20-30 minutes of sharing thoughts and conversations names were asked. Bam! Susan Weaver... We do thank you for the atmosphere and the words shared, yes we will visit again.
Both Residents & Staff
Pat & Dolores

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We spent the long 4th of July weekend and Labor Day Weekend at Cypress Cove. We have been there many times as it is only a 2 hour drive for us. The resort style pool is beautiful and well maintained. The rooms are old, dated and overpriced.The DJ on the weekend had great music playing. The food in the main restaurant is very good and fairly priced. There are 2 changes we feel need to be looked into. One is the pool and hot tub closes at 11 PM. On weekends especially holiday weekends the closing time should be later. The 2nd item is Esther also known as the Pool Nazi. She is overbearing and a nuisance. This is the reason for my poor rating. We have since been to Lake Como in Lutz, about an hour from Cypress. The cabins are 1 bedroom with kitchen and living area and less expensive then Cypress. The pool and hot tub only closes for 30 minutes for cleaning and there is no Esther there. We met several couples at Lake Como that won't go back to Cypress anymore because of Esther and nothing to do after 11 PM. We went to Cypress for New Years Eve 2 years ago and were chased out of the hot tub just after midnight. For us no more Cypress Cove, Lake Como is a better choice and value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ted H, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
I'm a little disappointed you would only give us a 2 star review when your list of positives was so much larger than your list of complaints. And the pools are in fact open until 1:30 am every Friday & Saturday night, and 11:30 pm during the week. I'm frankly afraid of the liability of leaving the pools open all night since we don't have anyone on staff.

Regarding Esther, she's just there to monitor the pool area and help guests. We have a few rules, such as no swimsuits in the pools, no glass on the pool deck, no frisky behavior, etc. I'm not sure why you would have had a problem with her or any of those rules. If you have any specific complaints, I'd be happy to discuss them.

Been to Cypress Cove Nudist Resort? Share your experiences!