“A VERY FUN WEEKEND” 4 of 5 stars

4425 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Lakeland, FL
“A VERY FUN WEEKEND”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The room accomodations were the best we've encounted at any of the Clothing Optional reasorts, with a mini fridge and microwave as standard fare. Larger "suite" rooms are also available. Food at either the 2 bar areas or restaurant could be hit-and-miss - when it was good, it was good - when it was average.......................!?!? The grounds are clean, well maintained and user friendly with more than enough lounge chairs and shelters to accomodate nearly any size crowd. On the weekend we visited, it was mostly an older group, but not exclusively. Everyone was friendly, and there are fun activities, such as Trivia contests to prevent boredom. This is one of the few such resorts that allows guests to bring in their own drink coolers and snacks. Return visits are certainly in our plans.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn NOT adjoin another room. The sound coming through the connecting door can...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
De Pere, WIsconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I have been regular visitors to Cypress Cove since 2000. Each year our only regret is that we have to leave! This year was no exception. We were there from April 10-17. Our room was very clean and the grounds were well manicured. The entire staff was very cordial and made our stay trouble free. We ate several times at the Lakeside Restaurant and Cheeks Bar & Grill. As always, the food was delicious and reasonably priced. We enjoyed shopping at the boutique which had new and appealing merchandise at affordable prices. Massages were offered daily and worth every penny! Wi-Fi worked great in the villas, at poolside, and in the restaurants. Every day we loved our nude walk on the paved streets throughout the neighborhoods and RV park. Ted and his staff are continually making improvements to all of the facilities. Best of all are the wonderful people you meet and/or know from prior visits. To top the week off we had wonderful weather. Can't wait for a return trip back!

Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our third time there and as always it is just fantastic. Just wish that I lived closer and could go there every weekend. This trip I actually decided that I would like to retire there. I said to my GF that when I become old and grey I would like to live here permanetly. She quickly shot back, "honey, you are old and gray!!!" Well, I guess I meant when I become older and grayer. The people are so nice and friendly, both the employees and patrons. I have read some of the reviews and do not understand the negatives. The place does'nt purport to be the Waldorf. I feel like I know some of the employees already. I just love the food, in both restaurants. I just wish that I had started going there 40 years ago. We love to shoot pool, swim, hit the whirlpools, go in the peddle boats, sunbathe, shuffleboard. Next trip we hope to try the tennis and golf. Thanks to all the staff and owner!!! P.S. I forgot to mention how much we enjoy the gym.

Room Tip: We loved 1106 because it was ground floor and a corner room with a couch.
Winter Haven, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Cypress Cove is awesome! Our second time here. When you come through the gate you are in a whole new world. We hate to go back out that gate!!!! Everyone is so friendly, the rooms are clean, the pools and hot hubs awesome also. Cheeks has great food. And you have to try the lake side restaurant nude dining on Thursday..Free glass of wine!

adger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

..I highly recommend this resort..The only negative I have is I don't like sharing the bathroom in the hotel section. My friends on naturistmingle.com recommend it to me. I go there quite often in summer and find the people friendly, the atmosphere relaxing and the facilities second to none.
very relaxed and comfortable environment

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
coveblue, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed the facilities. I'm not sure what you meant by the "sharing a bathroom in the hotel section," but I don't want readers to get the wrong idea. All hotel rooms and apartments are fully equipped and all have private bathrooms. Hope to see you again soon!
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was the photographer at a Beach Wedding at Cypress Cove last weekend. What a beautiful location. It could not have been more wonderful. The blue sky and beautiful lake behine the bride and groom in whitel After the wedding, we went to the pool bar for drinks and dancing. Everyone was so friendly and treated us so well. A very low cost but beautiful wedding. Who could want for more.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kalamazoo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Halfway through our 10 day stay at the Cove in March I asked my GF if there was anywhere else she'd like to go for spring vacation. She said no...she loves coming to Cypress Cove. Over the last few years we've spent a week to 10 days every spring. We start to count down early in November.

We've made good friends we look forward to seeing every year. We play Petanque every day and we try to get a long walk around the grounds every morning. This year we went offsite a couple of times to visit restaurants but with the two restaurants and bars there really isn't much need to. We each got a massage at the spa near the west pool and we attended a dance with a really good 2 piece combo.

The staff is great and very attentive to any needs. This year our room had had some upgrades; a microwave, a new fridge and a new HVAC unit.

Mostly we just relaxed. It's impossible not to relax at Cypress Cove. If you're a long time nudist or a newbie, you'll love it here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Cypress Cove Nudist Resort? Share your experiences!