“We come every year!!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Lodge   |   2545 Chatham Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34746-5160   |
Austin, Texas
“We come every year!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

My family and I have been staying at Beachtree Villas for our annual Disney trips for the past 5 years. We love, and quite frankly cannot believe, the amount of space we get for our dollar. The units are very clean and spacious just as advertised. The staff is very supportive, reasonable, and accomodating to any of our requests. Beachtree Villas is a very clean place and we have noticed new renovations each time we have stayed. We love the new furniture, wall colors, and crown molding! In all of my traveling, I have never stayed at such a LARGE and clean place for these rates - in fact I usually pay more for less!!! Thank you Beachtree villas for being so accomodating that it allows us to come multiple times! We simply love your villas!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for their repeat guest discounts!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011 via mobile

Gross, disgusting, sickening. This place looks like what you would expect in a motel frequented by prostitutes. Nasty carpet, rusty fridge, dirty sheets, the place smelled like mold. I'm contacting the health department. It should be condemned. We stayed about an hour-- long enough for me to contact hotwire & get out of there.

• Stayed December 2011
Pueblo West, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

After reading some of the reviews at this site I must say I was a little concerned after we had booked our villa back in May for an October stay. But having stayed for 12 nights we were very pleased with our overall stay. I have come to the conclusion that most of the negative reviews I read are probably written by people that were expecting a "five star stay" at an "economy price" and possibly had unreasonable expectations. Don't get me wrong the villa was a very nice place to stay and was perfect for our family and our needs, I just don't think some people would be happy with complete perfection. We were greeted warmly by a lady who stayed beyond their normal closing time on a Saturday. She actually called us to see if we were on our way and stayed late to meet us even when we did not respond to her phone call immediately. The villa was VERY spacious. And while maybe not "white glove immaculate" it was reasonably clean and in good condition. It was raining the first two days we were there and a wet spot appeared in the master closet. We called the next day the office was open and let them know about the wet closet floor along with two bathroom light bulbs that were out. When we came back that evening all of the issues had been resolved. We encountered no rudeness from any of the staff. And any question we had was addressed quickly and thoroughly. We were very impressed with the roominess and comfort of the villa. It was in a great location near everything of interest and necessity especially Walt Disney World and Wal-Mart. Our family used the pool, hot tub, weight room, and tennis court area and all of those areas were clean, very nice and well kept. My 6'7" husband and I are spoiled with a KIng sized waterbed at home and we are seldom comfortable when we travel and stay in a different bed but he and I both were very comfortable and slept great! After the first two days of rain we commented to each other that we couldn't imagine being cramped up in a small hotel room with no space. Having the fully equipped kitchen was a real blessing as well as the full-sized washer and dryer. Unlike wanting to get out of a cramped hotel room we were glad to come home to a comfortable, spacious villa where we all had our own space and could enjoy our stay. We will definitely use Beachtree Villas again and heartily recommend them to friends and family.

Room Tip: Just like in apartment living, if you prefer a more quiet stay the second floor might be quieter tha...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was on of the cleanest, well-equipped places we have ever stayed. Everything they advertised was there. The villa was very clean and comfortable. There was plenty of space. It was very close to all the parks and to any stores that we needed or were interested in checking out. Check-in and check-out procedures were extremely easy. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I came on a Family Trip. its not what you think. the Pics from the website are old of course. the same old furniture. from 20 years ago, it had a molded smell to the place. when I got there, I had to pay a 200 security dollar deposit. thats fine, IF I ever going to GET IT BACK?!! I asked the lady in the front desk. when will it be put back in my account. she told me, "When you check out, give it a few days to clear." thats fine. I checked out July 7th...Today is July 28. I never received it. I called them Last week, that I never received my deposit back. The guy that was on the phone, had supposably looked up my info. told be give it a couple more days. Now I wont ever see my MONEY BACK. its gonna be a month now!

Room Tip: old and not updated
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011 via mobile

First off the place is disgusting. There were hairs on the sheets bugs in the sheets on bed. Dale the manager is very hard to deal with .we did not stay one night to nasty

• Stayed July 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

When we arrived at the resort we were not told they shared an entry road so even with the navigation system we had to drive around for a bit. We actually drove by it several times. We arrived at the unit at approximately 8pm, the toilets did not flush, the bathroom was in disrepair, the bathmats were filthy and the towel bar in the shower was missing. The air vents in the unit were rusty and the overall condition of the unit was poor, run down and smelled of mold. The towels and linen were old and filthy. They were the kind of towels you save in the garage to wash and dry your car. The outside on the buildings were dirty and covered in cobwebs. When I phoned in to indicate the toilets did not flush the man who arrived told us to get out or he would call the sheriff and have us thrown out because we were trouble makers. I had my brother visiting with me from Phoenix, my daughter was on crutches, and then there was my wife and myself. The man was rude to my wife, inconsiderate with any concerns we had as customers. We have a house in Massachusets and a house in Rotonda West. We have traveled to the Orlando area for over 25 years. This was by far the worst experience we have ever had. Because of the poor way we were treated, other business in the area did not get our business because we left early for home the next morning.

Our treatment by Beachtree Villas was disgraceful. I intend on sharing this information with AAA, orbitz and other travellers. The owners and Beachtree Villas should be ashamed of this disgracelful treament of guests and by the lack of care and attention to their Villas!

This was just a horrible experience!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Beachtree Villas? Share your experiences!