“Fun show, okay food and Mobster Melodrama” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 643 restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: A fun filled night of "dinnertainment" at Capone's Dinner & Show. Knock three times,give the secret password and discover our one of a kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the nightly festivities. A zany cast of characters are sure to delight all ages! Loads of laughs, gangster action, musical productions, stand-up comedy and audience interaction make this show a hit!Dinner is served buffet style with a large selection of Italian and American favorites. Tickets include a huge selection of beverages; Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, cranberry juice, kiddy cocktails, coffee, hot tea, Bud Light Draft, Al's original rum runners, vodka & cranberry, rum & cola, chardonnay, white zinfandel and merlot wines. Dessert is also included! Save 50% off regular prices when you book tickets on our web site. It's a Blast!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fun show, okay food and Mobster Melodrama”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

We took a group of 9 family members to Capone's and had a very good time with lots of laughs. The cast members are very talented and personable. The basic script is the same each night but there is a lot of crowd interaction along the way that can really take the show on a tangent. Our show got so off-track with jokes and laughter that the cast actually forgot where they were. Great fun. Great value.

The food is average, maybe slightly better than you find at other dinner shows in Orlando. It's buffet style, and all-you-can-eat, so give a sample of a few things and then go back up once you find something you like. I enjoyed the italian sausage quite a bit. Drinks are bottomless (including wine, beer, and cocktails ... there are about 8 to choose from), and the servers are liberal with the pouring. Their policy is, "a drunker audience = a funnier show" so they keep the drinks flowing. A designated driver is a must if you plan on taking them up on it.

The advertised price is $50 but there are half-priced tickets everywhere in Orlando, and I'm pretty sure you can just ask for it when you go to pay. This makes Capone's one of the best priced values in Orlando. With the price of restaurants in Orlando, you've got nothing to lose and you get some laughs too.

Little things -- the language is borderline for kids, so be warned. There are some play on words that aren't too big a stretch of the imagination ("fork"). They also have an early admission which allows you to get better seats. The catch being that you have to buy one drink from the bar. They seat these folks first and then the ones waiting outside. We found the seats weren't that much better ... but the line was also so long at the bar that we never got a chance to buy one before we were seated.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Saint Cloud, FL
“Boring show, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

Perhaps if you are a huge fan of the 1930's and gangsters, then *maybe* you will enjoy this show. My family and I found it dull. The comedy occasionally made us smile but was pretty corny. I've seen better stories in grade school plays. The service was decent, but it's a buffet where you get up and stand in a long line, pile up the cafeteria food and return to your table. We're locals and have been to all of the shows, and enjoy Medieval Times much more. Arabian Nights is also okay, plus they bring your food.

new york
“An amazing, fun,comedic performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

My husband and I had a very enjoyable time. The buffet was fantastic. The Italian food was great. Show was funny. Drinks everlasting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sh3n3ll
“Great and Funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

The show was great. My husband and i took our two year old daughter and she loved it. She clapped along with the songs. We paid $53.00 for the both of us and we had all you can eat buffet and unlimited drinks. The drinks were good. I thought they would be watered down, but they were strong and good. The waiter just kept bringing them out. The show was funny and we were able to participate. It was our anniversary so they did a shout out to us. The food was okay. Not, great but you cant complain when its all you can eat and free drinks. It was a good enough atmosphere for my daughter and my husband and i both had fun. We would definately visit this place again. Loved it. The cast was great and they were very friendly. WE were not pressured what so ever to buy the photos or any ornamnts. Even though we did. This was my first time ever visiting Fl and Orlando and i would definately do it again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Climax, Michigan
“Avoid this one...........”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

I am amazed by the good reviews for this show. The food was bland and almost tasteless, the Rum Runners tasted cheap and weak, and the show itself was boring. I admit the acting was pretty good but I was expecting gangsters and somewhat of a crime drama....the show we saw only had 6 actors and centered around a barroom singer and her husband. The entire night consisted of trying to get the women in as small and tight costumes as possible and not much of a plot. They told me it was rated PG on the phone but it was more like PG-13 bordering on R. I would avoid this one, especially if you have kids!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere