“Boring show, mediocre food” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 654 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: A fun filled night of "dinnertainment" at Capone's Dinner & Show. Knock three times,give the secret password and discover our one of a kind prohibition era speakeasy and cabaret. Miss Jewel is your lovely and talented hostess for the nightly festivities. A zany cast of characters are sure to delight all ages! Loads of laughs, gangster action, musical productions, stand-up comedy and audience interaction make this show a hit!Dinner is served buffet style with a large selection of Italian and American favorites. Tickets include a huge selection of beverages; Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch, cranberry juice, kiddy cocktails, coffee, hot tea, Bud Light Draft, Al's original rum runners, vodka & cranberry, rum & cola, chardonnay, white zinfandel and merlot wines. Dessert is also included! Save 50% off regular prices when you book tickets on our web site. It's a Blast!
Saint Cloud, FL
“Boring show, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

Perhaps if you are a huge fan of the 1930's and gangsters, then *maybe* you will enjoy this show. My family and I found it dull. The comedy occasionally made us smile but was pretty corny. I've seen better stories in grade school plays. The service was decent, but it's a buffet where you get up and stand in a long line, pile up the cafeteria food and return to your table. We're locals and have been to all of the shows, and enjoy Medieval Times much more. Arabian Nights is also okay, plus they bring your food.

new york
“An amazing, fun,comedic performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

My husband and I had a very enjoyable time. The buffet was fantastic. The Italian food was great. Show was funny. Drinks everlasting.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sh3n3ll
“Great and Funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

The show was great. My husband and i took our two year old daughter and she loved it. She clapped along with the songs. We paid $53.00 for the both of us and we had all you can eat buffet and unlimited drinks. The drinks were good. I thought they would be watered down, but they were strong and good. The waiter just kept bringing them out. The show was funny and we were able to participate. It was our anniversary so they did a shout out to us. The food was okay. Not, great but you cant complain when its all you can eat and free drinks. It was a good enough atmosphere for my daughter and my husband and i both had fun. We would definately visit this place again. Loved it. The cast was great and they were very friendly. WE were not pressured what so ever to buy the photos or any ornamnts. Even though we did. This was my first time ever visiting Fl and Orlando and i would definately do it again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Climax, Michigan
“Avoid this one...........”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

I am amazed by the good reviews for this show. The food was bland and almost tasteless, the Rum Runners tasted cheap and weak, and the show itself was boring. I admit the acting was pretty good but I was expecting gangsters and somewhat of a crime drama....the show we saw only had 6 actors and centered around a barroom singer and her husband. The entire night consisted of trying to get the women in as small and tight costumes as possible and not much of a plot. They told me it was rated PG on the phone but it was more like PG-13 bordering on R. I would avoid this one, especially if you have kids!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Snellville, Georgia
“Great Show and Good food with all the drinks FREE including beer !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

Got a discount coupon out of one of the travel books available at the motel. Cost only $25.00 each for a 2 1/2 hour show and delicious dinner.
Buffet was really excellent and the Lasagne was superb. Also had Ham,Mashed Pot,Green beans,Corn,salad,turkey and dressing, macaroni salad, macaroni and cheeze,(I didn't realize till now just how much I ate !)
The price also included all the light beer and wine you wanted along with soda and coffee. (Since We don't drink wine or beer we only observed that)
Show is all about gangsters Molls and GREAT dancing and singing by the ensemble cast. REALLY WELL DONE.
Superb service and We got our souvenier pictures on the Just arrested newspaper.
Great fun for the entire family (lots of kids attending)
Located in Kissimmee, south of Orlando close to the Mideavel Times show.
DON'T MISS THIS, The seating starts at 7:00 and the show starts at 8:15
I will definately go back whenever I get back to Orlando.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere