“Happy Guest.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #7 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Annapolis, Maryland
“Happy Guest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stayed here for Christmas week 2013. After a long ride we arrived at the hotel, and they had complementary chocolate cookies my kids loved them. The receptionist was nice and thank me for being part of Hilton Honors, The room was clean and the bathroom was big. The breakfast was good everyday. I think you just have to be creative. They have the waffle maker, so I fix some with cranberries, raisins, bananas, walnuts and syrup. the 2nd day egg bagel with sausage etc. The breakfast menu is at the reception.
I also saw they have a shuttle to take you to Disney Epcot I think it is really convenient, so you don't pay for parking. I also used the washer and dryer located in the 4th floor until 11 p.m You need quarters , and I also took my own detergent from home, since I have little messy kids,so I didn't have to bring a lot of clothes. I will recommend this hotel It is located close to Disney and Universal.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista and that you will be returning. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Shelby Township, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. VERY friendly and helpful staff! Facilities were clean and comfortable. Bedding was first rate, and beds were extremely comfortable! The food was very good, and the eating area was peaceful clean and pleasant. Pool and hot tub were clean. The pool was nice and warm on a winter day, NOT like the so called "heated pools" that really aren't warm enough to go into. Laundry room was clean also. All in all perfect! We will defineatly return to this hotel in the future!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in the area and we hope the next time you come to town that you will choose to stay with us again.
Pembroke Pines, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Hotel was clean and lots of parking.... the hotel front desk personnel was fabulous and helped me out a lot... but when i got there after working all day, driving 4 hours.... standing in line at Disneys Hollywood Studios 2 hours for each ride, the rain, the cold weather and 3 screaming kids in the back seat, at 3 in the morning all i was looking forward to was a bed.... i got to the hotel only to find out that the room i had reserved earlier was given away and the only room they had left was a King size bed with a sofa... now how was i suppose to fit 3 kids, 3 adults in a one bedroom?? They lowered the price yea but i had to have my husband sleep on the floor ontop of pillows and mattresses because i couldnt send my 70 year old grandmother to the floor. Then the breakfast was alright but not enough to feed all the hungry ppl in the hotel and it was only served until 10 in the morning... i was one of the last group to go down and get food and when i asked the person working the kitchen i got a nasty attitude and a response of you should of come down earlier. BIG disappointed i stay in Hampton in all the time but it is the last time i stay at this location.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We regret to hear that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as expected. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and value your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear about the exchange you had with one of our employees. Your comments have been shared with that employee in addition to the rest of our team. I am also sorry to hear that we could not honor your room request. We work hard to ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and it is clear you did not. I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust and your business the next time you travel to the area.
Kingston, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Spacious and comfortable bedroom and bath with plenty of towels and sumptuous duvet and pillows. The breakfast buffet (included) is the best we have experienced and the breakfast room is bright & pleasant. We had a problem with the in-room refrigerator - even though we kept turning it down it was freezing some of our drinks. Maintenance came promptly to fix it but the next night we had a otlle that shattered when it froze. Again, someone came promptly with a replacement refrigerator and cleaned up the broken glass. There was some mold along the track and bottom frame of our very large shower door but the shower and bathroom were otherwise spotless. The only other complaint I have is that the bathroom vanity was so high I found it difficult to brush my teeth or was up over the sink (I am 5'2") -- --children would find this almost impossible!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure to serve you. I have shared your comments about the shower area and fridge and those items have been addressed. I hope the next time you come to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.
Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hotel and staff were excellent. Great customer service willing to go the extra mile to please. Had no bananas one but staff was willing to go to sister hotel to get me some! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Parkland, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The front desk clerk Monique was one of the reasons we stayed at your hotel. Her professionalism, pleasantness and smile won us over, she did a fantastic job selling us on the value of the room, location and safety. Great Job Monique!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. In addition, thank you for recognizing the services provided to you by Monique. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very close to Disney World parks. I have to say that I really liked the hotel, hotel was completely full due to christmas and new year's eve vacations. The only thing is that, as breakfast is included, the place was jammed in the morning, I could not have waffles any of the days I stayed in since the waffle makers were always in use and did not want to wait for one to be available, the rest of the breakfast was OK and included eggs and sausages. People were very nice, I called for a special request to the room and it did not last even 20 minutes. There is a walmart at less than two minutes and a couple of places to eat in 535 very close too. Internet was included and very fast (even at full capacity). I would stay here again anytime.

Room Tip: Go to have breakfast early so you can have waffles.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!