“Friendly Staff & Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4971 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early - Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Palm Harbor
“Friendly Staff & Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Super friendly desk staff...Katelyn went above and beyond! We had 2 queen non-smoking suite...nice and spacious and super clean!! The breakfast was fair...I've had better but also have had a lot worse! Would stay here again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear J G,
Thank you for your informative and positive review of our hotel. We're happy to read how the team exceeded your expectations. We work hard to deliver exceptional service with a passion to every single guest that stays with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
ft. Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

They have a great pool for laps - very long-hot tub is always bubbling. Great breakfast. They daily launder the duvet covers. I like that a lot. Lovely we would go again
I travel a lot and this Hampton was special.

• Stayed October 2012
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Peggy Miormar,

Thank you for your informative and positive review of our hotel. We're happy to read how the property exceeded your expectations. We work hard to deliver exceptional service with a passion to every single guest that stays with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great desk staff at check-in and check-out. Did not experience housekeeping, but room was clean and well appointed. There is a lot of dining nearby on the main drag between Kissimmee and Celebration. A couple miles from I-4. Be CAREFUL, an adjacent roadway that bisects the area is a toll road that takes exact change only!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear OriginalXfactor,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel was amazing in small words. The breakfast could have been better, but the staff was awesome. I had no problem with housekeeping for the room was nicely cleaned. Tips for the manager: Get someone that can make the breakfast more presentable and give your staff a hand of applause because they are the best on my trip so far.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mona W,
Cherry Hill, NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was surprised by how close this place is to Walt Disney World (just ten minutes). It's a great value, with the typical Hampton comfort. I was expecting something run down but this is well maintained... if you like yellow painted doors and lime-green rooms. I mean, really, who chose those colors? The walls are the color of puke. Okay, It's slightly less ugly than the All Star Resorts, so if I were visiting the World again, I'd stay here.

But the housekeeping... I had to leave early so I get up and shower, shampoo my hair and use what I *thought* was conditioner. Nope. It was moisturizer. I washed my hair with moisturizer. Why, you ask? There was no conditioner! Yes, I know the conditioner is the same white color as the moisturizer. Did I grab the wrong one? No, I didn't... because the housekeeper did not give me conditioner. Just two helpings of moisturizer. Should I have noticed beforehand? Should I have called down for conditioner? Yes.

But last time I checked my job was not housekeeper.

If it was, I would have done something about the BOOGER on the shower wall. At least I thought it was a booger. I didn't take it off the wall to inspect. Whatever it was, it was black and red and sticking out.

Besides that, it was a fine stay. Check in was efficient, the rooms were clean, the location great. There's a handy Wal Mart next door. A Target down the street. Yeah. Great. Just check the walls for boogers. And make sure you got conditioner, because apparently no one else does.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear SingletonTraveler:

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Trip Advisor review. Any and all feedback is valuable, it's how we grow and improve. So believe us when we say we appreciate your comments.

It looks like we missed a very real opportunity to contribute to making you’re stay a pleasant one. I am truly sorry that the proper amenities were not left for you. I am also sorry that there was an issue with the cleanliness of your guest bathroom. It is our goal to make every guests stay a great one and I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I will share your feedback with our Housekeeping team and we take the proper steps to ensure that issues like these do not happen in the future. We hope you'll afford us the chance to make your next visit a great experience. We also hope that you will consider staying with us on your next visit to the South Lake Buena Vista Area.
Monroe, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I found the hotel to be well located between the Braves Champions Stadium and the Astros Kissimmee facility for going to spring training games. The room was very spacious and well appointed. My only gripe was breakfast. Everything was cheap tasting and not inviting.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Dear Rick H:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent at the Hampton Inn & Suites South Lake Buena Vista. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our breakfast selection. We work hard to provide a quality breakfast for our guests each day. I am sorry the breakfast fell short your expectations. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We truly value your feedback and your business.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The hotel was conveniently located between Disney, Universal and Seaworld. It's comfortable and good value. But the breakfast is terrible: sausages looked revolting, the orange juice tasted watery and food was served on disposable polystyrene plates. But for the price it was good value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nicole B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Holidaze2020,

Thank you for writing a review for our hotel. While it sounds like your experience overall was very satisfying we are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast experience. As you can imagine, we serve quite a few people every day and we do our very best to make sure that our food and beverage offerings are as appetizing as possible. I am truly sorry that your breakfast experience did not meet your expectations. We really appreciate your feedback and hope that if you are back in the South Lake Buena Vista area in the future, you would consider staying with us again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista? Share your experiences!