“A nice family vacation!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Flamingo Waterpark Resort

You added Flamingo Waterpark Resort to your Saves list
Flamingo Waterpark Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2261 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Formerly Clarion Resort & Waterpark)   |
Ranked #49 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Cape May Court House, New Jersey, United States
“A nice family vacation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My husband and 2 boys, 4 and 6, had a great spring break at this resort. The staff was friendly and housekeeping was awesome! They found my sons stuffed animal and kept it until we could pick it up. The kids loved the pools and the price could not be beat. We would definitely go again!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

A very fun place if staying with little children. Location and service were very good, the value was excellent and the room was very clean. The waterpark was a lot of fun for the kids! I very much recommend the resort for families.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Lake Wales, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

After reading several reviews rated a 1 from the previous 3 weeks....I almost did not stay here. Ignore them. The staff is pleasant, the water park view room was spacious, clean and a very good bed. It contained a King bed, sofa bed, desk,and a microwave, refer and small freezee and coffee maker with coffee cream and sugar. A small OK restaurant is onsite.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
AlexeisE37, Guest Relations Manager at Flamingo Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Greetings from the Flamingo,

Wow thank you so much for your wonderful praises. We truly appreciate your awesome feedback and you have our permission to shout it from the rooftops! Thank you so much for staying with us and we are very glad that you had such a great experience. We truly hope to see you back really soon.

Kindest Regards,

Alexeis Espinosa
Reputation Manager
The Flamingo Waterpark and Resort
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Although our stay was only 3 days, we really enjoyed the resort. The water park was fun, the tiki bar was nice too!! Our room had a view of the water park it was very nice, with a jetted tub. I would stay there again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Hello from The Flamingo,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your comments with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity have to served you and we hope to see you back really soon! Thanks again!

Kindest Regards,

Alexeis Espinosa
Reputation Manager
The Flamingo Waterpark and Resort
Yeso, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed five nights because we had pre-paid and we were stuck! When we first walked into the lobby the lobby bathrooms had out- of- order signs on them. I told my husband this doesn't look good! As I stood in line to register, I'm not kidding 45 min, he walked around checking the place out, came back laughing because he saw a boy peeing in the baby pool!
As for the room, hot water was optional. We started out with towels, wash rags and hand towels, the next day we had dirty rags, hand towels and large towels, by the last day we had two large towels sitting on the bed. I did call the lobby and ask for clean washrags but they never showed.
Our door had issues. We had to kick it to get out. The Bed frame stuck out about 4", I cut my leg. I got stalled out in the dark water slide but the kid behind me hit me in the neck and I went on. The same trash stayed in the tanning area all week. We wont be back my family had four rooms one was good.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
AlexeisE37, Guest Relations Manager at Flamingo Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We really appreciate all of our guest comments as they are a great asset to use when improving our services. We can assure you that we are aware and working hard so that the next time you may visit there will be a brand new experience.

Rest assured that I have shown your review to our management staff during our daily meetings and it was discussed quite heavily.

The The Flamingo Water Park and Resort
Amherst, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The room was nice, tile floors. Slippery went wet. Small bathrooms. Waterpark was small but nice for kids ,outdoor movies by the pool great after a long day at parks the hotel is a little dated but if you get the package deal offers by the hotel which includes the waterpark you save a bundle , all food places just across the street from hotel mc Donald's KFC ETC DO GO TO FAMILY DOLLAR FOR SNACKS JUST ACROSS THE STREET

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked this place for one night at the beginning of our trip, because this was a last minute vacation and it was about all we could find. The water park looked fun so we went for it. We got there and it was definitely what I would call a motel...I am not saying that it was really bad, but everything in the room was very old. It was clean though it suited our need for the night. The waterslides were okay, they scratched up the kids though as they went down them. I must say though they were working on them the morning. It was just too crowded and you could not float in the lazy circle thing because there was just so many people in there. I guess if you are into lower class people that do not watch their kids...this is the place for you! However, I will never go back! The picture that I am posting is the entire water park. It is very small.

Room Tip: I don't think it really matters...