“New Fave!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Castaweh Grill

Castaweh Grill
8687 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, 8687 West Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee, FL 34747
+1 407-778-4339
Dining options: Late Night
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“New Fave!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

As a tourist like many that come to the Kissimmee area my fam and I were trying to find something that would satisfy everyone. We thought this would be a nice place to eat not knowing anything about it. BEST DECISION EVER. I live in San Antonio. and I wish this place had another location near me. Luckily we stopped on a Thursday and found out they had karaoke music which is so far only on Thursdays. It's a small family friendly restaurant nestled right next to Domino's So while we were listing to a karaoke singer with experience from working with greats such as the Styx I shared the "Lickle of Everything" which was HUGE for only $13.95. I had a new drink creation they made that night which had Peach Schnapps, Sprite, and Rum which as a bar tender I thought was a simple but great creation. I went up after some "Liquid Courage" and sang some of my favorite songs back from my home state of Texas "they were not that great, but that is to be expected." I found out from the owner that they have only been open for 2 weeks! So if you want to have a great time and support a new local business, warm up your vocal cords, bring the fam, and don't be embarrassed to make a complete A@# of yourself. If I am ever back in Kissimmee you can bet that I will come here instead of paying for parking downtown and then pay for an overly priced drink and a meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Caribbeangonecountry, General Manager at Castaweh Grill, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
We are so very honored that you would consider our restaurant as one of your favorites!! Thank you so much! We strive to provide the best food quality, best value and best service. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and will never take that for granted.
Please join us on our Facebook page (Cast Iron Grille) for upcoming events in the future.
Cast Iron Grille is our catering company and Castaweh Grill is our restaurant in Kissimmee.
It was a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future....save travels.

Avon Park, Florida
“Great food & atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is the best Jamaican style food outside of Jamaica I have had in a very long time. The jerk sauce is spectacular!!!
Will be making this my weekend spot from now on!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caribbeangonecountry, General Manager at Castaweh Grill, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
YOU were the main reason our atmosphere was great :)
We are so honored you joined us to dine. We hope to see you again
Soon.
“In a word AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I visited Casthweh and the variety of foods were just like I was back home in Jamaica but with a little country twist. The food was prepared in a way that it was nostalgic. It reminded me of my late grandmother's cooking. I HIGHLY recommend anything there. I do have my favorites: stew peas, jerk chicken, rice and peas, curried shrimp. With the amazing food there's also the bar. Cocktails, happy hour. The staff were outstanding and will always be there to assist you with the orders. I have and will always recommend this place to everyone I encounter. It's truly a piece of heaven from the Caribbean with that country twist.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so very much!! We are so honored
You dined with us. You deserve the best and we
Will continue to ensure you receive that. You are now apart
Of our Castaweh family so we look forward to
Seeing you again soon!
“Best curry shrimp evah!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

It was spicy but not too spicy and the mood and music were sublime!! I felt like part of the family and even got to play some dominoes and cards.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Our curry dishes have become very popular. We are
So pleased that you enjoyed it! We create our own
Special blend of spices and are so honored your
Taste buds approved :) Please join us again.
“Omg I love Jamaican food more than ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Best jerk chicken in central Florida! Great atmosphere and the owner is the bomb digity! I will most definitely be coming back over and over again! Thank you for bringing a piece of Jamaica to my backyard!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
YOU are awesome! We thank you so much for choosing
To give Castaweh Grill a chance. We are honored
To serve you and look forward to seeing you again.