“A great experience for my family!” 5 of 5 stars

Caribe Cove Resort Orlando
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9000 Treasure Trove Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Ranked #9 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Boston, Massachusetts
“A great experience for my family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here recently for our first time in Orlando. We stayed 6 nights 7 days in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo (Building 1 unit 108). This was our first experience in this resort and found it to be in a perfect location and the price was very reasonable. The full kitchen was put to use daily and the only complaint was that our ice machine had a malfunction but maintenance came within the hour to correct this. The living space was very spacious and the rooms were clean. My only complaint was that the mattresses were not very comfortable. The pool was nice and the fitness area was also very convenient. The location is not very far from Disney and Walmart/grocery stores. Will definitely visit again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Moscow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The apartment is wonderful! I felt as if I was at home and at the same time at a very expensive hotel room. The location is not very near the Disney Parks, but you know the distances in Florida... I'd stay there again next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was our second visit, pretty resort. Well kept, very clean. Everything you need, just like home. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, rooms were all beautiful. Loved this place, staff friendly. Nice pool, quiet, staff very attentive. Will definitely be back again next year. Great place for the price, better then any hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
East Windsor, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed 8 nights in a 3 bedroom 2 bath HUGE condo. (Bldg. 2 unit 304) We stayed here last year and again we were not disappointed. We did have an issue with the ice maker that was never resolved and the place was not as pristine as the year before. None the less it was well worth every penny. We had a large kitchen that we cooked breakfast and dinner in every day to avoid the added expense at the parks. The pool and hot tub were especially refreshing at the end of the day. The washer and dryer in the unit were wonderful so don't pack too many clothes. The unit comes equipped with just about everything you could ask for. I would love to see one more frying pan though. One isn't enough when cooking for 6 people. Pack lightly and enjoy!!

Room Tip: So far I have stayed in blgds 2 & 3. Both buildings were quiet and had beautiful views
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our family had a great stay at Caribe Cove for 2 nights in a 3 bedroom Villa in the 1st Building/1st Floor for our son 7th Birthday to visit LegoLand. It was fantastic! Rooms were clean, living room, bathrooms and kitchen were all clean. There was a small/medium stain in the Master Bedroom rug but that didn't bother us one bit to be honest. Our dishwasher was leaking a little upon arrival so we called front desk and immediately had someone come in and look at it, there was absolutely no issues. Front desk staff was very polite and maintenance crew seemed very nice as well. The property is very clean and looked impressive. We noticed they had basketball baskets but didn't bring the balls for the boys, would have been nice. One thing is for sure which we loved is the privacy. I didn't see anyone else the entire length of our stay other than 2 other families. Very, Very Quiet place to stay, which we loved. Our family would come back we were very happy and we would recommend to family and friends.

The ONLY CON: If you're a family like ours that enjoys cooking our own meals even on vacation to save money on going out to eat, this is the place to come make your meals in the big kitchen, However, the pans and pots are NOT non-stick and all of our foods sticked real bad on the pots and pans. Eggs were so difficult to cook as it sticked pretty bad on the pan. I don't expect much and we arent so picky. After all, I am not buying the villa just renting, but having a kitchen was a plus for our family, the pots and pans sticking real bad wasn't our favorite part.

Overall, we LOVE Caribe Cove and WOULD come back 110%!

Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We recently stayed 5 nights at the Caribe Cove Resort in one of their 2-bedroom villas and we truly enjoyed our stay.

This was our first stay at the Caribe Cove Resort. We have stayed at their sister resort, the Bahama Bay Resort, several times in the past and initially had planned on staying there again, but got a better deal staying at the Caribe Cove this time instead of the Bahama Bay, and decided to give it a try.

Upon arrival, I immediately found myself comparing the Bahama Bay Resort with the Caribe Cove Resort and thought the Caribe Cove was “falling short” in comparison to the Bahama Bay Resort, because the property was much smaller and there was no restaurant or bar on site, but in fact we actually didn’t miss the restaurant on site since we cooked all our own meals and found ourselves very quickly liking the Caribe Cove Resort in its own way.

The resort is located in a quiet gated community outside of Orlando, close to Disney but it's quite a drive through Orlando on I4 to get to Universal Studios which we were visiting. The traffic on I4 can get pretty bad, especially at rush hour.

The villas are very spacious and fully equipped with a kitchen (including a dishwasher) and a washer/dryer combination, which is quite loud but tolerable and a definite plus if you are traveling with small kids or going to one of the waterparks. The kitchen is equipped with all the cookware, dishes and flatware you will need. Also, a small bottle of dish soap and some toiletries are provided but no laundry detergent. Each of the bedrooms has a small TV and there is a larger one with a DVD player in the living room and DVDs can be rented at the clubhouse for free. Our villa was a 2-bedroom, 2-bath villa on the ground floor and the enclosed balcony overlooked the woods. We would have liked to stay in one of the upper floor villas because of the better view but still enjoyed sitting on the balcony every evening. The villa did show minor wear but I guess is to be expected if you consider it’s a vacation rental property but we found it to be very clean, which I think is most important. The beds are kind of squeaky and the mattresses are very thin. My teenage daughter found the beds to be uncomfortable, but my husband and I didn’t feel the same way and didn’t have any trouble sleeping whatsoever.

The Caribe Cove Resort is very clean and well maintained. It has one swimming pool with a hot tub which is located near the main entrance and is only a very short walk from any of the buildings. The only complaint I have about the pool is its location. Since it is located at the main entrance near the street, the traffic and noise from the cars can be heard and doesn’t make the resort truly feel like a resort. There is also a small fitness room and a steam room located in the clubhouse, Please be advised that there is no maid service. Also the resort charges a cleaning fee of $85 and a daily resort fee of $5.95 to be paid at check-in. There is a small convenience store on the premises, but I would recommend to only shop there if absolutely necessary. We done all our grocery shopping at the Publix supermarket which is only minutes away from the resort. A Super Target and several restaurants are also nearby.

The Caribe Cove Resort is definitely a great value (even with the daily resort fee and cleaning fee) if you are traveling with a family and want more room than your typical hotel room. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had a wonderful stay, third time staying here. Love the peace and quiet, not like other vacation resort villas(time shares). I value my privacy and peace during vacation time and this place has it. Very clean, comfortable, well appointed, affordable and definitely a place to return yearly. The mattresses must have been updated so this made my stay more enjoyable. My kids enjoyed the pool and I was able to use my culinary skills in the kitchen that comes fully equipped, only groceries needed. Overall, a decent stay.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Caribe Cove Resort Orlando? Share your experiences!