“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Scotland
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Very clean.
The former creaky beds have been replaced with nice new quiet firm ones (thanks).
Very strong wifi in each room.
Only issue was pool was too cold and needed some heat? More heat? So we old not really use it.
When we twice asked for help with something, not only was person round very quickly, they called a little later to make sure we were happy.
Otherwise great place to stay within easy reach of Super Target, Outback, Bahama Breeze, Olive Garden etc

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Brazil
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a honest resort a few miles away from Disney Parks. It is a good option if you do not want to spend too much money for a fully furnished suite. We've got a 3 bdrm suite that was perfect for 2 couples with 3 kids. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen were quite clean at our arrival. Furniture was sufficient and everything was working fine, although we had an issue with the dryer during our stay, which was promptly fixed. Staff was courteous and helpful.
I saw quite a few complaints about the beds here on Tripadvisor and I regret to say that they are rather true. The mattress was sub-standard if compared to other similar hotels, but not to a point it could ruin my nights. It is certainly not a Sofitel or Sheraton bed...
Wi-fi connection was rather poor in my room.
This resort is not too far from Disney parks (about 10 mi) but it is a bit far from Universal, Sea World and Orlando.
Finally, I guess it is not a good option for just a couple of nights since they charge a cleaning fee of about 70 USD per stay.

Guatemala City, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my third time staying at Caribe Cove, considering the overall value of the hotel I still consider it one of the best options in Kissimmee.

I arrived around 12 am cause I had a late flight and the staff was very kind and helpful. By now I know my way around the resort, so I knew what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was getting a 3 bedroom villa, rather than the 2 bedroom villa I paid for.

The only issue I had was the beds. I read they changed the beds all around the resort, so I was expecting better than what I got. You could feel the springs on the bed and the beds are loud as they could get. So it's clear that the villa I stayed had the old mattresses.

I would definitely stay here again, but the beds need some attention. You can tell by the reviews that I am not the only one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, and we're very glad we were able to welcome you back for a third time. we do truly value our large family of repeat guests.

We are continuing with the upgrade program, and are sorry you experienced an older bed type.

At your next visit, we are sure all will have been replaced.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a great option to any hotel in the area. With a rental of a condo, you'll have your own kitchen, bedrooms, laundry, pool, clubhouse, fitness center, sauna, steam room, and more. The property is well maintained, and made me feel like home. Do not let this pass you by!

(Note of caution: watch out for the local raccoon that likes to visit the garbage bins at night!)

Room Tip: any condo property is fine!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review.

We totally agree with all the all the plus points you raise about Caribe Cove. That's the beauty of our resort and location.

We hope to welcome you back again soon, and we hope the Raccoon will have moved out by then!
Hollywood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in December in building 3 on the second floor. We stayed in 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit. The rooms were very clean and spacious. It also was stocked with kitchen utensils like cups, dishware, silverware and so on. It is a great place to relax barely any noise and the staff were very kind. The only reason I did not give it a 5 rating was because (1) there is not much for kids to do on property. I think there should be a game room. (2) The beds are HORRIBLE the springs feel like they are coming out of the mattresses and its so hard to get a good night sleep on it. However I would still definitely come back on our next visit this is one of the best places I have stayed at a great price.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so much for your review.

We are really happy that you had such a good time at Caribe Cove and that you appreciated, as we do, the quiet environment away from the hustle that can be Orlando.

We will take note of your constructive comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Caribe Cove soon.
Loves Park, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it. The only negative things we found were the outdated furniture and worn carpet. Remember this is like home so you will need to buy things like toilet paper and paper towels. The washer and dryer in unit was great, we used it a lot. We would definitely stay at Caribe Cove again!

• Stayed December 2012
OrlandoResorts, Manager at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are very happy that you had such a good time and we genuinely look forward to welcoming you back to Caribe Cove soon.
glos united kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed at the resort for 2 weeks november 17th -1st december we stayed in building 5 in 3 bed and 2 bath. I was really pleased with how lovely clean and how big the unit was it was nice to be able to escape from disney and be able to go and chill somewhere so nice in the evening. We had a very busy couple of weeks with leaving the unit at 7:30 in the morning and returning back between 22:30 and 23:00. The only issues we had was the weather it was so cold with travelling from the UK we wanted sun and how busy the parks where on the first week of our hols due to thanksgiving did not realise this when we booked because we dont celebrate this hoilday in the UK. Will definatly be returning to caribe cove! Oh we had no problems with the beds the 5 of us where all fast asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. Thank you Caribe Cove!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great vacation.

Hopefully we can welcome you back again soon. Plan to come over Thanksgiving and and really experience the 'Turkey Day'!

Thank you for reviewing Caribe Cove.

Been to Caribe Cove Resort Orlando? Share your experiences!