“Prefer International Drive” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Renfrew, United Kingdom
“Prefer International Drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

It is very handy but if I had the choice I would visit the Houlihan's restaurant on International Drive as the staff are friendlier and it's a nicer restaurant. As always the meals were good and I would recommend getting the mashed potatoes - even if your meal has a different side, swap them. Best mash ever! The service was pretty bad compared to other branches. Please don't waste your time or money on deserts, the apple pie disgusting, they were all a brown colour and looked bland. Never again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

58% Recommend
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Very nice food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ate here on Friday evening of the 2nd August with my family,, we were looked after by Jamie who did a fantastic job, he made us feel very welcome, relaxed and informed. Thankyou.

Onto the food, well, the food was very enjoyable, better than a lot we have tried in Florida, be warned though, the portion sizes are huge, so if you are like me, I would skip the starter and if you still have room after your main course, the desserts look fabulous.

I have given a 4 for value, as it is fairly pricey, that aside, it is very enjoyable.

A special thankyou to the chefs also as the food was really good.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant, and I am on my way back there as their breakfasts are also very good. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oranjestad, null, Aruba
“Coming back for more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This one was very close to where i was staying so i decided to try it! love love love their pulled pork mini sliders! def. going back for more!

Visited September 2012
“Average!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The main meals were just average but the apple pie was disgusting! It was very expensive for what you got! The waitress never made any effort at all, she wasn't being attentive enough, passing by once in a while but in a way i was glad she did as she stank of cigarette smoke which wasn't a pleasing smell when your trying to eat for dinner! Couldn't believe it as the other branches I've been to have been of a much higher standard. Also it wasn't that busy so they had no reason for us to be waiting for ages. Probably would do what most we seen do, which was just have a drink at the bar. I wouldn't being going back anytime soon that's for sure!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Natalie B, Owner at Houlihan's, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
We are so sorry for your disappointing experience. We take food quality and service very seriously and what you describe is not what we strive for in our restaurants. I will be sending you a private message momentarily with my contact information if you wish to discuss your visit further. We appreciate your review and rest assured, we will pass this information onto the restaurant.

Faryle
Houlihan's Marketing
“A roller coaster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have been here for drinks (ok), dinner (service and quality issues, lunch (excellent), and the cheap brunch (you pay dearly for anything not in the buffet, like oj or coffee).
Am avoiding in the future.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Natalie B, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
We are so sorry for your experience! We take service and food quality very seriously. I will be sending oover a private message momentarily with my contact information. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

Faryle