“outstanding fishing and service” 5 of 5 stars

+1 407-908-8498
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Orlando Fishing Guide. Come enjoy the real Florida. The Kissimmee Chain of Lakes are the headwaters to the everglades. We specialize in artificial and live bait fishing for trophy Largemouth Bass in the Orlando, Kissimmee, and Disney area. WE also offer Bow fishing trips.
Navajo Dam, New Mexico
“outstanding fishing and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

For the last five years I've been going to Orlando to fish during the Winter and as far as I'm concerned there is only one guide to go with and that is Randy Dumars. I'm a Stroke survivor, with fishing ability limitations. I can only use one hand and fish with adaptive equipment. Randy is fun to be with and has always been willing to work with my disabilities. I have given Randy two sets of the equipment I use to use, for him to use with any of his other clients who are disabled. Randy knows Lake Toho so well and always goes the extra mile to find the fish. I'm still looking for that 10 pound Bass and know I'll eventually get it with Randy. Lots of five to 7 pounders caught and released so far. Have seen so many birds and Alligators when fishing. Go with Randy, for a great time. I'm already booked for 2015.

rjdumars, Owner at Orlando Fishing Guide, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Gary thank you for your review. I cant wait till next year, I have an adventure planned. I hope to fish several different lakes with you. see more of the real Florida. Captain Randy

Navajo Dam
4 attraction reviews
“Another great time with Randy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is the 5th year in a row that we have fished with Randy Dumars. Even when the weather gets bad or the fishing a little tough, fishing with Randy is always a pleasure. My husband is a stroke survivor and has some physical limitations. Randy really takes extra care to make sure my husband is comfortable on his boat. Randy ensures that my husband gets on and off the boat as safely as possible and really takes care of him. Randy is funny, polite and has a lot of knowledge about fishing and the area around Lake Toho and Florida in general. We always enjoy our time with Randy and will be fishing with him as often as we can.

rjdumars, Owner at Orlando Fishing Guide, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Barb, Thank you for your review. Man I remember smelling the orange blossoms the days we fished. Truly was a pretty time of year. Captain Randy.
Walkersville, Maryland
“Fishing Trip of a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

A big Thank You to Captain Bobby.
His Professionalism and Love for the Outdoors really shows when you fish with him. Captain Bobby is also very good with talking to kids. As a small business owner/fisherman you never know what to expect when you meet someone for the first time but I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to catch fish and have an enjoyable experience in the Outdoors. And yes my son was one lucky kid as he caught a 10lb Florida Large Mouth at the age of 10. Everyone may not catch that elusive 10lb bass but I assure you it will be an enjoyable experience, and yes my son even backed it up with a 9 lb Florida bass. This is a trip he will never forget.
Catch'em Up

rjdumars, Owner at Orlando Fishing Guide, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Thank you for using Orlando fishing guide for your fishing adventure! Your Son wore out the fish that morning! Truly impressive Bass he caught! Hope to see you on your next fishing adventure! Captain Bobby.
Lockport
“fishing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great time fishing for crappies with Randy Dumars on lake Tohopekaliga March 11th. His knowledge of the lake and where the fish are, is amazing! We are looking forward to going out again in a couple weeks

This was the highlight of my vacation! We will definitely be back again next

year. Thanks for the fun and great memories

rjdumars, Owner at Orlando Fishing Guide, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Cant wait till next year! You guys are a lot of fun to hang out with. I will be ready to put you on some big Pan fish Captain Randy
Gananoque, Canada
“Thanks Randy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This 4 hour fishing trip (March 7th)was outstanding, the fishing was great caught some 6, 7, and 8 plus pound bass. The service was excellent (it was our the top) Randy Dumars was fantastic his personality, service, helpfulness, companionship was about and beyond my expectations. Thanks again Randy Larry Campbell and our whole group.

rjdumars, Owner at Orlando Fishing Guide, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
You guys were a hoot. I hope I get your group next year. what a blast! Captain Randy