“Affordable but hesitations” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

Save Saved
You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Special Offer
Special!!!
Ranked #30 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Lanham, Maryland
“Affordable but hesitations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at Celebration suites (08/13/14 thur 08/19/14). I would have to say the pictures shown on the website are much nicer than in person.
We had a one bedroom suite which states it sleeps 6. There were 4 in our party and we just had enough bed space. So, if you plan on staying there you may want to go for the two bedroom suite.
It did have a kitchen (No stove). The vent had an odor when turned on. And there were plenty of Ants on the counters - so don't leave ANYTHING out. I was disappointed when I opened the cabinets and found that there were no dishes, utensils or pots and pans. Then I was told I had to pay a small charge for the use of them. We also had to get the Iron from the front desk.
I will say if you plan on being gone all day and only returning at night, then it is an OK place to stay. If you are looking for luxury, it is not that kind of place.
It will not be my choice or hotels next time I visit Orlando.

Room Tip: Call and ask questions and do your research
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thanks for your feedback. We will certainly look into your issue with pests, but we haven’t had any similar problems this summer. That aside, we apologize if we weren't what you were expecting, but our main focus is offering our guests an affordable vacation. We try to keep our accommodations simple to keep our prices down. Hope you'll keep that in mind for your next trip, but until then, thanks again.

Celebration Suites Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stayed here in april 2014. Very competitvely priced. staff extremely helpful. clean and tidy. plenty of room for two adults and two children. loads of restaurants and bars in the area. free shuttle to attractions very handy. all in all a good place to stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sounds like you had a great time! Keep us in mind next time you're in our area, but until then, thanks for the lovely review!

Regards,
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was very clean staff was helpful and very pleasant pools were great and the location was even better. It's close to all restaurants stores and entertainment for the kids. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the kind words! We hope to continue welcoming you back for years to come!

All the best,
Byron, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this gave me a feeling of timeshare! We have stayed three years in a row and keep going back! 3 pools, sandbox ping pong, game room, laundry etc....all very clean. With Old Town right next door we always had something to do.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Yup, there's plenty of fun to be had around here and we keep improving and making things better than before! Thanks for making us a part of your vacation, Tammy, and we look forward to seeing you next year where you'll notice even more improvements!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to stay in this hotel because we were not willing to pay too much cause we just need it for sleeping, but we ended up liking everything in this hotel, price is perfect, close to the parks, plenty of space for 6, it has everything u need!

• Stayed August 2014
Sounds like a great stay! We always focus on delivering value and we're happy you found it by choosing us! Thanks, Karina!

Methuen, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just got back from a 4 day stay at Celebration Suites in Orlando and what a disappointment.Whenever we travel we check Tripadvisor before we book and until now it's been very accurate. Not this time. We arrived late wed. night, we had booked a room with a king bed, we got 2 double beds we went to use the safe and it didn't work. Ok it's late we'll address in the morning. We went to the front desk, explained about the beds but said to leave it as we didn't want to repack and move. All we requested was to fix the safe and clean the room.Again we didn't get back until late (11:30pm) and found the safe still broken and not a full complement of towels.Next morning I talked to the front desk and again asked that these problems be fixed. Again we got home late and this time the safe is still broken and no one cleaned the room at all. I tried to call the front desk and there was no answer so I had to go there in person, late at night because we had no clean towels.The front desk seemed to have no great concern that this was the third day in a row I had to address issues with them only giving an obligitory I'm sorry.
The rooms are marginal, the beds are hard and uncomfortable,the cleaning staff is poor as is the front desk.On expedia there are 130 hotels that are cheaper than this one, so if you want to save money use one of them but don't waste your time at this one it's not worth it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
This should have been handled right away, and we're so sorry that we weren't able to get to your room in a more timely manner. There's no excuse for this, but we feel there may have been a miscommunication among our staff. We'll look into it right away, Maritza, but in the meantime, thanks for your candor. We hope to have another opportunity to impress you in the near future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I had the mispleasure of staying at Celebration Suites . We checked in then left right away for Family fun and did not return until late that night. Upon our return I noticed that the toilet had pubic hair around the base of the toilet as well as urine inside. Then my small child who is afraid of bugs saw one on the wall I climed up to kill it and the dust, dirt and grime on the frames over our bed were filthy. Next I went into the kitchen turned on the oven hood light and the smell of greasey food about knocked me over. It was greasy, rusted and smelled. I also had white socks on which were filthy when I took them off. The floor has no carpeting so cleaning it should have not been a problem. I took photos of all of this and the next day went to desk . I showed the photos to the front desk manager since Brian the main man is never there. Was told he would be there the following Monday. This went on for 3 weeks of hearing Brian will be here Monday. Finally yesterday Aug 13 the front desk manager informed me that after speaking to Brian no adjustment would be made to my bill but if we came again they would give me a discount. I ask if she told him about the pubic hair, the dusty room and stove vent and she said yes but he will not be refunding any money. My advise is do not go there. No customer service, no manager and there are plenty of inexpensive hotels on the strip that are clean. Not a good deal when you are sleeping in a dirty, filthy run down room. Don't go there.

• Stayed July 2014
We're very sorry that we were not able to get back to you in a more timely manner, Debra. As with all hotels, we do our best to make certain every room is cleaned to the highest standards possible and if an issue is discovered our recommendation is to offer a change of rooms so we can make sure you are satisfied. It's rare when a situation like this occurs, but when it does we want to address it immediately.

We understand that after being offered this you did not want to change rooms and you agreed to stay in this one, but if there are any issues in a room we want all guests to know that our front desk will make certain to find a room for you that does not have any issues - that's what we are here for.

We understand that the expectation is for us to find a solution to any problems and that's what our staff is trained to do as soon as problems are reported to us.

Celebration Suites Management

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!