“perfect for a family stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Offers & Announcements
$10.00 Meal Credit!
Ranked #31 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Trumbull, Connecticut
“perfect for a family stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Disney and Celebration Suites. Overall the rooms were clean and convenient to the Disney parks - ample space that was perfect for two families and kids. Extremely good value. We will absolutely stay at Celebration Suites on our next Disney trip!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

The service here was excellent. The hotel is perfect for tourists, having the parks closeby along with great restaurants nearby. The installation was great. Our housekeeper, Sylvia, kept our room 2204 in top shape. The inspector in our section kept our room in excellent condition. The area was impeccable. We are from Venezuela and we will recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed November 2013
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thanks for your recommendations,Yanet! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and Sylvia wants us to share with you that she appreciates the feedback. Hope to welcome you back again next year—or sooner!

Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I booked a room for 11-23-2013 thru 11-24-2013, and also for (2) other rooms for some relatives. On the day of check in, I paid for my (1) room. The front attendant asked who was going to be responsible for the other (2) room, I advised her the name of my relative. When my relative arrived, they only checked in (1) room, and checked out on the morning of the 24th. I checked out on the morning of the 25th. I checked my bank account a couple of hours after check out and seen that Celebration Suites had charged me for an extra room(the room that my relative didn't check in to). I called (CS), and they advised me that I was responsible for that room(even though NO ONE rented that room). So, if you book a room make sure, that's the only room you're going to be staying in. By the way,we're not staying here anymore.
We did have to maintenance issues while staying also. The TOILET of all things was not operable when we entered the room. After maintenance plunged that, we noticed every time the toilet was flushed, water leaking for the back of it. The shower/sink never was hot enough. We had to wait at least 15 minutes before it got luke warm. Water pressure sucked also.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
It's disappointing to hear about this. The maintenance issues you described are indeed frustrating, and we are going to look into them immediately.

We also want to apologize if we were unclear about our payment policies, and we will keep that in mind for the future. Until then, we want to make this right, so don't hesitate to reach out via email if you'd like to talk at info@celebrationsuitesfl.com. We would like to investigate this situation further and know which room and building you were in that had these issues so they can be addressed immediately. At the same time, we want to understand any issues with our Front Desk communication and understand which agent checked you in.

Thanks for your candor,
Bournemouth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location and very good value for money. The motel in right next door to old town Kissimmee. Just a few minutes on the 192 from the interstate. Disney is just ten minutes away by car. I was in Block I, the suite, that bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and living room very clean. Five minutes walk from the reception and business centre (for free wifi), but no problem. Reception staff very helpful. Loads of restaurants within a couple of minutes, my favourite, Denny's, just across the the road. Oh, if you like outlet shopping, go to Lake Buena Vista, not a big as the two premium outlets, but better prices....

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
You really can't beat this location! So happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the kind words, and we hope to have you back again next year—or sooner!

Inverness, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My new husband and I recently stayed there for our honeymoon. We stayed with you because I had stayed previous and I did not have any real problems with the room or the service at all. We checked in on Friday the 15th and we were set to check out on Sunday the 17th. We had a king room. We checked in on Friday evening and when we got to the room there was a cart for the housekeepers blocking our door. We moved the cart to get into the room and when we tried to open the door it was stuck so my husband had to ram the door. We overlooked it being that it was later in the evening and we were on our honeymoon and we just wanted to relax. When we got into the room it seemed fine until we went into the bathroom and the bedroom. The bathroom was dirty on both the sink and the tub. Someone had left a dirty washcloth in the tub and the sink was filthy. We have some pictures of the sink. When we went to the bedroom portion of the room we saw that the pillow case was full of dirt as well. I have pictures of that as well. The next morning before we were heading to breakfast we went to the front desk to bring the issues to the staff so that we could have it fixed when we came back. We had been gone for several hours and when we returned we noticed that not only had the cart not been moved but there were bags of dirty laundry on both the ground in front of our room and the balcony in front of our room. There was no housekeeper in the area that we saw while we were there. I called to the front desk to let them know that nothing had been done or cleaned in the room the whole time we were gone and that we would like to speak to a manager. I was not given a manager but I was told that I could get my money back for that night and check out. Upon checking out we were never apologized to nor were we asked if there was anything that could be done to fix the issue. I do understand that you get what you pay for and I understand that you are not a 5 star resort and we knew that checking in however that does not mean that your customer service should lack or that we should have to be in a dirty room with someone elses laundry in the front of the door so that we have to move it to access our room. This was my honeymoon and instead of enjoying the day we ended up traveling through Orlando looking for another place to stay. I would have thought that we would have been compensated for the entire weekend since the problem was not fixed but made worse. It was very disappointing to have this experience at your hotel. As I said previous I had stayed there before with no problems that I would have complained about. I hate doing that but feel that we should be treated with some type of respect as paying guests.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
You're right, Maria—all of our guests should be treated with respect, so it's very disappointing that you felt mistreated. We should have handled this differently, and we will certainly keep this in mind for the future. As you know, we're much better than this, and we hope that you'll give us a chance to make this right next time you need to get away. Until then, don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to talk.

Best,
Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

First, don't go here expecting a 5-star resort--it's not. Built probably in the 50's, the rooms are clean but older. The big draw is the location (right off 192 near Disney), and that the facility is pet-friendly--big bonus for us. The rooms "start" around $50.00/night--and generally will sleep 5 to 8, but everything is extra--pets, late checkout, "breakfast", etc. There are plenty of restaurants and hotels in the area within walking distance, so you have a lot of choices. It's across the street from Old Town, and the classic/muscle car shows every Friday and Saturday nights are fun. This property is great for large families on a tight budget (they include kitchens in the rooms), just know it's not luxury up front...

Room Tip: We stayed in the "J" which was ok--don't stay in the "O" section, nor on the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for offering such thorough feedback, Stephen. While we never claimed to be a luxury resort, we are glad that you and your family have always enjoyed staying with us. Thank you for that, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your next visit even better!

San Pedro, Belize
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Don't Trust Them:
My friend rented a suite there and invited me to stay because he had an extra room and it was a nice place he had stayed at before. The room was nice but the wifi cost 5.75 each device 1st we called the front desk when we could not connect , they told us they would reset the router then we did connect just long enough to have our credit cards twice billed by a screen that said "Celebration Suites Wifi" then within 8 seconds no connection, no fix and told to call a another company for customer service. We did they told us the front desk WOULD give us a refund, we called the front desk with the name of the employee who told us this, she said she would call him and call us back. She did and said she scolded him that they don't give refunds but we should call them back. We did wasting our vacation paying an above average rate, and did not getting internet, a refund or satisfaction.
I did not let it go there, being told the General Manager (I think her name was Lori or Laura) was off property, I left a voice message explaining the situation and that we should at the very least get a refund for 11.50 we paid for internet that says "Celebration Suites Wifi" on the payment screen from them them & not have to write to or call another company a 4th time.
Management response came a week later in the form of only a phone call to friend re-itterating sorry thats between you and them when no them is indicated by the name Celebration suites Wifi.
As someone who has run a resort I can tell you this is a totally unacceptable and extremely poor management!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
We're sorry that we weren't able to explain this mishap to your satisfaction. Our WiFi is managed through a third party, and as such we have no control over refunds that you were promised. This is quite unfortunate and we hope to remedy the situation for our future guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Celebration Suites Management

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!