“So we killed 3 Cockroaches.....” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Offers & Announcements
$10.00 Meal Credit!
Ranked #31 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tampa
“So we killed 3 Cockroaches.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Do not stay here unless you want to kill cockroaches all night.

That is really all I can say about this place, as we changed hotels within 12 hours of checking in. Everything was disgusting. The refrigerator tipped forward when opened. Everything in the kitchen was rusted. Gnats seemed to have made a home in the hood of the stove.
The Murphy bed was not securely in place, and my 3 year old nephew thought it was fun to pull it down. Major safety hazard. I have photos AND video to back this up.

Not only that, but my brother in law who was a Marine and is now a deputy with a local county's sheriff's office did not feel safe staying there.

This is not a 3 star hotel. This is a dump. This is nothing more than 2 story motel....if that. I'm pretty sure if I searched around long enough, I could have bought drugs off of somebody that was just hanging around the hotel and not an actual guest.

I suggest if you have this hotel reserved - Get out of it!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do Not stay! It will ruin your trip!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your experience. We would never want any of our guests to feel uncomfortable in their rooms. While pests are an occasional problem in our tropical environment, we are always willing to address any issues you might have in the room. We would have been happy, for instance, to change your room if you found it unsatisfactory. You can get in touch with us if you would like to discuss our particular situation further, I know we can make things right for you.

Celebration Suites Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
Va Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Recently updated. Clean, comfortable, spacious room. Motel style accomodations but big rooms. Stayed here so that all of us could have our own bed and wind down space after a day at crowded theme parks. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was surprised at how quiet the rooms were even though we were next door to Fun Town amusement park. Within 2 - 10 miles of all major theme parks.There is a Publix grocery store across the street.You have a full size fridge, microwave and 2 stove burners in room but no oven. Bring pots/pans and dishes.

Room Tip: Wi Fi ,Breakfast, dishes/pots/pans cost extra.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
It's great to read your comments. I'm glad you enjoy staying with us and found the room spacious and comfortable. Just so you know, we can provide pots, pans and dishes if you let us know you need them. We charge a one-time sanitation fee of $10 regardless of how long you stay. We would love to welcome you back again any time!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

Great place for groups. I have allergies, so I bring my own blankets. Otherwise I'm quite satisfied.

• Stayed February 2012
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoy staying with us and that you find it comfortable for large groups. If you ever have problems with allergy symptoms in your room our staff would also be happy to help make you more comfortable. We would love to welcome you back again any time.

Jacksonville, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

What a dump! The rooms are very outdated and dirty. There are people loitering and groups of guys scanning your cars in the parking lot while you "try" to sleep. It is near impossible to sleep with extremely loud music playing all night long in adjoining rooms. Internet is through a 3rd party company, and is nearly impossible to get it set up. And, be careful...when you make your reservation on line...when you actually get there, they will have extra fees and deposits they will throw at you. One of them being a "resort fee".HA...this is FAR from being a resort...Nothing but drug dealers and construction workers living there! Keep your family away.....!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Barbara,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear your impression of our hotel. I want to assure you that the safety and comfort of our guests is our highest priority. If you are ever disturbed by other guests all you need to do is alert our staff and we would be happy to make things right for you. We do have a resort fee and I'm sorry if our staff did not explain that policy to you better. It covers our cosys for maintaining our anenities such as business center with free wifi, kids club, gym, bbq grills & picnic areas, basketball court & equipment, volleyball court, ping pong tables, and mini golf area. Also, we have daily transportation to all 3 theme parks at no additional charge. I do hope you'll afford us another opportunity to impress you; I know we can show you a great time.

Gibsonton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I planned a weekend surprise get away for my daughter and son, their birthday are both the first week of April. I had ticket's to take them to Medival Times Sunday night. So I wanted a close hotel totake a taxi too so we could all partake of adult beverage. I picked Celebration suits because of all hotel in the area they had the best reviews on tripadvisor. It worked out perfect for us. The staff in the lobby were great getting us checked in quickly with our service dog. I call to find out about a taxi they use. the staff called the taxi service which picked us up in our room. I had ask for a late check out. Since the hotel was not full for that night, they didn't charge me the late check out fee. Thank You. Everything in the room was quit nice. the floors were wood incase the dog had an accident. Yes it's an older hotel but it is well keep up. If I had to complain about any thing it would have been the noise of kids running up and down the hall way. But when you go back into the bedrooms its complete silence. they had sound proofing in the bedrooms. Durning the day Sunday we walked over to the shops across the street. for Dinner we went over to Tony's famous grill (which delivers to the room too) the food was great there as weel.
all together this was a perfect place for our little family get away. will go back and stay again when we go back to Orlando. easy to get to disney, sea world everything, its just off International dr. and right off of interstate 4 on highway 192 exit 64. GREAT GET AWAY

Room Tip: it my be noise while in the living room but once your in the bedrooms it complete quiet. Even with t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
It's great to hear from you! I'm so glad you enjoyed staying with us and that we were able to make your birthday celebrations easier. We love hearing from our satisfied guests and would love to welcome you back again any time.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

Ok so, we got here and I was disappointed...it looked dirty from the outside but I wanted to give it a chance. It took forever to check in...when we got to the room there were people loitering around, mostly teenagers and groups of men. The room but was big, but it was dirty I was scared to touch anything, the Murphy bed had a huge yellow stain on it and so I decided to share the sofa bed with my sister which was very uncomfortable. There was dust everywhere....sure it's close to Disney but I definantley didn't feel safe or clean...I had to drug myself with Benadryl to sleep because I was creeped out...you can find a better place

• Stayed April 2012
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback about the check-in process and will certainly look into it. I assure you I will also investigate your description of the room cleanliness as the quality of cleaning you describe seems completely out of the norm for us. But, please note that if upon entering your room you are unsatisfied with the level of cleaning, you can call us and we will be more than happy to find you another room to make certain your needs are met. I hope you'll afford us another opportunity to impress you; I know we can show you a great stay.

Chambly, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We found ants in the kitchen, coakroaches in the living room.
Our friends were in another room, they found a mice.

Don't go there.

Room Tip: Holiday Inn is just on the other side of the street, it is more expensive, but it is nice.
Bruno,

I wanted to apologize that you were not more impressed when you stayed with us. While pests can be a problem given our tropical climate, we should have done a better job of taking care of the problem for you. I do have to say that we have not had any complaints about mice, as we would have addressed it immediately. Again, any time there is any issues with a room, please notify us at the front desk so we can address it by offering a room change so that you can have an enjoyable and relaxing stay. We understand that occasionally there may be issues in a room, but I assure you it is infrequent and we do want to be able to provide you with the best service that we can so your time with us is as pleasant as possible. Our front desk is open 24-hours a day to serve you so please know that we do want to know of any issues right away so that we can rectify the situation ASAP. Thank you.

Celebration Suites Management

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!