“"Would Definately Recommend It"” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

Save Saved
You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Special Offer
Special!!!
Ranked #30 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Whitefish, Canada
“"Would Definately Recommend It"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

The staff was very good to deal with, very helpful. The room we had was quite close to the office, it was a budget room, but it was perfect!! The room was very clean, we did have a few bugs but nothing to worry about. The pool was nice and close to our room. You do have to bring your own plates, cups, cutlery ( which we did, paper plates...etc ) or you can rent them, which I didn't even check out because i didn't want to do dishes....lol!!! It was a great value for the money and soooo close to everything you need. I would come back and I would recommend it for friends. You really don't spend much time in your room anyways while in Orlando so why pay tons for a hotel room. This room had 2 tv's and a sink and vanity in the bedroom as well, great for families!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in building E are close to everything!!!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Laura,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We think our rooms lend themselves perfectly to family vacations. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Celebration Suites Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Sparta, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Absolutely would not recommend this place to anyone!!! Traveled all the way from North Carolina mountains to find myself very disappointed with a family of 9. My son spilt a little milk on the floor so I took a washcloth to wipe it up, to my suprise after wipping up the milk that wasn't the only thing that I cleaned. The cloth was black as night so that tells me that the floors hadn't been mopped in quite sometime (months). There was pet hair all over the floor. Turned the heater on to knock the chill off and had to turn it back off because it smelled like pure bug spray! The refidgerator ran all night (very loud) and when it did turn off thought it was going to go through the floor scared the crap out of me and my dog started barking. We rented two of the rooms (2320 & 2321) and both were nasty and out dated. The furniture was very uncomfortable and out dated. Although they announce they have a balcony there is no chairs to sit in. I know the request for you to smoke outside and I have no problem with that but they should provide an ashtray out side the rooms. We put the do not desturb sign on the door to keep out housekeeping and we came back from a day at oldtown to find our room unlocked, luckily nothing was stolen. Forgot to get a picture of a helicopter ride we took and within an hour of leaving called back to the hotel and was told it wasn't left there, well that is the only place it could have been because I have unpacked and do not have my picture. I am sure housekeeping found it and through it away and said they hadn't seen it. We stayed in building "J" and my husband said that is the junk building.

The only good thing about the hotel it was close to old town (within walking distance). Shops, resturants, rides, etc.

WARNING STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE NASTINESS!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
Kimberly,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I'm sincerely sorry if you had any problems during your stay with us. We are committed to providing excellent service and can usually rectify most situations quickly. For instance, we would have been happy to change your room if you had brought these issues to our attention right away; however, I do sincerely apologize for any problems that arose during your stay.

In addition, it is very common for guests who do misplace things to believe they have left them in the rooms but they are mistaken in those beliefs. You would be surprised the hundreds of items we collect and save after guests check out and how many items we are able to reunite with their owners. Our room attendants and housekeeping staff are trained to identify items left behind and tag them with the date found and suite numbers they were found in so that guests can be reunited with their possessions. We will check again for your picture and if we do have it we will absolutely be reaching out to you so you can pick it up or it can be sent to you if you desire.

Thank you for choosing us and I do hope you'll afford us another opportunity to change your opinion in the future.

Naples
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Worst ever stay! Suite was musty and the funriture and beds seemed old and musty. The pull out couch mattress had blood stains!!! Had to purchase room deodorizer to just sleep in the suite. Also back glass sliding door was off it.s tracks.

Room Tip: Move on to another location. Priced too high for poor value
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
CelebrationSuitesGM, Management at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I'm sincerely sorry if you were disappointed with anything during your stay. Please know that if there are any issues in your suite that we cannot clean or fix right away, you can always request a room change. The management at Celebration Suites is more than willing to work with you to accommodate your needs if you make us aware of the problem. If you'd like to discuss your particular situation further, you can contact us at info[at]celebrationsuitesfl[dot]com. We'd be happy to talk to you.

Raleigh, Nc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Hotwire attempted to put my family in this place for one night before our condo week started. We were put across the street in an abandoned looking building where we were the only occupants. The room was straight out of the 50's with horrific furniture and overall filthy conditions. I went back to the desk and they were kind enough to authorize a refund and I made other arrangements for a place in downtown Disney. This property was perhaps the worst I have ever attempted to stay in and as a bass fisherman I have stayed in a few unforgettably bad places! Perhaps the suites on the office side of the street are better, but for my money:Stay away until the place is either upgraded or torn down and if you do stay here, don't get a room across the street!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else. With the price structure of condo rentals and even Disney properties you can st...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
ltmonchi, General Manager at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2011
Thank you very much for your review and we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am glad to hear our front desk agents provided you with a quick refund per your request. We understand that we cannot satisfy everyone, although we are eager to satisfy guest requests. If you have liked to have a suite in a different location at our hotel, I am certain a request to the front desk would have enabled you to do so unless we were sold out.

Again, thank you very much for giving us a try and we understand that we can't be all things to all people, but we are do our best to satisfy the thousands of guests who continue to stay wit us or are willing to give us an opportunity to be their "home away from home". Thanks again for giving us an opportunity and we will continue to work hard and improve our hotel and our service each and every day.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011 via mobile

Old town is actually a dirty street with Ihops and mcdonalds as well as a broken down ferris wheel. It's quite the eyesore. Apart from that the rooms are outdated.
The reel problem is that I stayed there in November and was charged the wrong price. After explaining this to the incompetent staff, they assured me that I was wrong and they had charged me the correct price. Now, a month later, I got a 50 dollar charge to my account without any warning at all. The staff, who barely speak English, weren't helpful at all. After passing me along through all the staff on the phone they told me there was nothing they could do.
Look somewhere else!

• Stayed November 2011
Thank you for your review and we note that you are a repeat guest and we thank you for choosing us again. I am deeply sorry for any mistakes or clerical errors that our Front Desk has made with regards to your account and I assure you, any mistakes that are made regarding the charges on your guest folio I take very seriously. I will be happy to personally investigate your folio from your last stay and make certain that all charges are posted correctly. Please email us at info@celebrationsuitesfl.com so I can help you.

Again, my apologies for any mistakes we made. They are mistakes, given the thousands of transactions we do every year, they do occur but as soon as we are made aware of them we will correct them. If any of our agents did not understand your situation and communication was a problem, I am sorry. I am offering to personally investigate your situation and will make certain you are happy with the resolution.

Thank you for choosing us and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future after we help you resolve the billing discrepancy.
Northwood NH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Decent place with lots of space BUT if you have ANY allergies DO NOT GO....I do not think they deep clean at all and our daughter became very ill after staying there. Everything was nice but NOT super clean. Mold in corners of bathroom, stale smell in room. Did not say anything as we were only there 2 nights. Be aware if you are using the murphy bed in the living room you can not see the TV from the bed if you like to watch TV in bed. They had a coupon on the internet for a free mug upon check in BUT they had no mugs. Were given the use of the kitchen dishes and pots and pans free(do not know if this was because they had no mugs or not)but did not use the dishes.Not enough coffee or creamers and sugar left by maids(only 1 packet of coffee and 1 sugar and creamer packet). But maid service was good as far as clean towels and beds made. BUT again if anyone has allergies AVOID THIS PLACE I had asked for a deep cleaned room( anyone with an allergy knows this is a must when going to a hotel to avoid asthma/allergy attacks) when I booked the room..Did not get it

Room Tip: Do Not stay here if you have allergies or asthma ask for a end room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm very sorry if you felt that the room was not cleaned deeply enough. We would never want any of our guests to feel uncomfortable or ill and I apologize sincerely if that was the case with your daughter.

Of course, if you are ever unhappy with your room (or amenities like the coffee) you can always address the front desk so we have an opportunity to provide the service that so many of our guests enjoy.

The free mug promotion we did has expired and we believe all of the sites that we promoted this on reflected the proper expiration date for the promotion. We will be receiving more shortly and if you send us an email to info@celebrationsuitesfl.com we will be happy to send you one by mail. We apologize for any misunderstanding as the promotion did expire. We will review all of the websites to make certain the coupons have been removed or deactivated to prevent any further confusion for other guests. Thank you for making us aware of this.

Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we are always happy to accommodate your requests. We'd love to welcome you back again; I know we can make a better impression.

Trenton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

We loved our stay at Celebration Suites. The suites were HUGE and the full kitchen saved our family oodles of money! The Amusement center/Bars/Restaurants next door at OldTown and FunSpot were amazing. My kids loved the SlingShot ride and the GoKarts. Hotel is a great value and the location is fantastic. The free transportation to the parks saves the parking fees and the driving hassles! Kids loved the Kids Club play area and the outdoor lawn chess. Staff was very helpful and attentive. We had a great vacation and saved a bundle staying at Celebration Suites- we will definitely be coming back next year!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of so many of the area's attractions and our amenities! We'd love to welcome you back again soon.

Celebration Suites Management

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!