“Great place, big suites and very clean for the price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

Save Saved
You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Special Offer
15% OFF
Ranked #30 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Miami, Florida
“Great place, big suites and very clean for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

We went for a weekend, and the place was very lcean, we liked specially the open space in the bedroom and the murphy bed in the living room. the kitchenette was good and was plenty of ice on the facility, so we could easily refill our coolers to take to the parks. Overall, was good, clean sheets and bathrooms, comfy beds and sooo much space in the room.

Room Tip: We choose a 1 bedroom suite, with two queens and a murphy bed on the living room, all of them were c...

1,191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Solon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Took another trip to Orlando this past September and once again stayed at Celebration Suites. The continuing renovations have made Celebration Suites even better. I've been staying at this property for over twenty years and I've never seen it look so good. The new carpeting, furniture, and beds have made the rooms very comfortable. I'm heading back to Celebration Suites this month with some friends and I can't wait for them to see all of the improvements. The management and staff have done an incredible job making my favorite place to stay in the Orlando area even better!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Coral Gables, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

After spending the day at Epcot, me and my five other family members finally got the the room at 11pm. As soon as I walked in, ( Suite 1409) their was a huge (DEAD) roach by the kitchen table. I said "oh well, that can happen anywhere". After seeing that, my fiance started looking around and found "SIX" other DEAD roaches!!! I could not wrap my mind around this. I finally got a chance to shower in the "master suite" but when I pulled the curtain, their were "FIVE" little baby roaches (alive) in the tub. I was horrified!!! My fiance got a cup and tried to wash them down the drain so, I mustered up the courage to take the fastest shower on earth and once I dried up, the little roaches actually were coming back up from the drain and two others crawing on the wall !
At first glance the suite looked decent and it was very spacious but, all these roaches made this stay absolutely disgusting! We were all so tired that moving to another hotel was just not going to happen since it was almost midnight. My fiance actually stayed up most of the rest of the night making sure no roaches would crawl into bed with us.
It definately is a shame because although it is a bit far from the park, it is a spacious place to stay with the family. Needless to say, I wont be staying here EVER AGAIN. I had to write this review in order to save some other family from such disgusting surroundings. Do yourself and your family a favor by finding another place to stay unless, of course, you dont mind "uninvited guests". Date of stay: 9/2011

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, October 13, 2011
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are saddened to hear that your room and stay with us was not all that it should have been. Whether it is a pest or maintenance issues, please know that you an always contact us at the front desk so that we can address any issues. We are here 24 hours/day to serve our guests and provide them the best possible service.

In your situation, the room would have been put offline and our licensed pest control company would be called to treat it. You, of course, would be offered another room that was to your liking. We have hundreds of rooms here at Celebration Suites and occasionally there are situations with a few that guests notify us of and we can then take the appropriate steps to correct the issues. We of course, try to identify any and all issues before a guest arrives, but sometimes doesn't happen as we would like it to and for that, we are truly sorry and hope you'll understand that if given the opportunity we will do whatever we can to make the situation right.
Youngsville, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Wish we would have stayed at Celebration Suites years ago when traveling with our children. Bedroom with balcony, and living room with Murphy bed, each with a TV, separated by a full kitchen and bathroom would have been (and is) wonderful. Nice room, good price, great location. Next to Old Town and the Friday and Saturday night Cruise-ins, walking distance to many shops and restaurants and a short drive to Disney World. Would definitely recommend Celebration Suites!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have balconies and like to catch the morning sun with rooms facing the pool or Ol...
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I took My GrandChildren, Son and his wife here on a spur of the moment trip to Old Town. We were Pleasantly suprised by How Nice the hotel was, The Room was Plenty big enough for the 5 of us and even though it said it accomidated 6 you could sleep 8 peopl. There was a full size refridgerator, a microwave, dishwaser and even a 2 burner type stove. We will definatly be back for a longer stay in the future as we try and take the kids on fun little trips through out the year, This is a great place for familys a lot to do on property. Now for the not so Good be prepared to leave a 50.00 deposit at check in, You will get this back barring there is not issue with room. That was the only suprise when they asked for my Credit card to charge this on and said in a week or 2 it would be revesed. ( i left cash instead). All in all this is a great palce with a great location to the area attractions

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband decided to surprise me on my birthday to go to Disney. I had never been to Florida and know how expensive a trip can be. He found a place called the Celebration Suites. This place looks very expensive online but we found rates are very reasonable. Not to mention they have a shuttle service so we did not have to purchase a rental car. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very sweet and helpful . They recommended a few restaurants around the area that the shuttle could take us too. I hope to stay here again if we get a chance to come back to Florida.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk for dining and shopping the shuttle can take you too. It helped us out alot.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I recently stayed at the Celebration Suites at Old Town while attending a conference at the Orange County Convention Center. The hotel was a bargain and was so close to Old Town that you could literally just walk over to the nearby bars and restaurants. The hotel was just 10-15 minutes drive to the Convention Center so the location worked out very well. The suites are very spacious and allow large families up to 6 to fit in one room. Overall the hotel was very clean, safe, and the management was very good. If you really want a bargain hotel with plenty to do within the hotel and nearby this is the place to go. I would definitely go back with my family in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!