“Great Value!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Celebration Suites

You added Celebration Suites to your Saves list
Celebration Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5820 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Irlo Bronson Hwy,, Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Suites at Old Town)   |
Announcement
New Coffee Shop!
Ranked #31 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Plano, Texas
“Great Value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

My family went on vacation to Old Town recently and we all had a wonderful time at the Celebration Suites! We enjoyed our stay with the kids and had a blast at their pool. The hotel décor looked newly renovated, our suite was very clean and the staff was very friendly/helpful as well. Being out and about all day, it was a great plus to not worry about parking when we got back in the evenings. The room would always be clean when we returned and the beds were incredibly comfortable! This was a really nice place to stay and was perfect since its convenient location was close to all of Orlando’s attractions. Old Town was amazing and for the price we paid, we got a Whole lot more than we expected!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

DISGUSTING!!!! This place is HORRIBLE! We paid $80 per night for this dump. After check-in which for some reason took an hour, we walked into a room that had crumbled up food and crackers on the floor and old food pieces on the table. The cockroaches and ants were everywhere, the toilet seat was broken, shower was leaking, the appliances were older than I am, kitchen cabinets were rotting, the beds were made but the sheets were stained yellow, the carpet was wet, kitchen floors were dirty, and too much more to even name. And if you complain and so are forced to deal with Joe the manager, brace yourself because he is the most vile, rude, and arrogant hotel manager you will ever meet. He met me in the lobby where he shook my hand and put his arm around me and pulled me way too close. I began to explain everything thinking he would be outraged that this could have happened but instead he pulled me outside where he got in my face and yelled at me and said I "could take my bags and go" because he'll get the room booked out right after me anyway. When I told him that I found the room conditions unacceptable, he got in my face and said condesendingly, "Yeah, I know how to run a hotel, okay?" This man was creepy, loud, he wouldn't let me get a word in each time yelling at me for everything I said, and he even said that because its peak season sometimes they just don't get around to getting all the rooms cleaned in time. His attempt to fixing this was sending a maintenance guy to our room with a vacuum cleaner who handed us sheets for us to change, and saying that the toilet seat could not be fixed bc they don't have another. We stayed only the 1 awful night because it was already midnight at this point and we had 3 kids with us, but we ran out of there the next day and went to Hawthorne Suites instead which, for the same price, provided a totally different experience. I cannot imagine, even with the lowest of standards, that anyone would be satisfied with this place. This place is only suitable for the cockroaches that reside in it.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Hello and thank you for your review. We are deeply sorry to hear of your experience and after investigating it thoroughly, it should have been handled better. The employee you dealt with has been disciplined and again, we hope you and your family will accept our deepest apologies.

We're working hard to make the hotel great and fantastic value for families. And, we want all of our guests to know that if you ever are unsatisfied with a room, we'll be happy to move you to another one. Just let us know what the problem is and our front desk staff will do our best to either have the problem corrected by maintenance or housekeeping or we will give you a choice to relocate to another room on property. That is our official policy.

Thanks again for letting us know...we take every complaint seriously and each and every one is investigated thoroughly.
Charleston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

From the moment, I saw the exterior of Celebration suites, I felt disappointed. It looked very old. However, the rooms did look a lot better. At first glance, decent room with old kitchen appliances. However, I was very disappointed with the King Master bed, the mattress was stained, and the mattress cover had to be replaced (very hairy). I'm grateful for lysol. Here's the pros and the cons for you to decide:
Pros:
Large Master bedroom
Murphy Bed
Full size refrigerator
shuttle ride(but very limited)

Cons:
Filthy mattress: don't know what you will get
Leaky Shower(old)
Constant Trips to the office to get Keys to use the amenities(made me feel like I was in prison or something)
Too much hair in bathroom
Very Limited Shuttle rides to parks (may not be beneficial)i.e. One drop off and one pick up

All in all, I could not wait to return home. For the price, you could definitely go elsewhere for a more pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
CelebrationSuitesGM, Owner at Celebration Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Hello and thank you for your review. We're sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We have made a tremendous effort to make our hotel clean and enjoyable for each of our guests and certainly would like to know what room you stayed in that you found unacceptable. Please email us at "info@suitesatoldtown.com" with any information you can provide.

I also want to express that any time a guest checks into a suite that does not meet his or her standards please contact us at the Front desk and give us an opportunity to correct the issue or problem. If you request another room, we will certainly accomodate your request. We are here to serve our guests and while situations may occur, they are the exception and not the rule.

As far as our suites go, they all feature brand new Serta mattresses and new carpets. Many of our suites feature brand new air conditioners and appliances as we have been renovating the entire property over the past 2 years. Anything old or not functioning gets replaced as we care that our guests have functioning and clean appliances.

As our amenities are located in separate rooms (gym, business center, and kids club) we do require for security purposes that guests sign-in with the front desk as we always emphasize caution and safety. We want to make certain only authorized guests are in these facilities and we know who is in them at all times. So, please understand that guest safety is certainly a priority and important to us as a staff.

Like the majority of hotels in the Orlando area that do offer a free shuttle to Disney, Universal, and Sea World (not all do), the times are scheduled. They do run 7 days/week for your convenience. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations, but it's a convenience we provide that some of our guests appreciate so they can save the $14/day parking fees at the theme parks. Of course, some of guests choose to drive and have the freedom and flexibility of coming and going to the theme parks as they please.

For anyone who wants to see what our King size suites look like, reviewer Lisakay01 from Melrose Park, IL, has posted 3 photos below showing our living room, kitchen, and private bedroom with the King sized bed. The appliances in the kitchen and the new Serta mattresses are in good condition as is standard in all of our Superior King Suites.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hearing from you. Please email us at info@suitesatoldtown.com.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

got charged for a hole in the wall that was supposedly there mot to mention the place is dirty and smells weird. Staff is uncooperative and rude woud never stay there again and I highly advise you to go somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I can not say enough about this hotel. First off the space you get for the money is amazing. I have not been able to find a better value in Kissimmee, and frankly wouldnt want to, because im sure i would not get the treatment that ive recieved here. From the time you make your reservation, to the time you check out, you are treated like family. I remember the last time i went on my birthday, i wanted to bring my chihuahua (cant imagine a birthday without her), and had questions, concerns etc, the person on the phone took the time to explain all and did not rush me one bit. They also have Wi Fi in your room (for a VERY small fee). Disney Minutes away, Old town next door..many great restaurants right down the street like Macaroni Grill, Uno's pizza, chillies and more. I recommend this place to all my family and friends!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Came to Orlando with the extended family- parents, grandparents and two kids. The hotel was very spacious and the kitchen/dining room were a godsend. We loaded up on groceries from the Publix across the street and made ourselves breakfast every day for a week savings us bundles of money. We took advantage of the free park shuttles and the business center. Kids loved being next to OldTown and spent all their free time there enjoying the amusement rides. The Sling Shot reverse bungee was amazing and the hotel offered an exclusive discount for it otherwise it was quite expensive. Parents enjoyed the bars and restaurants at Old Town- Flippers Pizza and Tex Mex are outstanding! Beds were comfortable and the rooms clean- we needed a few extra towels and they were promptly delivered. All in all we had a great experience- the hotel definitely exceeded our expectations and saved us lots of money. I would highly recommend it for families. If you're in Orlando on business and have an expense account, it doesn't make as much sense, but for large families, I can't imagine a more ideal hotel or location.

Room Tip: Stay close to Old Town- It's loads of fun!!!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Gulf Breeze, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

First let me say I am very dissapointed about this hotel. Everything I researched online said it was great, minus a few bad reviews. Got to our hotel late on Saturday night. Checked in and unloaded our belongings. Went into the kitchen and spoted food and crumps under the table. Also our mirror in the bathroom was not clean. There was dried sugar on the countertop and a dead bug in 1 of the cabinets. I looked at the murphy bed that you could pull down in the living room area and took pics of what I could not believe the dirt and filth. The kitchen smells like mildew and mold. I told the front desk about our room on Saturday night and they said they could move us. With so much stuff that we had and had already unpacked (it was already 3am), I told them we would stay in this room and please have someone come clean it in the morning. Was getting ready to leave for the theme parks and the maid came in. Told her to come back in 1 hour and we would be gone. Got back to the hotel that night around 11pm and our room was not cleaned at all. Called the front desk and told them of this. They did come and empty out the trash and that was it. We were in our room for 2 days before someone came and cleaned it. Food under the table still there for 2 days. I let the front desk know and the Director of Operations said they would take a look at my bill and adjust it. Needless to say our bill was already paid for and they couldn't do anything about it but to give us a free night in the future. Don't worry, I will not, never ever return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Celebration Suites? Share your experiences!