“Not impressed! Way over priced! We...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Dessert
“Not impressed! Way over priced! We...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010 via mobile

Not impressed! Way over priced! We arrived in the evening and noticed the place appeared run down, took over twenty minutes for the waitress to even take our drink order. Not much of a selection on the buffet bar, and what they did have could of been purchased at Shoneys. The service was awful, and for a waitress whose only job was to fill drinks, could not manage to do that. Won't be back!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Hope to change some opinions...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

Well, we went to Angels on Monday 7/12/10, even after reading the previous reviews... we were a bit apprehensive, but went anyway. I was VERY pleasently surprised. Loved all the old charactors and music. Took my picture with Carey Grant with his gun to my head... haha, Our server was as sweet as could be, checked on us VERY frequently, didnt miss a beat!! The crab legs were perfect, cracked instantly and pulled out full meat!! Lobster (we paid the extra $10 for all u can eat, and boy did we ever!!) My first lobster was a bit tough (overcooked, but I would rather that than under cooked, and I think this is due to the fact they keep it in a steamer after they steam them, so may have oversteamed while they were waiting to be eaten) but the other 4 I ate were great!! They are cull lobsters (missing 1 claw) but were definatly tastey!! I hope this helps to help you to decide this IS a good place to eat, even on Monday night in July!! My family and I thought it was a great time and great food!! Thanks Angels, we will definatly see you next time!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Braunfels Texas
“Terrible!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

Sorry, but this was the most disgusting seafood I have had in the U.S. The lobster was mushy, and I was afraid to eat more than a bite or two. Poor selection of food on the entire buffet. Key lime pie okay, but it was an expensive slice of pie at $30plus(the only thing I ate off the buffet).

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
south carolina
“Worse than pig slop......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2010

My husbad and I attempted to eat the buffet.....it was so horrible pigs would turn up their snouts at the so called food there. The only difference in that and being robbed is they did not use a gun, Total rip off!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Louis Mo
“Worst buffet in America!!! Beware!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2010

So my husband and I thought we would save an all u can eat lobster and crab buffet as an expensive treat for ourselves at the end of vacation. we picked Angels.. The food was absolutely disgusting!! very poor selection!! Lobster was only half cooked..crab legs were cold..even the roast beef and au jus were freezing. I had to ask my waitress to heat it up.so to pay 100 dollars for 2 ppl, 1 margarita and 1 draft beer...AWFUL!!! I am going to have to call the health department on this establishment b4 they really get someone VERY sick. we have been sick since we left!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere