“Staff fantastic, nice food, no chaos” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #111 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Staff fantastic, nice food, no chaos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I've read some of the negative review and I was a bit worried: I was wrong. Basically you pay for what you get, the food is not 5 star but it's very nice (if you have kids they'll love the marshmallows in the chocolate fondue), and the place is decent.
The staff are very kind, my little one kept asking about Miss Julie because she was so nice interacting with the children. Well worth the price, specially for breakfast!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best buffet ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

No problems. Wait staff always checked on us. This was my first time eating at this restaurant chain and I was very impressed. And the wait staff had a sense of humor, very rare in a restaurant. I wish the would open one up in my home town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gardiner, Maine
“So much food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband wanted to try the GoldenCorral so we went to one. I could not believe the food bars, there was a ton of food. The food was ok, those types of buffets are not for me. He loved it, the kids did not eat the amount we were charged.

Visited June 2013
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“can't belive your eyes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Someone recommended this place to us, we were into our second day of holiday. The restaurant looked nice from outside and it was lovely inside,but we could not believe our eyes when we saw the items for breakfast .
Over 160 different items.Eggs were being cooked to order just the way you like them. Omelettes made with whatever filling you liked, Not only were there breakfast items, but Chicken, Steak, Pork chops etc. cakes, chocolate fountain. you name it they had it. You payed as you entered which was very reasonable price. And as it was buffet you could eat whatever you liked, including Coffee and tea. Brilliant place, wish they had them in England. :-)

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
england
“Not so good this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ate at Golden Corral twice on this trip. The first time was right after we checked into our hotel and it was a Saturday night. The place was busy, no ribs, we have eastern at lots of golden corrals around the USA and they have a much better choice of food

• Visited June 2013